Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dark siders wanted

Hey guys. Me and a friend @Sirran want to put together a small group of low-level dark-siders who no longer want to be dark-siders. Kayden is going to be turning into ether a gray or normal jedi by the end of my current story arc but we don't really have much of a plan for the team it's self so if you guys have a wild idea that sounds awesome we'd love to hear it. We're looking for 2 or 3 people.

Arekk

The Flesh Of Fallen Angels
I'm open for some roleplay but I haven't thought of any idea as of now. If you need an extra hand, do let me know! Also, I'm a Jedi Padawan with a bit of dark inside, that works?

[member="Kayden Ouron"]

Well my character is new and has only had one darkside encounter (see bio). She is young and still trying to figure things out. I would love to join your thread for the purpose of her seeing the exact nature of the darkside and it's adverse effects it has on those that allow themselves to be tainted. in other words, a learning experience of "What not to do" or "what to become"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom