Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dark of the Night

She had a real chance, exploring this world now... well her homeworld, where they were really getting to go and she looked at the ship from Teresa herself. Unsure about anything she might discover as her hand rubbed the glove. THe silk was there and it was aged with the runes, strings of beads and crystal that allowed her to think without going wicked and attacking others that she might consider weak. There was also her new staff, the carved wood, her pet that was within it. The saber was on the tip of it and it functioned more like a staff and cane but also had the highly advanced saber that used isotope five power cells to increase the cutting power of it. She was walking with it and had her large headress on before letting a small s=breath out.

"This is nicer then I thought." She was uncertain about a lot of things, being out here in the galaxy as one of the temples were being slowly cleared out. THey hadn't seen to a lot of things but her people were out here and trying to find a new place now that a number of silver jedi had pulled out of the worlds. Leaving the people to be well by themselves... some jedi stayed, Sasori stayed to make sure the people have the supplies that they need to be able to live. Instead of just moving for themselves, she was left mostlyb alone with her pets as the blue jelly moved around and was bringing them both some food. She stretched out wearing the large robes until she stood sround the open hanger bay seeing the crates.

———Blackened Valkyrie———
Factory Judge
[member="San-Ji-Yan"]

Things had certainly changed. They had changed for some time now. Although they'd not spoken about it. In fact the trip had been some what quiet. Teresa had already explained some things like what had happened during to her when she became someones experiment, it leading to the blackened feathered wings that hung from her back and the metal nails. Other than the explanation not much else was said. Coming down to the world Teresa did the prep to find a clear zone near the place San-ji wanted.

"Just another place same chit." She said as she flicked the engines off. "I'm surprised your other half hasn't appeared the entire trip." Her yellow eyes with black whites would look at the woman but not in the same way as they once did. Time and trauma saw to that. No San-Ji walked a different path a path that would separate them only adding to the distance slipping between them. One thing Teresa had learnt, the galaxy is full of unexpected twists and turns.

[member="Darth Pellax"]

She looked at her. "That glove I found, it was made to help suppress that power.. in a way to better help us focus. Compared to many others I have sen well it is useful." She said it while looking at the girl and standing up when they arrived she noted the wings, claws and stood tall with her staff in one hand. "Besides she seemed to make you upset and that is the last thing that I want. Despite everythign you are rather.... important to me." She didn't really know how to say it and had to think about it but. "I mean I am a couple thousand years old and I know we don't get to se each other that much with you having important things to do and me mostly just wanting to be left alone in the galaxy. The jedi are strange it seems."

———Blackened Valkyrie———
Factory Judge
[member="San-Ji-Yan"]

"The Jedi are puppets, slaves what ever word you want to use for them. The fact they let their power control them just shows they don't have resolve. To follow such a path to to be a fake shell of what one could be." She said as she walked through the door way and picking up the wingbinder from the hook. It was unfinished yet, at the moment it was just leather. Still did it's job at keeping the useless things still. As the woman walked she'd put the binder on and used the force to tie a knot in the thick leather strips. "Anyway your other half didn't upset me, we just didn't always see eye to eye. It was interesting at times." Teresa had gotten used to the ship enough that every button to open doors and the time it took for them to open was instinct. It was like she was water flowing through the ship that was the sides of a river. "Why here anyway. You seemed adamant you wanted to come?" The woman asked as she watched the ramp extend and lower. Teresa was unfamiliar with it but now she had seen a fair bit of the galaxy. She knew the stain that others left on it.

[member="Darth Pellax"]

"Why not, I actually do enjoy being with you and as far as I knew you liked having me around." She said it offering a small look as she put her heels together, hands in front of herself clasped together. Giving the best doe eyes she could with trying to be cute and adorable. "Don't you still like me?" She said it offering a wide smile and well no real need to talk of jedi... while she did work with them and did prefer them to some of the darksiders she had seen.. well truth was she didn't know much. She was old and tired seeing much of what she had seen when she was young now nearly two hundred thousand years later.

———Blackened Valkyrie———
Factory Judge
[member="San-Ji-Yan"]

Theresa looked back with an uncaring look to her eyes. Although it was difficult to read them anymore. She didn't want to answer that question that san-ji asked. Asking like that was like asking for feelings to be hurt. "Honestly, I don't know anymore. Things have changed..." She said with a small pause. "I've changed. The girl you met on coruscant that night slowly got chipped away to the person who stands before you now." Her voice became softer with less emotion attached to the words.

"To stand by my side now is to walk down the same path I've chosen for myself, would you be prepared to walk that path? Would you be prepared to watch those you have called friends turn on you for been by my side? Would you be prepared to watch me cut them down? Or would you try to stop me, even if it meant killing me, are you prepared for all that?" The questions was rhetorical, something to linger in her mind. Non the less she'd look away as she walked down the ramp till her boots touched the dirt beneath her.

[member="Darth Pellax"]

She was looking at her more as they went down the ramp, a small notion on her mind but she stayed there and was a little more cheerful compared ton some. "Well that doesn't sound fun at all and just because the jedi live on my world doesn't mean I am on or we are friends. Honestly if I didn't enjoy looking nice I doubt I would be there... Not like they actually give me the time of day. If you don't kiss their backsides with every decision suddenly you aren't welcome at the table of adults" She used her fingers for the last part and had a look on her face as she was walking and leading the way through the massive area. A forest before she was looking. "But they have left the area of space, the few I actually talk with are around but they stopped trying to be involved... now all of these people just have to try and get by on their own."

———Blackened Valkyrie———
Factory Judge
[member="San-Ji-Yan"]

Teresa kept looking around at her surroundings. Even if the Jedi had left this area it didn't mean a few lurked about. "You will find the people will grow stronger for depending on themselves than relying on people who provide everything. When everything is provided you begin to notice a lack of survivability skills in turn it's enough to send things into disarray." She said coldly. "At least the Sith make it clear that weakness will kill you. So it makes people learn quick that getting stronger is the only way." In a way she was talking about herself. If she hadn't allowed herself to be so weak then she'd not be the freak she is now. In fact she could have left the sith at any point to lead a normal life. The life she actually dreamed of as a kid. Now though there is no mistaking her from a crowd. Her large black wings made it clear she wasn't a normal human.

[member="Darth Pellax"]

"Yeah sadly...." She said it while walking and coming to the forest the red, pink, purple leaves looked like little hands with fruit being grasped in them. The bone white trunks of the massive trees themselves something far more sinister where the sap came out red. Different creatures scattered as she was walking with her staff but slowed down. "Though sith from how I have seen them are too what is the word you use now confused. THey seem to want to rule but then be well liked and respected. Sadly the two are not always something you can have." She gave another shrug though and was walking under the large trees with a hand touching them. "These though have benefitted from thousands of years of different things. Splicing in fruits and other aspects is much easier with the trees so you can have any number of things growing on it."

———Blackened Valkyrie———
Factory Judge
[member="San-Ji-Yan"]

"The Sith I know don't care if they are liked. Those who rule like their seat of power and do well at maintaining order. Although I will admit many abuse that power for selfishness. I don't care for power, I don't care about ruling over others. I just want to be stronger." she said following the woman and watching her movements. The black wings that hung from Teresa's back would extend outwards stretching the muscles in them. The girl had found herself doing that often trying to get used to the movements they where capable of. "You know, i don't actually know much about your people. I never even asked if you all have split personality's." She said with intentions to find out more.

"I also still don't understand why you trap half of yourself. Saying its for my benefit is a pretty lousy excuse." Teresa knew the woman better than that and she knew that if San-ji was going to do something she didn't actually care who it effected. After all She didn't know how long San-ji had been like this, how long she refused to accept herself as a whole. "have you never considered looking into how you can merge both personality's into one?"

[member="Darth Pellax"]

She looked at her. "Hmm that is true isn't it?" She was curious while she was thinking about how best to explain it and gave a nod of her head. "Well when it comes to my people from what I can see in your history things... we have been lost. overshadowed by others with only a few civilizations still remembering us. We were traveling the stars when the celestials were still learning how to write and aside from one or two other ancient civilizations we were strong. The first slaves that were with us learned how to stop our other parts from getting out and wrecking things but most we faced little real resistance. Then for thousands of years remained on top until beings like the celestials decided to try and overshadow with their advances in technology, we faded and retreated back to our home system with uprisings across the galaxy. It isn't good to reign over ashes and charred flesh. Then we slept and woke up from the jedi a few hundred thousand years later."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom