Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Darkness Falls

Taking a well needed "vacation" from Silver space, Jairdain was in her home on Iridonia. Very few people knew she even had this and if they did, they would probably seriously question her.

Waking up and getting a quick breakfast, Jairdain dressed while it was cooking. After eating, she washed up her dishes and got ready for the day. Just the act of taking care of her small plot of land was rather relaxing. Routines to be followed and methods to do. It brought a sense of peace to the knight.

Taking a seat outside, she sat meditating and attempting yet again to accomplish something called Plant Surge. Over time and with practice, Jairdain had started to become rather adept in the skill. The feeling of the plant life coming to her made her smile and she stood up when she was done.

She wandered through the small plot, touching a plant here and there. Checking to see if any of the items were ready to be picked or if they needed to ripen up more. Turning to the small shed, she picked up a small basket there and moved back to the plants. Bending over to focus on the task at hand, she missed the fact there was company approaching...

[member="Koda Fett"]

Lemon

Citrus Dreams
Koda Fett
Iridonia

It wasn't too long ago that a particular individual performed a dangerous feat, although it wasn't entirely known who it was, other then the fact that they were Jedi. Some were easier to capture than the others, and those with serious disadvantages such as a lack of sight were considerably easier prey than your standard Knight or Padawan. It wasn't as if they were an impossible task, just harder and more time consuming. The Sith weren't Fett's usual contractors, but they'd do, anything to get in the pockets of another warring faction. As he always knew, money was to be made throughout war time.

Koda approached Jairdain's lot, just landed not too far away. He wasn't overly cautious, he moved slow and deliberately so. His EE-3 Carbine rest in his grip, the dirt being crushed beneath his boot with each step. Perhaps she had noticed him through the force, he created a ripple large enough to be noticed. One that screamed danger, although, as he took his steps closer the strength of the two Ysalamir hides may have taken control, blocking him out entirely. He planned this hunt, he tracked her down and he knew she was blind. If a Force User is a blind their main strength is through the force, reaching out and feeling - there was no chance Fett would risk detection so early on.

The Bounty Hunter stood behind her, relatively close. His left hand made it's way from his blaster, aiming at a direct 90 degrees before a dart fired from it. Her clothes weren't overly thick, in fact they were perfect for the dart to sink into her skin and inject it's toxin that would almost immediately take effect. It was a tranquilizer dart, Jairdain would feel herself lose control of her body and eventually consciousness. Colliding with the dirt beneath her feet.

-----

The very next sight she may very well feel is a near claustrophobic place, it wasn't very large and it was tinted red from the lights. Unable to move, even if she could her body would be weak. Strapped down, binding by the metal clamps at both her wrists and ankles. The hides still remained, as such she could not sense Koda and was instead stuck tied down. When she woke up was only a matter of time, and he had all the time in the galaxy. Unbeknownst to Jedi, they had left the planet and her homestead, floating harmlessly in the space above.

[member="Jairdain"]

The last thing Jairdain remembered was bending over some of her crops, when she woke up, she was apparently locked up again. This would now be fir the third time in three years. If she could have moved, she would have certainly lashed out with a kick or punch. Nevermind using the Force. Instead, she let out a loud sigh and rolled her eyes.

Attempting to reach for the Force, she growled. While she could tell she was deprived, the feeling that had come with the dart from Krest was different. Whoever had captured her wasn't with him or the Sith Assassins. Who was it then?

Making a fist, it would be clear to anybody watching the knight was upset.

"Where are you and what do you fething want with me?"

Her voice was hard and mad. An inner strength was displayed that hadn't been there in her previous captures. If Jairdain was given the chance, she would have had it out with this person. Life wasn't fair though and whoever it was had the upper hand..

[member="Koda Fett"]

Lemon

Citrus Dreams
Koda Fett
The Concord Spear

Fett stood over her as she squirmed in her restraints, unable to move. He didn't look at her with any distinct look, mainly due to the fact it would of been hidden behind a helmet, but also considering his expression remained blank. He fiddled with tools of sorts, an empty threat on the account she couldn't see any of them. After hearing her speak, he responded; making his point known, direct and straight to the point.

"I am Koda Fett; a Bounty Hunter and you aboard my vessel, tied down and unable to move, the exact place you will remain until you tell me what I want to know. And that is, who is 'The Butcher of Mirial'? The one who ignited that force wall of light, now I know you are blind but I know you can feel through the 'force'. And I know as a military organization you share information, so you will tell me what I want to know, or you'll be a whole lot worse than just blind..." His voice was muffled, evidently through a helmet - and that accent, from Concord Dawn, the same as Jango Fett and all of his clones. If there was one thing she could determine other than what he told her, it's that at the very least.

[member="Jairdain"]

"What is the purpose of your mask if you already know I am blind?"

Not addressing his question, Jairdain did hear him move some tools around. The first time she had been captured, she had been subjected to physical torture and starvation and didn't break. Her second time, her mind had been broken by the sith and then pieced back together by their lies. What more could this man do to her that hadn't already been done? Maybe she would find out.

Even though he wore that mask, Jairdain could tell he didn't speak with much emotion...yet. He kept his voice neutral and asked his question.

"I am not in the military, Koda Fett. What information they shared was kept within and not shared with me."

While no hostile action was displayed to her, his voice did carry the hint of threat. When she replied, however, her own voice held no fear.

[member="Koda Fett"]

Lemon

Citrus Dreams
Koda Fett
The Concord Spear

The Bounty Hunter remained standing, firm and strong with his arms folded over his chest, beskar on beskar from the gauntlets to chest piece. As for why he wore the helmet still, just a habit, more comfortable that way - plus, Jedi were always unpredictable when backed into a corner. His eyes wandered, shifting across the features of her face beneath his T-Shaped Visor. Fett rotated his head over his left shoulder, giving a quick glance to the small probe like droid that was no bigger than a large ball. Then nodding his helmeted head back towards himself the soft whir of a hovering droid could be heard ever so faintly. "You hear that? That little droid is capable of administering Truth Serum, and with that I can know a whole lot more than just what I need." Perhaps he didn't need to break her, that wasn't within his interest. He didn't have the time nor patience to usher any of that out of her. "Last chance." His muffled Concord Dawn accent spat out, he wasn't bluffing and the tone in his voice was unforgiving.

"Mother, Father, Brother, Sister, Friends. Nobody is safe. Not from me." His words were truthful enough. Koda Fett was as nasty as they came according to some underworld circles. The Silver Jedi Order must of had him in their databanks, only expected after encountering him so many times, even the Galactic Alliance and Rebel Alliance would too. Maybe she had heard of him previously and tried to bluff, he didn't know, and he didn't care. Only thing that mattered was that he was about to learn that costly information very shortly one way or another.

[member="Jairdain"]

The knight did indeed hear that little robot. In her time with the Sith, her only companion had been a silent robot. When she didn't take her dose of the inhibitor, it had injected her with it. It had also administered the poison Krest had ordered it to. She just looked in the direction of Koda, her face calm. Not the calm of a Jedi though, but of one that had been captured, tortured and threatened before.

"Yes, I hear that and it doesn't scare me. Nor do you, Koda Fett. Do to me what you will."

He mentioned he would learn of her family and friends. Never having kept her past secret, there would be no issue with him learning what she had been through. If he did that, then Koda might realize just how unfortunate her life had been.

[member="Koda Fett"]

Lemon

Citrus Dreams
Koda Fett
The Concord Spear

A snide exhale of air in place of a grunt came out from his noise, "Hmph." She could tell he was either agitated or surprised. In truth, that tactic had often worked nine times out of ten. Most people weren't very comfortable with everything they know on the outside, for all ears to hear and to be acted upon. Especially when it came from the Bounty Hunter, his target's family typically had issues with the law themselves, and with that came more of an opportunity to earn more and more credits. Although he could admire her bravery and cool under pressure, even Jedi could crack, but this one didn't seem to budge, nor did it look like they would any time soon.

Fett's head barely shifted upwards, locking his visor with the probe's photo receptors. The Bounty Hunter's gloved right hand came out from underneath his arm and bicep, waving downwards with two fingers before returning the hand. The needle made contact with her skin, penetrating between the bicep and forearm on the opposite side of the elbow. It would sting, and very much so, how well she kept her composure he didn't know, but it would take hold in almost an instead. During the process Koda had claimed, "Skirtopanol. A toxic serum which will set off a chemical imbalance in your brain, forcing you to tell me whatever I ask you. Additionally, your body will grow weaker and weaker, and you will begin to grow mad, seeing figures that will scare a Gorog - I don't know what horrors await you when they appear inside your head..." Once again his right hand came out from beneath his bicep and underarm to wave off the droid, the whir of it becoming soft and softer as it moved away.

"Now... Who created the Force Wall of Light on Mirial." This was the interesting part.

[member="Jairdain"]

The last clear thought and emotion Jairdain had were the facts he was telling the truth about the serum and the surprise she felt at this. When the needle punctured her skin, she let out a small hiss of pain. However, the sting was a speck of pain compared to the burning one Krest had given her on Bastion. The effects were different though.

What exactly it did, she didn't know, but the knight felt odd and different. When he asked who had created the Wall of Light at Mirial, she shook her head. She didn't know the answer fully. Only what she had heard and she wasn't ready to accept it as truth.

"Nobody I know personally."

It was all she said so far.

[member="Koda Fett"]

Lemon

Citrus Dreams
Koda Fett
The Concord Spear

As he asked his question a wave of relief of sorts washed over him, knowing that this would quick, clean and he can just dump this blind lady back inside a forest, or even hand her over to the Sith Empire, perhaps even the Galactic Empire if he so wanted - but the prospect of leaving a blind woman alone in a forest was interestingly awful. His arms remained folded over his chest, the answer came forth and he was disappointed, he'd have to word everything possible,perhaps he could speed out a series of questions, that at least would speed up the process thought the infamous Bounty Hunter.

"Who in the Silver Jedi Order is capable of performing the 'Wall of Light'?"

"Of those capable of performing the 'Wall of Light', who among them was present at Mirial?"

"Who earned themselves the nickname, 'The Butcher of Mirial' after performing the action?"

Surely she knew the answers to these questions, if not she was a waste and of no use. Like the waste she may prove to be, Fett might just dump her into space with the rest of it aboard his ship.

[member="Jairdain"]

The knight had no choice but stay there, listen to Koda's questions and answer them. She wasn't broken yet by his injection and her mental fortitude resisted the poison as much as it could. His questions though brought pain when she tried not to answer.

"I can and I was."

At the asking of last question, her brows furrowed and she shook her head.

"That wasn't me. This is what I did..."

Wanting to stop talking, but unable to, Jairdain went to tell him what she had done on Mirial in the invasion. Her duel with Kaalia, defeat at the lord's hands and pick up from her allies. How she then performed the Battle Meditation to negate the effects of the Darkness spread by Darth Ananta. That was all and she fell silent after that. Not going to be speak again another question was asked.

[member="Koda Fett"]

Lemon

Citrus Dreams
Koda Fett
The Concord Spear

His eyes rolled beneath his helmet, giving off an agitated sigh. He thought he was direct enough, though apparently he wasn't. The only thing he could continue to do was to keep asking questions, although throughout he remained entirely armoured for no real reason at all. "Tell me the names of everyone within the Silver Jedi Order that is capable of performing the 'Wall of Light'. Tell me everyone capable of performing the 'Wall of Light' who is prone to performing actions like that within the Silver Jedi Order." With such a broad area to cover and the specific orders of the wording, Koda would surely learn something. His patience was running thin, and with each passing second she delved further into madness. He'd have to be quick.

[member="Jairdain"]

The sound of agitation reached Jairdain's ears and filled her mind. They echoed around in her skull or at least seemed that way.

"There are several Jedi Masters, but I know only one that has displayed Force Light to me. It isn't quite the same as what you are asking about. Jessica Med-beq."

She had not been on Mirial or in space, but that was not what he asked. If he wanted a list of masters, Jairdain would provide the names of those she knew personally. If she didn't know them, they would not be named.

He wanted to know who in the Silver's could perform such an act and the knight shook her head again.

"Nobody could do that alone."

[member="Koda Fett"]

Lemon

Citrus Dreams
Koda Fett
The Concord Spear

A grin or sorts appeared beneath his helmet, glancing down briefly at the gear splayed out across the small table next to her. It didn't seem as if he would need to make use of any of these utensils of sorts. The Truth Serum was taking over, working well enough to get the information he required. Fett potentially had his target, although it wasn't over just there, he had to be on hundred percent certain. "Was Master Med-beq present at Mirial? What Jedi Masters were at Mirial?" He was getting closer to finding the answers he so desperately required, the pay-off was considerably large, but the Sith space permit was what caught his attention the most. It made it difficult to hunt when the Sith were hot on your tail, this would change all that.

[member="Jairdain"]

She had not in her time on Mirial come across any Master. Either on the way there or when they returned.

"Master Jessica was not there to my knowledge. Coms for me were silent and I do not know was present on the ground or in space."

It was probably not what Koda would want to hear, but he would know it to be true from her point of view. That poison serum proved that.

Falling silent again, Jairdain just waited for the next set of questions. The various sounds of the ship coming at her.

[member="Koda Fett"]

Lemon

Citrus Dreams
Koda Fett
The Concord Spear

Fett furrowed his brow, agitated at the lack of evidence he was given. Back to square one when it came to this nonsense. "What Jedi Masters do you know, and can you list them in terms of their power in your own opinion?" Wordplay was important here, they needed to be precise or no results could really be achieved. After all these questions Koda remains with his arms folded over his chest, his T-Shaped Visor locking with her blind eyes. Make this easy will you. He mused to his own head, hoping that this would be over soon, over before another hunter managed to claim this bounty.

[member="Jairdain"]

When the question was asked and phrased the way it was, Jairdain would list off the masters she had met in her years with the Silver Jedi. Along with the names provided, she would list off their respective "power" within the faction. It had nothing to do with Force power. The sith or dark within her wanted power and it wasn't all Force based. So that part of her answered the question.

Of course, he probably wouldn't know the difference between. Each Master she named except Jessica had at one time at least been married to the Grand Master. Even if their time in that position was very short. That was the type of power she wanted and let it color her answer. It was the truth though.

[member="Koda Fett"]

Lemon

Citrus Dreams
Koda Fett
The Concord Spear

​In truth he hadn't heard of the majority of the masters she mentioned, although few stuck in his head and one in particular was prominent in his head. Despite the fact that the Bounty Hunter had never truly encountered Arisa Yune, he had enough about her to know that she is a powerful force user and that the Galactic Empire has a great disdain for her, both as a Jedi and a Rebel - so naturally, he went down with that path. ​"Arisa Yune... where was Jedi Master Arisa Yune ​during the battle of Mirial, and is she capable of performing the 'Wall of Light', and I'll ask again; 'The Butcher of Mirial', who is in possession of that name." It was the first path he would ascend down, if he wasn't correct with this one then he would have to go down this path with every Jedi Master she listed.

[member="Jairdain"]

A sudden question popped into her mind and nagged at Jairdain. So much so, she had to ask it. If she didn't, it was going to drive her more nuts than she already was.

"Why are you still wearing that mask? You know I'm blind, have deprived me of the Force. I will have no way of knowing you."

Now that was out of her mind, the knight could focus on his question to her.

"Last I know of Master Arisa, she was in the space station at Kiribi."

Could she perform that skill? Jairdain did not know and stated that. He asked who bore that name, the Butcher of Mirial and she shook her head.

"One person alone could not accomplish that."

[member="Koda Fett"]

Lemon

Citrus Dreams
Koda Fett
The Concord Spear

He didn't bother to answer the question, it didn't matter to him, he knew the answer - force of habit - that was it, nothing more, nothing less. Although considering she was able to ask a question of her own before answering his, perhaps the serum hadn't worked as well as he thought. As a result of this, he motions to the droid once more who repeats the same process, but this time with a larger dose, one more painful, one the would strengthen the serum and cause for less freewill. His answers could be answered to the letter, no room for any mistakes, time was running out.

"Arisa Yune's Flagship was spotted, did you know that? Surely you were present at a debriefing, surely you know of the events that transpired and who caused what. Now, if a Jedi could perform the 'Wall of Light' by themselves, would you suspect Arisa Yune to be capable?"

[member="Jairdain"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom