Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dark Secrets (complete)

He blinked slowly as he felt Serena’s Force aura around him. Not saying anything or reacting, he let her try to comfort him, but it wasn’t working. Connor wasn’t going to let anyone else in, at the risk of them being hurt.

”Come, we must go.”

He didn’t wait and stepped over three stones in the lake, kicking up some blue water with his boot as he hopped on the bank on the other side, green grass waving around him. His focus was again on nothing – he felt himself withdrawing, which was wrong.

This was Serena’s time; he was a Knight – a Rogue Knight – but one who she looked up to, and he had a duty to do. Closing his eyes, he collected his thoughts again.

”Now, we need to find someone to give you that push in the right direction to help you find your gift, Miss Bouie. And then you can think about exploring those ruins.”

[member="Serena Bouie"]

"STOP IT" she yelled at him.

She was on her feet. "You can't expect to offer help and not get it in return. Stop being afraid." Her blue eyes did not leave his form.

All of was this confusing enough.

"My friend" she turned started walking. "MY FRIEND, you're so much better than I that you can give comfort help and not accept mine. " She stopped.

"The force has purpose. Whatever it is" Serena concentrating on Connor and not herself for a moment heard nothing but his voice rejecting her help. No words but action. Was there.

"What can it or you do to me that 100 minds filled with emotion can't?" Calm find calm. Breath. Breath. Focus. "Images blazed in my mind of death. Of assault. Of excruciating pain. What else is there Connor Harrison." She turned "my body dead at your feet.
Maybe?"

She shrugged her shoulders. "I jump into dark holes all the time what's one more?" She needed training she needed calm direction the more the power of her mind grew the harder it would be for a control.

It was bearing down on her now the pressure. She could feel her knees weakening. She didn't feel good suddenly. "Oh my"

[member="Connor Harrison"]

He stood and watched her speak, turning only when she shouted.

”Serena, please, I understand you want to help but we must first sort your Force control, as you can’t even help yourself.”

Hands went to rest on his hips; being lectured to by a Padawan was something he didn’t expect. She started to move over, but she soon faltered, and the amusing smile dropped from his face as her hands went to her head.

”Serena?”

Jumping back over the stones, purposely missing the last one to get up onto the bank near where she was with a splash of water over his boot, Connor curled his arms behind her and held a weakened frame.

”See what I mean? This condition of mine is being handled, and it’s a self-inflicted scar. You are losing the fight against the very gift you possess, and I can’t afford to let that happen. Here…”

He moved back down to the grass with her.

”Sit – lay your legs out forward, deep breaths. Control your inner core. Focus on yourself, not me.””

With a small shake of his head, he held her from behind and breathed with her, supporting her.

”What am I going to do with you, hm?”

[member="Serena Bouie"]

She faltered and then sat leaning on him till she was on the ground. Breath. She looked up. "You can think of a few things, and if not I will get you some books to help" she smiled now.

She was breathing focusing on the force calming then when she thought it was ok she blinked rubbing her nose, blood "I'm not sure that's good"

She laughed.

She felt weakened, then her head began to fall forward ,"I. Don't . Feel.........good" Serena passed out.

Connor was prepared for Serena to blackout. He had his hands tight under her arms, gently rocking her as the Force started to shut down her body...with an application of persuasion from Connor's fingertips as his power manipulated her body.

He didn't say anything, just looked up to the sky as her words became more staggered, and softer...and he felt her body go weak.

Laying the girl on her side, Connor moved around to her front and checked her pulse - strong. Then he slowly reached around her neck and throat, feeling for any signs of stress and knots, but it was clean. The blood under her nose was slight, but never a good sign- she was obviously working herself up too much and causing herself unnecessary distress.

Thinking for a moment, Connor itched his chin and sighed.

"Good work, Harrison."

Rolling an arm under Serena's neck and one under her waist, Connor grunted and pushed up with his legs to stand, carrying her limp in his arms. He looked over to the temple - a good walk away. With a roll of his eyes, he started off towards the bridge that would take him across the lake and make the walk across the fields towards home and get Serena to the Medbay.

He'd spent so much time in that medical wing, he may as well take up bed and breakfast there with the droids.

"We'll get you fixed up, Padawan. Don't worry."

[member="Serena Bouie"]

She woke up in bed looking up at the ceiling wondering how she had gotten here. She felt diminished, she felt tired, but her head didn't hurt right now. Oh what was it that made it so it was so quiet.

She pushed up some, how long had it been?

Her memory was a bit fuzzy, she had been with Connor. Had she hurt him? She leaned forward looking around. Who was the woman standing a few feet from her, "excuse me" Serena whispered, "Can you tell me what's happening?"

The woman looked at her almost surprised that she was awake. Ut Oh..had she done something wrong. Oh my she thought.

Serena stayed in the medbay a few days she had hoped [member="Connor Harrison"] would stop by, but she had to remember he had other duties, and she was not his padawan. But even her own Master had not stopped in, or messaged her.

The healers had provided some medication to calm the headaches, and some to help her sleep. The combination should keep her from having another episode until she was able to block out the thoughts, and emotions of everyone around her.

There was a mission for her to check out some formations on Velusia, and then one with Emma, for some research . If anything the Jedi knew how to keep her busy.

(fini)

Deciding to cut through the medbay after his training session with Dagos, Connor would check in with Serena and see how she was feeling. More importantly, he would see if anything had been identified around her Force emissions.

Stepping down into the cool corridors of gleaming ivory and black, he turned into her bay to be met with an empty bed and an inactive droid and the faint chimes of machinery working in the background.

Rolling his tongue across his teeth, Connor stopped and tapped his fingers together. It seemed he was too late, and she hadn’t waited – she was out and active once more. It wasn’t his job to oversee her, he wasn’t the girls Master, but he did say he’d look out for her.

He turned to leave and head back into the temple grounds. He could only hope she would stay out of trouble, because he wouldn’t be around forever to protect her from the dark secrets she was housing…

THE END

[member="Serena Bouie"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom