Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Darkness Incarnate (Need Master)

Aiker paced back and forth across the dimly lit training room. His crimson eyes smoothly scanned the empty room, checking each and every cranny for wires or cameras. Luckily, none were to be found. The young man didn't like his face being seen, much less his voice heard. The inaudible sound of a sniper rifle or the low hum of a vibrosword suited him as actions were louder than words. In his case, softer than words.

He wore a simple black suit, a grey tie hanging down beneath a shadow-hued suit coat. A pair of Westar-34 blaster pistols were hidden away on straps across his torso, his infamous vibrosword was openly positioned on his hip.

"Well, well. I was directed here by my 'leaders' and now nobody has shown up since then. How boring." Aiker mused, a menacing smile growing upon his face as he pulled the sword from its sheath to admire it.

Isis was busy this day as she was making sure the fringe's was stocked with the needed supplies, her rounds were suited for an enforcer yet this day she decided to stock the class rooms with new supplies just to keep busy.

As she walked through the academy she went from class room to class room trying to stock the rooms that needed it, this day she wore a black form fitting and tight nylon-mesh pants with a pair of high heeled knee-high combat boots and a form fitting and tight athletic turtle neck, her whole attire was black and she walked into the room that held a new face.

Walking in she looked at the new arrival and began to stock the class room but also spoke to him I take it you're one of the new arrivals to the LoTF? she wondered as she stood there stocking a shelf with newly acquired books.

@[member="Aiker Ebizu"]

The assassin was shaken from his dreamy thoughts as an arrival pushed the door open and strode inside. His crimson eyes sized her up upon contact, his gaze surveying her even more carefully than he'd inspected the room. Her figure was garbed in a similar fashion to Aiker, her entire outfit falling under the category of 'You can't see me, fool!'. Aiker smiled dozily at her slender form, prying his eyes from the blade in his hands. He smirked at her light, girlish voice that was nothing in comparison to his own.

"I am." He smartly replied, using minimal words. The young man spoke lightly, leaning back against a table and peering down to study his sword.

She felt his eyes on her and smirked as she continued to stock the shelves and then looked directly at him and paid attention to his sword Interesting was the only thing she said and then walked over to another book case and stocked the shelf, her back was to the newbie of the faction and then after she finished she turned around and looked at him.

I'm Isis, and you are? she asked trying to be friendly and polite.

@[member="Aiker Ebizu"]

The distressing grin on Aiker's demeanor grew at her questioning of his identity. Aiker chuckled slightly, his eyes squinting with laughter as he bent over slightly. "I am here because I was sent here." His laughter eased down, "That is all you need to know." In the matter of a few seconds, his voice had changed from a chuckle to steely authority. Aiker ran his fingers down the blade of the sword, grinning all the while. A thin trickle of blood began to pool at his fingertip, justifying that the blade was the sharp enough for use.

His hand pulled away from the sword, nearing to his face as to inspect the crimson liquid on his finger. "Isis, correct?" He sighed. "Are you to instruct me?"

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

She watched as he sliced at his own finger and smirked and then walked a little closer and heard him ask his questions Yes, I am Isis she said and then sighed and asked her own question Are you in need of a master?

@[member="Aiker Ebizu"]

The devilish grin remained seated upon Aiker's lips. "I am in need of a teacher. I call none my master." It was simply that way. The life-long terrorist, murderer, and assassin would never call anyone master. They were all sheep and he was the wolf, stalking along the fence-line and timing when it would be best to strike and satiate his hunger for death and carnage. Aiker's crimson eyes glistened as he stepped forward to cup the side of Isis's cheek.

"And what are you going to teach me, my little sheep?"

Isis didn't like that one bit and she went to grab his hand to get his touch off her face, as she did she used a force push to push him away from her... she was no fool and she definitely was no sheep to be herded. as she stood there she smirked at him and held her ground solid.

First of all I am not your sheep, I am your mentor... secondly when you come near me keep your hands to yourself, understood? she asked him and waited for his response before continuing.

@[member="Aiker Ebizu"]

Aiker was knocked back a few paces as his hand was pried from her face. His maniacal smile grew as he spotted specks of blood upon her face from the wound on his hand. The assassin gave a chuckle, nudging forward with the blaster pistol that he'd snatched from his suit when he was shoved backwards. Aiker may have been weak in the aspects of the Force but he was no pushover. He'd been trained to kill and slaughter his entire life, bred since day one to bring about destruction and death upon those he deemed to be "sheep."

"I will follow you, for now, my sheep." He never dropped his term for her. She was his to follow and he would call her that for eternity until she proved herself.

Isis grew flustered and then held up her hand and formed a spark that began to dance from finger tip to finger tip and held her ground Now tell me, what do you understand of the force? she asked as she held her spark in her hand.

@[member="Aiker Ebizu"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom