Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dark Side Creatures

[member="The Shadow King"] there are a few kind of the problem is creatures that naturally evolve with the darkside influencing them are classified as Sithspawn. (some of them evolved and are on the list some aren't) The Hssiss dragons evolved from being near the lake into sithspawn. Creatures on korriban evolved with the darkness not all of them being altered by the ancient sith. Starweirds are believed to be manifestations of the darkside but there is no proof and they attack everything.

As Jorus said it is ambiguous and open sometimes to others editing. I believe a Derriphan is on the sithspawn list but it wasn't made with alchemy as well.

[member="Seras Goto"] [member="Krafurk Maris"] [member="Cross Ikon"] [member="Jorus Merrill"] [member="Mordecai Zambrano"]

Well..the area they are in is tainted with the darkside, its nothing like super awesome, its enough to help one connect to the darkside easier. All I want the animals to do is be able to sense the alignment of a person, be it light or dark.

Edit: The animals I want to make (its a houndoom)

[member="The Shadow King"]

Best Sithspawn ever:

229Houndoom-Mega.png

Cross Ikon said:
[member="The Shadow King"]

*points at 99% of everything on Korriban*
All of those are sithspawn, for the most part. Sithspawn does not singularly mean the creation through alchemy, as over time species that live in dark side nexuses may become corrupted and evolve into sithspawn themselves.

The Shadow King said:
[member="Darth Vitium"]

They have been living in this darkside taint..for many many many years..but like I said..they can just sense darkside, and lightside alignments, nothing more...
Terentateks are a species that evolved naturally into sithspawn, I suggest looking into those. I don't quite know what you're asking for, other than that.

The Shadow King said:
[member="Darth Vitium"]

Just that..I dont alchemy create a creature into a darkside creature
Terentateks evolved into sithspawn, they were not created through Sith alchemy (though I suppose it is entirely possible to create them, as well.)

Any species that has lived in or nearby a dark side nexus for some hundreds or thousands of years would see a gradual shift in appearance and in some cases abilities due to it, becoming warped by the dark side and categorized as sithspawn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom