Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Darr Tah - Admin Approval

Darkside Dragon (Dead PM Writers Account)
Darr Tah
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Darth

Raien knew rakatan. However with his memory being split into several pieces, he doesn't need to here. But I would like him to keep his knowledge of the Darr Tah title linked above, because he spent so many years on it. Literally he built himself as to what a Sith Code would mean. He also has rakatan robes on him, runes he's carved with every significant act that has crossed his life - His own personal Sith story so to speak. This was an extension of his wounds on his body, painting a story of his journey.

I have read that the language should not be widely used, so we'll just call the the robes some rare language i'll make a submission for. Something sounding similar but nothing to do with your own canon. Sound good?

Hope that's cool, and eliminates any issues. No language knowledge beyond the meaning of what Darr Tah is :) The Darth Title.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Raien baby.

Character profiles don't require approval on this website. You can have pretty much whatever you want. Go crazy. Lol. The Rules already include that members agree not to Godmode or Powergame. So the Staff covered all those bases with one stone.

That said, this website did just get it's first listing of 'Rare Items and Materials' Listing. It's in the Factory somewhere. Yep. Enjoy. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom