Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Darkest Shadow (One Sith)

On Route to the Anatolia Shipyards
detail_5921420048234.jpg
They were not in hyperspace yet. Darth Ferus, Hand of the Dark Lord, waited aboard a Wyyrlok-class Star Destroyer. Just in front of him was a holotable, and more importantly a call. His Assassins, lead by [member="Darth Ophidia"] , [member="Darth Praelior"] , [member="Darth Callidus"] , [member="Darth Pyrrhus"] , and any other Sith willing to join. A golden gaze locked onto what ever figures would appear to the call, and his voice would speak as soon as all were present.
"It's good to see you all so ready to assist." A short introduction, but time wasn't to be wasted. Without any other words, the Hand would go right into discussing the game plan. "The Anatolia Shipyards are a neutral base. There is no planet they're built around, making them a perfect target. The ship we're to create is a very large one, and if made in our own space it will become a perfect target for enemies. With the small rebellion, we can work much more freely, while also keeping it under the wraps and away from prying eyes. All we have to do is quell the rebellion as quick as possible.
My Assassins will be in charge of taking over the facility as quietly as possible. Their goal, to assassinate any leader positions of defense operations, and sabotage the defenses themselves. Darth Pyrrhus will be entering from Hyperspace as a distraction, and once the defenses are down we will board. Praelior, you will over see the construction of the ship once it begins, I need your wisdom on the subject. While we wait for the shipyards to fall under our control, you will assist me with the creation of the plans. Callidus, you will be leading operations off world. We need Stygium, and a lot of it. Find a planet with a mine, and take all you can get. You have my resources at your back, so take all you will need.
Phase one is to sabotage and take over the facility. Once this is completed, we will reconnect for phase two." Once the orders were given, the call was ended. Ferus would keep away from the Shipyards for now, as the plans for the ship itself needed to begin. Once the place was taken over however, the Lord would enter. Bilbringi, while under the rule of the One Sith, was in the midst of a civil war against anti Sith and Sith loyalists. The shipyards were under control of the rebels, a small problem, but the War Machine would see it fixed.​
Both hands folded behind his back as he awaited none other than the former Republic admiral [member="Camellia Swift"] to accompany him on the bridge itself. There, the two would discuss the plans for the ship he had in mind in person. It would take her some time, yes, so he would begin without her as needed.
Ferus himself was dressed in his Assassin armor, the hood pulled low over his golden eyes. There was much at stake on his own part, but if things went the wrong way at least the Sith wouldn't loose something of major importance.
[member="Darth Veles"] [member="Nickolas Imura"] [member="Eryi Mogeko"] [member="Sitara Qin"] [member="Darth Pyrrhus"] [member="Iziz Vei"] [member="Nox"] [member="Darth Venefica"] [member="Sage Bane"] [member="Vengeance"] [member="Vrag"] [member="Reverance"] @The rest of the One Sith

Objectives (Check back here as there will be new objectives when new phases are reached)

Phase One
  • Take over the facility.
  1. ​​Join Darth Pyrrhus as he assaults the facility from space.
  2. Take on the role of a Sith Assassin by infiltrating the Shipyard and assassinate key officials and sabotage any defenses. Don't break the defenses though, as we may need them later!
  • Join the planning with Darth Ferus. The ship needs a blueprint, help create it!
  • Work with Callidus to collect the materials needed! This includes Durasteel, Alusteel, Durlanium, and Stygium. Any other materials are also welcome to be collected!

The flight to the facility went completely silent in spite of many Benzo’s friends cramped in confined space of a spaceship; there was simply nothing new to talk about among them, nothing interesting to discuss, their lives empty and living from one wage to another, the same boring routine repeating itself every day. Wake up, get ready for work, board the all-too familiar shuttle with other guys who share your fate and job, work for ten hours and damage your health by hard manual labour, get back home, sleep, rinse and repeat. Nothing out of ordinary,… until today. Unlike his co-workers, Benzo knew something was going to happen. He felt it in the Force despite being officially not sensitive to the mysterious Force. And despite knowing what was about to unfold, the dark plans of the One Sith to seize the shipyards in order to build the greatest ship the galaxy’s ever seen, Benzo remained silent, vibrant blue eyes displaying brightness staring at the metal ceiling of the ship, avoiding any eye contact with others. The look people possessed when absent-mindedly listening to something.

[member="Darth Ferus"]’ message reached Darth Veles’ ears through nothing but a small comm device hidden on the amphibian’s person; none of the man’s co-workers heard it. The group of rough men all shared the exact same expression on their face, one indicating their belief of this being just another day, one step closer towards getting paid. Little did they know their small shuttle transporting them into the shipyards has been infiltrated, that their old mate Benzo was a Sith wearing the man’s skin and identity, that the real man found himself too drunk to get to work after a mysterious stranger kindly offered to buy him a beer or ten in a filthy pub the night before. The drunken man shared much information about himself and his line of work after being exposed to the massive quantity of the “truth serum”, so much this mysterious stranger got to know him as well as one knows a good friend. The two soon parted, each going their way; one to wake up with a terrible headache, the other to claim his identity.

Assassinate key officials and sabotage the defences to render the prized shipyards mostly harmless to the incoming Sith forces, such was the plan.. A simple idea, the execution itself would prove to be a challenge even for experienced and powerful Sith though. It required both cooperation and coordination between all attacking forces, failure wasn’t an option. The big, juicy prize waiting for its conquerors to claim it as their own was too valuable. To temporarily turn off the shipyard’s defences required more than an average Sith. Luckily, most Sith Assassins wished to perfect themselves and accepted nothing short of excellence when it came to their results. And results they would provide.

[member="Darth Ophidia"] [member="Darth Venefica"] [member="Darth Pyrrhus"] [member="Sitara Qin"] [member="Vrag"] [member="Sage Bane"] [member="Reverance"] [member="Nickolas Imura"] [member="Eryi Mogeko"] [member="Iziz Vei"] [member="Vengeance"] [member="Camellia Swift"] [member="Darth Callidus"] [member="Darth Praelior"]
Just tagging the folks mentioned in the first post in case the notifications failed again

The Demon's Fist shut off [member="Darth Ferus"] 's holocall just as it ended. He sat back in the seat of his stolen Revelation-Class gunship, which he had recently taken from a mercenary he had killed. He opened up another call to one of the pirates on his payroll, relaying the quick message. "There will be a slight deviation in your current orders. Deliver 1/3 of the Stygium to the original buyers, and the remaining 2/3 to the Bilbringi shipyards. You will be paid upon the delivery of the goods. That is all." He ended the call, and prepared for the task ahead. He would be helping to bring down the Bilbringi shipyards, and transfer it to One Sith control. Since it had to be done with stealth, he had a particular weapon in mind that would help him on this task. It was a grenade that silently released an odorless, invisible toxic gas that would kill someone in a matter of seconds. He would not be affected by this, given the disguised gas mask wrapped around the bottom of his face.

For this particular task, he would go in as the very same mercenary he had assassinated to get this ship. The Bilbringi shipyards had been in the market for a merc, so he had slipped into the role. He was headed there now, supposedly to receive a mission from the shipyard owners. He pulled out the forged Spynet credentials he had obtained, making his disguise foolproof. With any luck, his infiltration plan would go without a hitch.

Darth Atrox

D
Review_HolographicDarthMaulTSC_stillA.JPG
Darth Callidus was aboard a 'Scimitar' Starship, approaching Bilbringi VII's orbit. He was seated quietly at the end of the large ship, meditating in an isolated room. The image of [member="Darth Ferus"] flickered up onto his holotable. Knight Callidus gave a light nod of his head at the Hand, listening to his orders.​
"As you wish."
Stygium. A reasonably rare crystal, used for the concealment of starships. The Zabrak had heard of at least two places in the galaxy that had these crystals, Aeten II, which would be rather hard to get to, since it is controlled by the Mandos, and Maramere, in the Chommel Sector. On the other side of the Galaxy. Shutting down the transmission he walked into the cockpit.​
"Greetings. Set in co-ordinates for Aeten II, J-6, I do believe."
"But Sir, the Mandolorian's claim that section of Space?"
"I don't care - it's that outskirts. We'll manage with our cloaking devices."
The ship, after a few minutes of debate the pilot finally set the co-ordinands into the ship and off they went - he could handle a few Mandos if he could handle Sage Bane. Now, he needed to prep the squadron of assassins awaiting his orders.

"As you wish, Lord Ferus."

She closed her holoprojector and straightened her robes. Darth Ophidia was in disguise, and so were the team of assassins she had with her. Two more squadrons were squatting some distance away, awaiting her orders. She had assumed the persona of a private purchaser and a team of advisers and a few body-guards. An elaborate dress trailed after her as she walked into the shipyard with her head held high and her pale eyes staring ahead at the group sent to meet her. Personally, she thought she looked rather ridiculous. Fine wear still did not suit her well in her opinion, but those who had dressed her apparently knew better in these matters. She put on a kindly face as her entourage met them. With an elaborate bow, greetings were exchanged.

"Gentlemen, it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance. May it be a profitable one."

"Milady. I can assure you we have anything you may wish to acquire for your ship, as long as you have the credits of course."

Their representative was a weasly-looking human, and absolutely not the leader she had previously researched. Of course, they did not trust her. This person was a simple delegation, but she could not make an uproar just yet. She followed suit and walked alongside the weasly man.

"and I can assure you, the credits are in order. As long as the transaction is... discrete. I wouldn't want anyone sniffing into this."

"Of course milady. How about we discuss this a little more.. Privately"

"That would be delightful"

She finished her sentence with a small bow. The flirtatious tone in the man's voice made her shudder in disgust, but she did not let it show on her mask of mildness.

[member="Darth Ferus"] [member="Darth Veles"] [member="Darth Callidus"] [member="Lord Ajihad"]

Location: The happy miner (shipyard facility cantina and recreation center)
Objective: get credits rollin for the cartel
------------------------------------

The weequay placed his two crossed feet on the table. His boots making a sound thud as they hit the surface.

"Yuz, youz zee... itz pure. Youz wont have to worry bout' nothingz with thiz ztuff mate. Itz ztraight from freakin Kezzel youz zee... And of courze I can getz more..." ka-Aver grinned as he hissed those fameous ill boding words that meant another soul had been trapped in the hell of spice addictivness.

"Nowz youz run along friend and relax, come back when youz need more and i'll help youz. Dont worry, youz can alwayz rely on uz." he whispered and motioned for the customer to move away, something he promptly did.

Ka-Aver watched him leave for a moment and then took a good look around. Facilities like this one were excellent markets. Dried up, bored and with lost purposes - the crews and workers on this shipyard made perfect customers.
There were naturally a few things that needed to be organised. People seemed to think that there was just muscle invilved to handle these sort of affairs but once things heated up a notch the logistics behind it all required a master mind. Ka-Aver was not it, no he was more related to muscles then brain. Still, he had managed to find and test the market here and made a few thousand credits over a night. But that was his limit. Now it was time to call in the cavalry.

Standing up the big weequay made his way through the ocean of guests toward one of the public private com booths just outside the cantina. There he placed his portable holo-projector on the table and shut the door. He had checked the booth for any listening devices in beforehand and made sure to use an encrypted signal as he recorded a message and sent it to[member="Cadan Tazi"].

"Bozz! Thiz be Ka-Aver. Az you told mez I zcouted the place. Its a gem bozz. But we need to zet up a route, perhapz bribe a hangar zecurity officer.. Or threaten him? Either wayz I think you should bring zome boyz and get here with a larger shipment. The cantina will be eazy to control, the bartender iz honezt joe but I zaw ez zon. He likez to party and we could have him danzing by our pipe in no timez."

"Zo, whatya think bozz?"

[member="Lord Ajihad"] [member="Darth Veles"] [member="Darth Ferus"]

Colre had herd about the One sith’s plan to take Bilbringi shipyards, he order the crew of the Shadow Hawk to make ready fir combat they were going to help the sith The smuggler pirates and his Wookie co-pilot Bowdarr set about loading armaments, and small arms onto the ship while Colre himself stated checking the ship system and M-4 series astromech droid made necessary repairs from the last engagement as well as routine maintenance .

Cadan was in his Kossak Class Destroyer, when he received a message from @Ka-Aver. The pirate knew that he always had a supply of spice in his ship, he was of coarse the Hutt's main spice dealer now. He opened up a comm link to his dear friend, Ka. "Ka-Aver, me favourite Weequay!" His voice echoed through the comm link. "Where would the spice trade be without you friend." Cadan puffed on one of his cigars, letting the smoke float around him. "I'll be there as soon as I can." Cadan was hoping that, that would answer the Weequays question.

Cadan then began to speak through the ships comm systems. " [member="Jemima Armandé"], report to the docking bay, we got us some spice to sell." The pirates voice echoed through the ship.

Cadan then began to move down to the docking bay. He was only wearing simple clothes, his burnt trench coat and wore his DL-18 pistol at his side.

Objective opening spice market for Cartel
Loaction: the shipyard facility
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ka-Aver pulled the cork of his rum bottle and smelled it. Nothing like rum in the morning he chuckled and was about to take a deep drink when the com beeped with the message from [member="Cadan Tazi"]

Ka-Aver leaned in and listened carefully. Sometimes the Duros spoke so freakin fast it was hard to understand, at least for a weequay with a mind that worked way slower then the criminal masterminds the cartel were amassing.

"huh... Youz got it bozz, huh... I'll zet up a hangar bay for zome freighterz to land in without fuzz. Will zend you the hangar number once I am done." Ka-Aver replied quickly and put the cork back on.

Shutting down the com he decided to uncork once more. Leaving the booth he drank deeply and rolled his shoulder. Time to get some work done.

He went down the corridor toward the nearest lift area and headed down to one of the smaller hangar levels of the station. He had already scouted the area and was pretty sure this would go smooth. At least as long as no one understood what was going on.

"Hey, Roarke!" he yelled with a broad smile as he closed in on docking bay 87B. The nervous looking twi'lek custom bay manager tried to find a way to leave the place but in vain. The weequay had him in clear sight and after last nights card game he owed that brute alot of credits. Credits he really did not have.

"Whatz.. youz not happy to zee me roarke?" Ka-Aver grinned as he closed in a sarcastic hurting expression falling over his features. "And here mez thought we waz going to be friendz..." he chuckled and put an arm around the managers shoulders.

"Look.. mr.. I dont have the money on me.. and please keep your voice down." Roarke felt nervous. this weequay was sending really bad vibes and he held a firm grip around his shoulders. He was not going to go away on his own. But he was the chief of these docks and a couple of his security officers noticed the situation and were already heading toward them.

"If you dont step down I'll make you..." he added and nodded toward the guards approaching.

Ka-Aver looked up and noticed the guards.

"Rightz.. if thatz how you wanna play it Roarke... but before I let youz go...." Ka-Aver opened his jacket with his right hand revealing a dark green tattoo running across his upper right chest. It was the Cartel hutt cartel emblem, marking Ka-Aver as a member of one of the most dangerous criminal empires around.

"Youz zee this... youz know what itz is Roarke?" Ka-Aver hissed with a lower voice. Roarkes eyes widened in fear and he swallowed hard. To Ka-Aver this was a a good enough confirmationon that the man did recognize the symbol.

"Either youz call of your guardz or zome drunken gamorean will pay your family a vizit Roarke... and I'll uze the cut off headz he'll give me to play golf from your freakin bay mate. Its a nice long coarze in here...." Ka-Aver closed his jacket but tightened his grip around the managers shoulders. It probably hurt some as Roarke grinned, his eyes darting forth and back, most liekly trying to find a way out of this.

"Bezidez, it waz juzt a game of pazzak friend. We can find another agreement if youz do'nt have the credz..."

With a pale face Roarke tapped his ear piece.

"Stand down, this is just a ... visiting friend..." he spoke into the com and the guards stopped. Ka-Aver raised his head toward the guards and gave a broad grin with a wave.

"Yuz, juzt an old pal here.." he smiled at the guards who somewhat bewildered started to turn.
Ka-Aver knew they would not be fooled forever, but he would make sure some credits drippled down into the guards pockets as well once he had sorted the manager.

"Zmart move roarke..." Ka-Aver relaxed his grip on the manager and put himself in front of him.

"Now, thiz iz how we are going to fix thiz. there will be a few ships arriving to this bay. nothing fancy or dangerouz. they will be tranzporting liquer to the cantina, alright?" Ka-Aver paused to make sure the dock manager understood.

"All we azk iz that you give them a zlack and allow them cratez to juzt pass without fuzz from your cuztomer officerz. alright?"

Roarkes face went paler by the minute but he nodded.

"Good man. Now, youz zee. This kark youx are in with the debtz... heck, thisz will make you more money then you could dream off. Inztead of getting headz cut off you can by them nice hatz and everything." Ka-Aver chuckled and slaped the man across his shoulder.

"I... I see... But... never mind. Don't let thiz get out.. my career.."

"Not to worry mate!" the weequay interrupted Roarke. "Your career iz zafe and zound with uz. If you get into trouble we take care of our inveztmentsz." Ka-Aver did not sound to rerassuring but it was enough for Roarke. He accepted the situation.

Phase one was set. Ka-Aver opened the channel to [member="Cadan Tazi"] as he left Rourke with a stick of fresh credits in his hand.

"Bozz, bay 87B iz zet for your freighterz. Have the packagez delivered az liguer ordered by the "Happy Miner cantina" - we are good to go bozz." he talked into the com as he exited the bay and headed down toward the lift area once more.

Now to move back to the cantina and make sure that bar-owner would not be making trouble.

[member="Darth Ferus"]
[member="Darth Veles"]
[member="Lord Ajihad"]
[member="Darth Ophidia"]
[member="Colre Renfroe"]

Elaine Thul got word of what the one sith was planning next, she planned to send word to her contacts. She board her fury, and head out into open space. So she her encrypted message could not be intercepted, as she was always careful when betraying the sith. She hated them as they vong formed her home world, had glitter dribble on her. She wanted them all to die in a big ball of fire, but she wanted them all to die slowly as well. Her hate was palatable, this was why she was never caught.
She took her fury to Olum, and then sent message to the pmc and the mandalorians.

Dear friends They where not really friends just people with a common goal

The one sith are planning on building a flag ship, at the anatolia ship yards.
Please make sure they fail in there task, as it would be a shame if they where to be successful.

She then sent them a base line plans of [member="Darth Ferus"] ship, and things they wanted in the project to make a one sith flag ship. As well as what the known defense where of ship yard, that they planned on using. Though the weird thing the ship yard was not under there control, which was of particular interest. As it meant they did not have the normal defense in case of attack. The weird thing was to get information form the one sith was easy, as she had link to what all sith infantry troops could see and what they was up to. So despite not being there, she could always keep a tab on them.

[member="Coren Starchaser"] [member="Cira"] [member="Noah Corek"] [member="Amadea Navlen"] [member="Arumi Zy"] [member="Arrbi Betna"] [member="Mac O Shenanigans"] [member="Naimes Ahn-Dross"] [member="Kass Sja"] [member="Anastasia Rade"] [member="Bhaltair Dhimani"] [member="Vilaz Munin"] [member="Ijaat Akun"]

Jemima heard [member="Cadan Tazi"] call her through the comm systems and immediately turned the opposite direction to the one she was walking in and hurried to the docking bay. No way would she miss out on a bit of money.

"Cadan! My man. So what's the job we've got here then?" Jemima asked, nudging Cadan in the arm.

"Lord Ferus, the alert is up already."
A single soldier stood beside the briefing table Ferus was using to design the ship the Sith had in mind. The basic form had finally been figured out, but it still lacked any note on weapons or interior structure. That was the purpose of his meeting with some such as [member="Darth Praelior"] . What was out there however, was a false schematic. One that [member="Elaine Thul"] had gotten just as any other Sith or soldier had.
There were countless betrayals within the past months for the One Sith, and the Hand of the Dark Lord wasn't so dumb as to think there wouldn't be another, especially with something this big.
This false schematic, when sent out, created an alert to Ferus's own ship, so he would know at the first sign of any traitor.
"You have a name?"
"No sir. We're not sure which ship sent it, only that the plans were sent out. We're working on finding out who."
A quiet sigh escaped the Sith Lords lips as he heard the news. Who was betraying them now? Well, he shouldn't be surprised. Even Lords and Ladys were going down the traitor route.
"Find the traitor's name, but don't ask anyone else for assistance. We have a job to do after all, and I assume we'll be getting company. Patch me into the field operatives."
A swift bow came from the officer before he turned back to his computer. After a quick type, he was patched into [member="Darth Ophidia"], [member="Darth Callidus"], [member="Darth Veles"], [member="Lord Ajihad"], and any other Sith he could get in contact with.
​"We've had another betrayal. So a change of plans. Hit hard, hit fast. We're taking over the ship yards and setting up a defense for when they come, who ever they may be. Callidus, you are to return immediately. Forget the Stygium. We can get that at a later date."
A nod of his head, and the call was cut.
"Take us there, immediately."
And with that, his ship entered hyperspace. And the rest of his fleet followed.
Ferus's Fleet

Colre had gotten signal and headed for docking bay 87B as his ship touched touch down his heavily armed crew began prepared to off the cargo some 20 creates of “liquor” Captain Colre himself disembarked to have a chat with custom officers.

The large custom officer approached and asked “what the cargo today Captain?”

“Liquor for the cantina.” Colre replied

”Right out chief told us there would a ship bring that in you cleared for offload and deliver Captain have a good day.” The customs officer said

“Thank you, gentleman.” Colre replied with nod and gave his crew the signal to begin offloading and delivery.

The quiet and varied beeping of sensors and the navigation system were a comfort as the starfighter glided through space. She hated flying, hated looking out and not seeing anything but pinholes of light in the dark expanse that surrounded her and the ship. She focused her sight to the side of the OS-GN Fighter. A standard astromech was sitting comfy in its slot, its cold little shadow blending seamlessly into what she perceived of the ship itself. Though Amadea didn’t quite grasp droid language, she wished it was a little more talkative—a moment of rough translation would have been a pleasureful distraction from un-eventful waiting. "One of our few Adegan caves collapsed. Go investigate. I want to make sure it was a natural occurrence..." she sighed. Couldn't the Saarai-Kaar have given this to an Apprentice? This cave, it had been unstable for centuries and was bound to crumble at some—The communications crackled to life. A message echoed from the system, "Dear friends,The one sith are planning on building a flag ship, at the anatolia ship yards. Please make sure they fail in their task, as it would be a shame if they were to be successful." The Sith? The shipyards… She strained to view the location on the nav system. She was close, and was coming to help. "Roger that. Be at their location shortly, over."

She didn't have any armor, but she had her lightsaber, an OPP-1 Blaster Pistol she got from the Protectorate, and she knew her light axe was in the storage compartment. But that was for when she landed, when she was on the ground where she belonged. What if you get in a dogfight? What would happen, do you think, if you tried to actually take on an experienced pilot? You're no Ring Defender...you're flying in clear space and the sweat is on your brow. You can't- she interrupted herself, "If the Sith get this victory who knows what they'll do afterwards. So shut up, we're flying." The astromech buzzed what may have been an indignant remark. "Listen, I wasn't talking to you..." she glanced towards the small droid. "Hey, if I get blasted that means you get toasted too, understand? So help me out here, okay?" It didn't respond, but focused its lens to the front of the ship. They were nearing their location.

A beep sounded in Ophidia's ear as a transmission came through. She halted and touched her ear-comlink. She quickly excused herself to her guide.

"Aplologies sir, it's my head legal-advisor. I must take this"

She seemed to stare emptily into the air as the call went on, but at the end a smile curled the corners of her lips. Hit hard, hit fast. Words of beauty. She relieved her ear-com of her finger's pressure as the call ended and turned to her guide once more.

"I am so sorry for holding you. It seems our transaction as been forwarded."

Her lightsabre snapped into her hand and activated. With a clean swipe she cut the man in two at the waist. His escort of guards were quickly taken down by her fellow assassins and two cases were put on the ground.

"Alarm the squadrons, we take this shipyard by force. Hard and fast! Make me proud my children!"

Her escort hit themselves on their chest and dropped what was unnecessary for the takeover while they armed themselves and dispersed. While they moved out, Darth Ophidia opened the two cases, revealing her armour. She unclipped the elaborate outer dress and slipped into the shell spider silk robes quickly. With the help of two assassins the robes were fastened and her beskar cuirass secured. Her cape was fastened and her helmet handed to her. In a matter of minutes, the rich lady had been transformed into a Sith Warrior, the Pale Assassin in her signature armour. She equipped herself with her blaster, a vibrodagger and her lightsabre before the empty cases were set aside and the Aspect of Death headed for the shipyard.

[member="Darth Ferus"] [member="Darth Veles"] [member="Darth Callidus"] [member="Darth Pyrrhus"] [member="Lord Ajihad"].

Massive skeletons of several unfinished ships cast lifeless shadows on the ground deep below as the small ship’s pilot brought them closer to their destination in elegant manoeuvres. Nearing the greatest of the tall towers that wished to touch the sun in the sky, the shuttle decreased its speed and smoothly approached one of the large hangars dotting the tower systematically. A code’s been transmitted to the command centre, and with granted permission the very next second, a blue shimmering barrier guarding the hanger vanished, letting the small ship slip inside and land before springing to life again in order to protect everyone inside.

It was after the ship touched the ground and the workers lined up, marching down the extended ramp out of the shuttle’s belly when [member="Darth Ferus"]’ voice chirped into his ear again. The Mon Cal mentally cursed upon hearing of the change in their plans. He wasn’t one for fast and aggressive assaults – a careful and stealthy approach was the reason he had joined this mission; it didn’t ruin his inner control and calmness that radiated from him. Only the most adaptable survived, not the strongest; and Sith adapted better than anyone.

This promised to be a bit hectic. For now, Avreet had decided to not forego stealth and infiltration, merely… hurry it up. Cursed traitors, Avreet hoped someone put this particular one on a cross and left them hang in a desert.

The man whose appearance’s been worn by the Sith assassins like a skin disappeared, yet the Mon Cal had not revealed himself; when the workers turned to see their friend who was the last to leave the shuttle, their eyes widened in surprise, seeing but an empty space where their fellow worker used to be. Was he just a ghost, an apparition?

"Where did he go?"

"He was right behind us!"

That and more surprised statements followed the Sith Lord's departure from the world of visible.

They’d never know, as the invisible Sith Assassin left the hanger, large door opening on its own and closing again. Signs on walls guided him to where he needed to go; one of the tower’s security centres. From there, he'd hopefully be able to sabotage and disable a small portion of the shipyard's defences. Better yet, if he assumed control of the guns and cannons, he'd be able to turn the shipyards against the incoming hostile forces who wished to protect the place, stop the hand of the One Sith from grasping this fat jewel.

[member="Darth Ophidia"] [member="Darth Pyrrhus"] [member="Darth Callidus"] [member="Lord Ajihad"]

A grin touched Cadan's face as he revived the message from [member="Ka-Aver"]. "Well done friend, remind me to get ya some drinks!" Cadan said excitedly. He was nearly at the his ships docking bay when he had recieved the message from Ka.

Soon he rounded a corner and noticed [member="Jemima Armandé"] was already waiting for him. As she approached she was already asking the job. "Just a simple drop off and get some fresh customers." Cadan said as she nudged him. He looked around and saw that the two shuttles were ready. He noticed, one was filled with spice and the other contained a few pirates.

Cadan began to walk into the shuttle, gesturing for Jemima to follow. Once they were both in, they would make their way to the station. More specifically bay 87B, but Cadan could see that there was already a ship there. He piloted his shuttles down to land, there was still room for them.

As Cadan disembarked a nervous looking man approached him. "C-can I help you?" He asked as he looked from Cadan to [member="Colre Renfroe"], who had already begun unpacking his goods.

"Liquor delivery for the Happy Miner Cantina." Cadan said shortly as he eyed the man. As he spoke his hand subconsciously went down towards his holster DL-18.

Rourke had just recieved credits from Ka-Aver, and he though it was best to leave this issue alone, maybe some security in the cantina would catch them. With a sigh he spoke. "You're free to unload." With that he turned to march off.

Now Cadan's eyes turned to Colre, he looked to Jemima, who would know that Cadan was about to do something that would indeed get the attention of local security.

[member="Ka-Aver"]

Objective: Establish spice market for the cartel
-------------------------------------

"No you zee... your bouncer wont come in. He fell... ill." Ka-Aver grinned at the barkeep. "And no, he wont go teling the police either. You see, they will find this in his cabin." The weequay opened his palm revealing a small bag with a powder in it.

"And to be frank, they would find it in here az well. I bet we can find spize all over your place if the police azked." he threatened. There was a slight turmoil in the room. the cantina had been close, but the cartel gangsters had found the door to open for them anyway. Threats, credits, spice. It all opened alot of doors. Ka-Aver looked over his shoulder from his position by the bar. One of his thugs were checking in handling one of the more noisy bouncers the cantina had.
boba_fett__star_wars_the_card_game_ryan_barger_by_john_m_deer-d86vq6k.jpg

The rest of the "Happy Miner Cantina" Employee decided to step down. They were no match for the cartel mafiosos.
Ka-Aver shook his head.

"Zee here nowz. We dont want no troublez. We juzt want to make good buzinezz. And you will get a cut of course. Your cantina will rize to new heights and you would earn creditz you only dreamed of before. I can only advize you. But if youz turn down my offer alot of bad thingz wil happen." Ka-Aver shook his head with a troubled face.

"First I will break your kneez. Then if that wont help... Zomeone will make zure your sonz spice addiction turnz to the worze." he shook his head. "It would be terrible, mozt likely tear your family apart."

"And we dont want that, do we?" The weequays voice turned grim.

The man swallowe and sighed. They got him by his balls. He could take a threat, even a beating. But his son... that was another matter.

Moments later, while droids were cleaning the place up Ka-Aver opened a cartel frequency.

"Alright bozz - we got ourselvez a cantina."

[member="Cadan Tazi"] [member="Colre Renfroe"] [member="Jemima Armandé"]

"Baile, tell me, why do people even bother anymore?" Killian sighed as he listened to Ferus speak of another traitor.
"Perhaps they think they will somehow succeed where others failed, sir." The Chiss replied, his eyes not moving from the datapad he seemed to be working on.
"It's... pitiful... Like they don't even try..." He shook his head as he moved closer to his computer screen. His hands danced across the keyboard, accessing the local area network that patched into the systems being used for the project. There was a bug in the system, and this time not a virtual one, it was a traitor. "We can't just let traitors wander around our system now, can we?" Killian smirked as he ran the search protocol, designed to track down a user's access and give him the ability to terminate their connection. Only one person had copied the fake file, so finding their trail was easy enough. Tracing it to a specific name though? That would take more work...

Meanwhile, on his second screen, he logged in to the Sith database and ran another program. This time it would find the traitor's access codes to the Sith's remote databases and files, then shut her out permanently. Unless she was as good a slicer as Killian, she wouldn't be getting back in.

>Remote Access Detected
>Terminate Remote Access - <"User_0212">
>Y/N?

A single poke downwards on the Y key brought up another running script. Suddenly all available connections to the local files, records and soldier body cameras were cut off for her alone. The traitor was out, yet Killian had not intention of stopping there. For now he would keep a searching running to follow the data trail back to it's owner, and from then on finding atleast a name might be possible. However, it would take some time.
"Will our construction droids arrive on time?" He asked, turning slightly to his assistant.
"Yes Sir, as soon as they receive final plans from Lord Ferus."
"Excellent..." His hand flicked across the screen, pushing the system access aside and opening up a new window; Galactic Gunners. A little game like this would keep him entertained until he got an alert, either about the traitor or the ship.

[member="Darth Ferus"] [member="Darth Veles"] [member="Darth Ophidia"] [member="Darth Callidus"] [member="Elaine Thul"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom