Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Darth Augur

Darth Augur

C-aKNoAUIAEiARz.jpg

Ceremony Armor (Fashioned for formal occasions, near useless for battle, though he might still wear it, lover of bold wear he is)

NAME: Sir Tamsin Pelotti (Formerly), Darth Augur (Currentrly)

FACTION:
The Sith Order

SPECIES: Human

SEX: Male

HEIGHT: 6’0”

WEIGHT: 172 lbs

EYES: A dull gray, and sometimes the characteristic Sith yellow.

HAIR: An equally dull black.

SKIN: Bordering on pale white, but not quite.

FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes.

“People have fought and died behind their beliefs. I envy them. You’d think I’d have learned something from my subjugation.”

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
A knack for dueling, and a fair knowledge of the Forces’ many abilities. No major skill in either field, beyond that of the ability to use them in tune. An inquisitive nature means he’s always ready for his beliefs or lack thereof to be questioned, it may be his very downfall, and yet a headstrong one means he is not always able to accept new answers. The two result in much conflict within himself. As of yet though, his beliefs aren't notable, as in he has yet to even form them. A blank slate so to speak. One final "strength," one might call it. Force Foresight, the ability to see ahead in the form of dreams. It's a cloudy ability though, always tough to decipher, and not always completely right.

"After all, can fate not be altered? Just as one pilots their starship, can one not steer their own life?"

APPEARANCE:
Augur is a near pale white man, perhaps a characteristic marked by his life being spent in the shadows, and not always by his choice. His eyes are dull gray, and his hair a matchingly dull black. With no facial hair to be seen. He is gaudy despite himself, often seen in one ceremonious attire after another.

BIOGRAPHY: Born Tamsin Pelotti, Augur, lived his early life in the Spice Mines of [REDACTED]. There as a child, he was beat into a constant submission, and forced to work the mines. The older slave populous often told him and the other younger few, stories of the Force. Of how those who wielded it could find themselves free of a situation such as their own. They told of hope that one day, one of the slaves in the mines would find that power within, and strike down their captors. It was a story they told for themselves just as much as for the children. Yet it was one that plagued Tamsin, he sat up at night wondering on their freedom being staked on fate. When he managed to sleep, he dreamed, or perhaps had nightmares, that he was the one. It was never beautiful, it was always a bloodbath. When he found out they were no mere dreams, it had already been put in motion. One beating was simply too much, and he balled up his fists, as if to retaliate with them, but before him two grown men began coughing up blood. Eventually they were doing more than coughing it up, and it was then he realized it was him who was crushing their insides with some unseen power. This rising sense of anger, of seething hatred for his betters. It brought to reality the stories of the elders. The Force had reared it’s head, ugly or no. The rest died in similar bloody fashion, and his chains were finally broken. Oddly enough he did not free the rest, nothing kept them there any longer, and though they still had their chains they were near as free as him. There was a voice within, telling Tamsin to let them break their own chains. He had fought for his freedom, they needed to fight for their own, if only a little. After that he found himself serving under a rebel cell on the planet, [REDACTED]. For the time being, hiding from the powers he once used to find his current freedom. There he caught the eye of Commander [REDACTED], whom was of apparent royal descent, and found it fit to knight those serving closest to him. It was then he became Sir Tamsin Pelotti. Eventually he found reason to leave them behind too, just as he had the mines. Perhaps fighting for others wasn’t his cup of blue milk.

For a time he drifted with no cause, but then he felt a call. The galaxy was in a chaotic state, that much he had always known. Maybe it was time to bring peace, peacemakers first thoughts weren't always the Sith Order, but they were his. He saw the peace others sought to bring, and first spied their weakness in doing so. He knew the
Sith would stop at nothing to bring their peace. At least, that's what he told himself. He couldn't really say he actually wanted for peace, not nearly as much as those already desperately fighting for it. It was like that voice from before urged him to the Order. It reminded him of it's sway over his choices, how he had left his fellow slaves long ago. then he didn't think much of it, but what really became of them? How could they fight in chains, if captors sought them, they surely caught them. Yet he wouldn't go back and change his actions, he would leave them again and again and again. The Order's teachings quelled the voice in his head, but it already became his own. The words were his now, or maybe they had always been. Maybe though, just maybe, they were Darth Augur's, the man he had evolved into through facing his Dark Side lessons. Now Sith Knight, Darth Augur lives by the code. But a question still begs, what next?

"It's time, I should find what suits me, I think I've hidden from myself long enough now. There is a voice, within, accompanied by a great power. I need to know more about it, and maybe I can find a cause along the way."

SHIP: A black painted B-wing Fighter, with the standard weapon systems, the outside despite having minor change, is in stark contrast to the cockpit which is littered with knick knacks.

1343457-b_wing.jpg

DROID(S):
A repurposed ID10 Seeker Droid, with it's new purpose being piloting the B-wing Augur is unable. Specifically speaking, for a swift exit of the ship, and a swifter pickup back into it.

EQUIPMENT:
Crossguard lightsaber, with the characteristic red blade of the Sith. A Krayt dragon pearl in place where the Kyber crystal is commonly found, resulting in a more powerful blade, and a howling emitter sound at startup.

e73.jpg

KILLS:
None.

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
None.

ROLE-PLAYS:
“I’ve seen a vision of who I am to be. Cloaked in black, a red blade at my side. With eyes that see beyond even the horizon of tomorrow. A new name… Darth Augur.”
john-burns-img-4064.jpg

Sith Armor and Garb (Fashioned from mithral and adamantite with both swift movement, and excessive battle usage in mind. Cloaks however, are made from simple cloths, more accessory than anything.​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom