Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Darth Ares

Ares_zps4c1a96c8.jpg
[/URL]​

NAME: Lanax Blood, Darth Ares
FACTION: The Imperial Remnants- Imperial Knights (Former)​
One Sith
SPECIES: Human

SEX: Male
HEIGHT: 6'0"
WEIGHT: 160 (Muscle)
EYES: Brown
HAIR: Black
SKIN: Tanned
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
+Power- Darth Ares was bred for war. His parents were hard even abusive to him, but it made him strong. He is powerful and fast, he learned to fight like a Spartan were he trained by fire.. Unlike most sith who are only physically strong, Blood is advanced in his use of the force and takes a bit from the sith and jedi in his view of the force.​

+Intelligence- He is not a genius by any means, but he is quite intelligent from coming from a noble family.​

+Lightsaber combat- He is a master with a blade and has effectively made his own style. He combines the eloquence and precistion of Makashi and the fierce and dominating side of Vaapad. His style is heavily based in offense, but in defense he retreats to Makashi. In offence he uses heavy, but controlled attacks to keep his opponent on the defense, but his mind is clear of emotion and blind rage so he looks for openings for precise blows.
-Abused- This makes his mind unstable at times and under torture is worse on him due to this.
-Only knows Basic- He was raised to hate aliens and so he doesn't speak anything besides basic which can become a serous problem when he needs to deal with non basic speakers and thus his temper will flare and he will become frustrated with the situation.
-Arrogance- A common ith personality trait, but Ares is deeper due to his need to fight. He knows his limits, but will constantly challenge them and sometimes take on people much more powerful which usually leaves him injured and may be the death of him.

APPEARANCE:
Please just look at the pictures.​

BIOGRAPHY:

Some like to claim that they were bred for war, but when Lanax claims it he is truly meaning that was his existance and reason for being. Lanax, or Lord Blood was born to a noble Imperial family known as the Bloods. Since the creation of the Imperial Knights they have served on it and have served the Emperor even longer. From the moment he could walk he was trained to fight and serve the Emperor. His father was extremely abusive and would torture Lanax for results. His mother would not do anything or say anything to stop it. At the age of 16, Lanax surpassed his father and beat him in battle and tortured him and his mother slowly until they died. Afterwerds, Lanax had no idea where to go so he joined the Imperial Remnants and was made leader of the Imperial Knights. He was given an apprentice who was a light side user which angered Lanax to the point that when he left the Rmnants to their deaths he left his apprentice on the battlefield to die. Lanax then revealed himself to be Darth Ares, the Sith of War and joined the One Sith a a Darth alongside his new Apprentice, Angelus​

Force Powers:
Force Push (Mastered)​
Force Pull (Mastered)​
Force Jump (Knight)​
Force Speed (Knight)​
Force Sense (Mastered)​
Force Healing (Beginner)​
Force Body (Knight)​
Detoxify Poison (Knight​
Breath Control (Knight)​
Force Insanity (Mastered)​
Force Destruction (Beginner)​
Pyrokenisis (Beginner)​
Force Crush (Mastered)​
Force Lightning (Knight)​
Force Storm (Knight)​
Darksheer (Beginner)​
Lightsaber Forms:
Vaapad (Mastered)​
Makashi (Expert)​

Apprentice:
Current: Angelus ([member="Eikrie Daom"])​

Equipment:
2x Black Leviathan Bracers

SHIP:

KILLS:

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:

A real life (steroid enhanced) bodybuilder who weighs the same as this character, [link]. I gotta say, I'd be more concerned by how slow that type of muscled person moves than by how strong they are. I just wanted to give friendly feedback on the strength, "He is massive and has the strength of a brute, but is not as slow as a brute"

Someone that big isn't physically capable of being agile or moving fast. Bodybuilders of that size often suffer from problems of stretching/reaching things because they're so large [member="Lanax Blood"]

Sherruk Fett

S
[member="Ricardt Darkmourne"]

I know someone who I play with in football who weighs twice as much as me (Im 162 pounds , hes 320), and is the fastest fullback I know, it is possible my friend. But, this phenomenon is very rare, and unlikely without years of training, which he had.

I am 6'8" and weigh 260 and I am built not like a body builder, but I am in shape. I also ran track, played soccer and lifted weights daily. So yes this is very possible and more common then you know. I base my characters off myself. Severus is based of my intelligence, Hakora is based of my kid like self and Lanax is based off my stats and fighting style. I took jujitsu and mixed martial arts, which was all one class lol.

Sherruk Fett said:

I know someone who I play with in football who weighs twice as much as me (Im 162 pounds , hes 320), and is the fastest fullback I know, it is possible my friend. But, this phenomenon is very rare, and unlikely without years of training, which he had.
It's not generally a matter of training, but physical restraints. The body can only do so much. Understanding muscle in the body is key to this. I'm sure he could run, but when it comes to swinging and quick on the feet, it's a different story. The muscles become so dense that it can block tight movements. You don't see many natural athletes get this problem because they don't get that amount of muscle on their body, it's usually only the enhanced athletes.

Sherruk Fett

S

Exercise science shows that, the bone remodeling compensates for this, allowing for more muscle to be held, and used effectively. You confuse muscular strength as just being power, but muscular strength actually refers to how much each muscle can function, and be used correctly. With correct training, you can train muscular strength before increasing hypertrophy (muscular size) , allowing you to always step up a notch in effectiveness. Muscular power can therefore be used to describe explosive power, and exertion of power, speed can be increased as long as you train aerobically, and correctly combine it with endurance like features. My Strength Coach, and personal trainer work with me, all the time, and explain this to me because I have asked them to. These are the answer's they gave me, your argument has become invalidated by experts, and someone who wants to become a strength coach. But, like I said, this is a rare natural occurrence, and an even harder thing to train for if it does not come naturally.

*blinks twice* Only if I have no other alternative.... :devil:
[member="Silara Vantai"]

I shall remember your constant gaze with fondness, my dear. ;)
[member="Darth Ares"]

[member="Darth Ares"]

Yeah a six foot tall man who is 160 pounds could be very strong and very fast.

I think the problem [member="Ricardt Darkmourne"] was trying to elude you to is that the words "massive", and "strong as a brute" just don't align with the weight. Strong? Absolutely! Fast? Without a doubt! Massive? Not really...

You're trying to take the extreme best of both worlds with no physical weakness. Massive comes with speed and agility issues. Strong and fast isn't unusual, but 160 won't bend 200 over the kitchen counter effortlessly. :p

Nothing personal there though. I'm sure he was just trying to give you some creative criticism. We all need it from time to time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom