Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Darrens's Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=medium]
eb1357c507bc26eeae36ba493371d149_full.jpg
[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=medium](Just the armor)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Intent: Armor that Darren had made and then reconstructed with Ashin to hide his Force signature and give him better protection. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Manufacturer: Darren (and Ashin)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Model: [/SIZE][SIZE=medium]Darren’s Armor [/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Affiliation: Darren[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Modularity: no[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Production: Unique[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Material: Phrik for armor. Environment underlay IV, Cortosis durasteel weave armor under the Phrik armor to protect the stomach and cracks in the armor. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Description: Darren had made the armor in his home the first time and was made of duraplast. He then met up with Ashin to create armor that would hide force signatures. After Darren had made the armor with Ashin he added underlay for the parts it did not protect. It has crystals in the ridge of his helm. Eye slit and slits in his armor glow blue when he used the force (glow comes from crystals). He has a sheath on the back of the armor for his sword. And belt to hold 3 lightsabers. He also has “Songsteel fists” attached to his gauntlets. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Classification: Multipurpose[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Weight: 15kg (lighter because of the use of Phrik)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Quality: 9(maybe dnt know if it changes)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Other Feature(s): The armor has the ability to hide his force signature. Boots have adhesive properties on the soles of the boot. (Cannot stick to natural elements such as dirt, mud, grass, etc.) Oxygen converter/respirator, HUD consists of Armor outlook (tell him where his armor is weak or cracking), Heat vision, night vision, shows distance between object and helm, Com link. Chest pocket (left breast) can hold small objects(such as keys)[/SIZE]

Fable Tarek

F
Republic G-Armor Mk I is Durasteel Full-Plate. It weighs 30 kg, (65 lbs). And has a protection rating of 8. So if your looking for something heavier? Might want to look over the approved G-Armor and compare/contrast. Great stuff. :D

Also, ditch the Wrist Launchers and Smoke Boots. They might warrant submissions of their own. The Mag-Boots are great though. Just a suggestion. :p

I personally like the way it is now, if you're going to want a stronger grade, I'd have Darren start researching it. Also the wrist launchers and Smoke boots both need to have their own submissions.

@ Spencer okay ill take thoes out.
@Fable yes i want strong armor but it has to be able to move with ease. be flexable for my characters fighting style. (2 blades and sometimes 3 [Path of the scorpion]) so it has to be flexabul to jump and flip alot in.

And i added the resistants and what it protects aganst.(didnt add that the first time)

yes it is in different segments. i wanted the armor to withstand blaster shots and cortosis is not the best material for that job. si i only applied it to the gauntlets.

I like it and it its a good idea but ultrachrome can possably melt completely if i were to be hit with enought force from a lightsaber. and well i seem to be fighting alot of force users. so i dont know if thats the best way to go?

As I stated with Ashin's armor, thanks for the RP and the cooperation. Though if i do see this being abused I will revoke the approval and you will not be able to make it again. Play responsibly but this is approved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom