Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Darth Antoki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Darth Antoki​
Loyalties: None​
Role: Tyuk's former master and mortal enemy​
Development Threads: None​
Species: Twi'lek​
Force Sensitive: Master of the Force​
Appearance: Paled skin due to the dark side's damaging effects. Usually wears a dark Sith robe with black boots, red gloves, and a red rebreather mask. Looks older than he is​
Personality: Cruel and mocking. Often insults his friends and enemies alike. Mocks his enemies during battle​
Weapon of Choice: The Force, backed with a mastery of Form: V Djem So and Form: III Moresu​
Wealth: Semi-wealthy. Wealth comes from assassination work and various underground gambling rings​
Combat Function: Extremely skilled force master, lightsaber combat is usually a last resort, but he can definitely hold his own against multiple opponents.​
Strengths:
- Master of the Force​
- Likes to fight dirty​
Weaknesses:
- Deteriorated physical condition from years of Dark Side use​
- Barely any use of his left arm​
- Often hallucinates​
Skills:
- Force Body​
- Force Destruction​
- Force Illusion​
Notable Possessions: His own Holocron​
Other Notes: He will most likely be a short lived character. I'm making him so I can further my characters story in getting vengeance against the man who put him in a coma.​

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Tyuk Asha"]

The holocron will need a detailed section and possible submission in the factory.

All NPC masters need 1-2 dev threads of quality showing their skill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom