Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dark Souls

First of all, what do you consider casual gaming? [member="Incubus"] :p

Anywho, my first story is at the very beginning, instead of going to the burg I went towards the catacombs... Grabbed the Zwiehander, and got destroyed by the skeletons... There's a few more after that but... I'll share them later.

Adenn Gra'tua said:
First of all, what do you consider casual gaming? [member="Incubus"] :p

Anywho, my first story is at the very beginning, instead of going to the burg I went towards the catacombs... Grabbed the Zwiehander, and got destroyed by the skeletons... There's a few more after that but... I'll share them later.
HAHAHA SAME THING HAPPEN TO ME!!!!

and no rages are involved Causal

[member="Incubus"]

Then I'm a technically a casual gamer, that plays Dark Souls.

Number 2: Blighttown, (this happened more recently) I was continuing Sigmyer's story and was so close to giving him the purple moss... And I hit RB and hurt him... It didn't kill him but I had to go ALL the way back to Anor Londo and do the silver knight run three times and pay Oswald 24,000 souls... Then I went to the catacombs and finally killed Pinwheel.

EmKay

The Ruin Sentinels. Dark Souls II. I've spent more time on my playthrough trying to defeat them (I finally defeated them) than playing the rest of the game.

It took me one try to kill the Gaping Dragon. The Moonlight Butterfly was like...seven times. Capra took a few tries. and screw the Hellkite Dragon...I still haven't killed it.

When I finally NEEDED to go to the catacomphs....and died.. many times.....even at level 38 that place is a hell.

EmKay

[member="Incubus"]
It took me a few times to kill the Gaping Dragon, the Moonlight Butterfly was easy, Capra was frustrating until I learned a tactic -- now he's simple -- and Hellkite you have to be cheap with. There's a few different ways to do it...

Catacombs is hell because of the Necromancers.

Atretes Rhoujen said:
[member="Incubus"]
It took me a few times to kill the Gaping Dragon, the Moonlight Butterfly was easy, Capra was frustrating until I learned a tactic -- now he's simple -- and Hellkite you have to be cheap with. There's a few different ways to do it...

Catacombs is hell because of the Necromancers.
Oh man...I hated that damn moth butterfly thing. I have the Drake Sword...rather have the Black Knight Sword but their drops are so rare its not even funny....

EmKay

Don't use the drake sword man, that's a horrible weapon (unless you just started). Kill the merchant in the Burg for the Uchigatana and upgrade that, and with a high-ish Dex stat it'll outclass the Drake Sword quickly.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Modded my saves. I & II. Game was still hard, but now it was extremely enjoyable. All builds were open, got to try new things, and invaders got a wonderful surprise shoved right up their jaxses. Beat them both twice and had a great time doing it. :D

Meh, I still think Demon Souls was way harder then either Dark Souls. I don't feel like someone is kicking my teeth in and laughing at me when I play Dark Souls... although... Dark Souls 2 is the first game where fething pigs killed me.

EmKay

From the other side of Dark Souls comes the Ravelord Nito party!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycXaFbo5974[/youtube]

Atretes Rhoujen said:
Don't use the drake sword man, that's a horrible weapon (unless you just started). Kill the merchant in the Burg for the Uchigatana and upgrade that, and with a high-ish Dex stat it'll outclass the Drake Sword quickly.

That's how you get that???? But I'm restarting that's why I'm so...bleh before I had the Gargoyle Helberd fully max with divine starting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom