Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Darth Anarchis

Dark Lord Relic of the Sith
Standard Profile Template

a1trbh0bipz61.jpg

NAME: Xaros Melffis
FACTION: The Sith Empire
SPECIES: Human
AGE: 49 (frozen in carbonite since the early days of the Old Republic era)
SEX: Male
HEIGHT: 6'3"
WEIGHT: 210 lbs
EYES: A gold that gleams with sheer power (originally blue)
HAIR: White, naturally auburn
SKIN: Tan, originally white
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
+Knows a lot about The Force's existence
+Has existed since early Old Republic era
+If he wasn't a force user, his luck could have gotten him through life's troubles.
+Has a mean backhand. (xD)
=Mechanical hands and feet (standard for the era he's from)
-Seems to love wearing capes and cloaks too much for his own good.
-Hates the Jedi order, but ever since his awakening, he knows he is too old for this fething crap.
-His left hand and leg shake a lot for reasons unknown
-His depth perception is a bit off as his left eye's vision is fading.

APPEARANCE:
Xaros was once a light skinned jedi with auburn hair and blue eyes, then over the years of stress his hair became all white and using the Dark Side corrupted him to the core... his eyes became the purest gold with sheer power gleaming from them and his skin was tanned by the sun of Tattooine, almost permanantly.

BIOGRAPHY:
Xaros Melffis was born on Ord Mantell in the early days of the Old Republic era, joined the Jedi order at age 12, was ridiculed by the other younglings, and his master died in front of him 5 years later... and this was the start of his descent. Xaros roamed the galaxy, but was almost constantly attacked by The Sith Empire when he was a Jedi in space. His luck may have gotten him through, but he felt unwelcomed in life. Xaros went to Korriban at the age of 26 and joined the Sith, turning his force alignment to Dark for the first and last time after pretty much beating 5 acolytes with his master's lightsaber. Then he finally found a purpose... destroying the Light in the galaxy. He went under the pseudonym of Darth Anarchis at age 27 and studied the Dark Side of the force until he became a true sith lord. Xaros was even attacked by a pack of Vornskrs and had his hands and feet ripped off, but quickly replaced. Then finally, it happened at age 49... he was frozen in carbonite by a bounty hunter simply named "Silas" for centuries on end... his carbonite statued self was passed down from generation to generation until someone in the One Sith finally wondered just where this old man was. Then they found him on Ord Mantell, Silas's descendants murdered and him still in a statue state. (Will add more if needed)

SHIP:
None, his ship was destroyed by "Silas"

KILLS:
Post the names of the PC characters (characters role-played by real people) that your character has killed. If possible, include a link to the thread in which your character killed him/her.

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
Post the names of any bounties you have delivered and the amount of money you gained for it. If possible, include a link to the thread in which it happened.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:
(This is where I'd put a RP from another site... IF I HAD ONE!! jk... Seriously though, the links I would give would be substandard for a site like this and I never joined a site as him before. Plus a Fairly Oddparents reference was long overdue from me xD)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom