Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dark Minds

Manta smirked as the ship she had taken landed. With a brief nod to the pilot she made her way to the exit. The ramp extended slowly, and she hopped out onto the surface of the smugglers moon. Her lightsabers hung at her sides, the black and silver handles glaringly obvious in the light. Her cape flowed behind her as she walked towards the nearest cantina, drawing the stares of many, and purposefully so. While it was probably a pretty terrible idea to draw so much attention to onesself on a moon so full of crime, she couldn't help wanting a fight.

Felran Natri

F
[member="Manta"]

Felran was probably the only other thing that could draw stares as much as the stranger that had entered. He was dressed in his traditional Sith robing at the bar talking to the owner. "I was told you could find things. Or at least know people who can find things." The owner smirked at the towering Zabrak, he was obviously interested. "What kind of things?" Felran moved back, unhooking his saberstaff and showing it to the owner. "Ancient, something like this."

@Manta @Felran Natri

Or so they thought! As an armored sith assassin tended to draw attention as well. Especially when cyberntically modified, and influenced by sith alchemy. Such as it was Safiriel was above average high, far above it, and the armor, much of which was bonded to her flesh directly, permanently scarring, and branding her. She had had the same intent as the Zabrak, but for now lingered, hidden in a shadowy black cape in the corner nearest them

[member="Manta"]

Rex was busy pickpocketing the locals when he spotted her. She had shiny, Rex liked Shiny. In particular his catlike eyes locked upon her shiny black cylinders adorned to her hips. He was a thieving, dagger wielding lowlife. That was Rex, always in trouble, always scheming.

"Rex likes shiny."

His paws quickly liberated another purse, cutting it free with a single swipe of his fighting knife. He figured, he'd take the blaster too, an old DL-44. The other paw snatched it, lifting it free in a flash as he slithered past his target. The smuggler walked on, competley unawares he'd just been robbed blind of weapon and credit.

He crouched now, stalking through the crowd and blending in. He worked ever so closley in towards where the target sat, clawed fingers wiggling with anticipation.

"The girls are going to drive me crazy!" he leave the hotel they were in. Mara and Vanadis were a pain in the ass. He just wanted a night full of relax and getting wasted. He didnt take his weapons as he didnt expected to find any threats tonight in a cantina in the middle of the night "I have to buy weapons and practice droids and food..." he streched his arms "If my brother were here, he would make fun of me"
[member="Manta"]

Manta raised an eyebrow as she walked by the bar, hearing what sounded to be an extremely interesting conversation. Her first thought was that it was just someone who wanted something found, probably just a sentimental item that had been stolen. Upon turning to glance at the people holding the conversation, her eyes were drawn to what appeared to be a saber staff. She had never seen one in person, but she had done extensive research on the types of lightsabers before deciding on her own pair. What had started out as a simple, interesting little snippet she had heard, had now caught her full attention. Lightsabers usually meant jedi or sith, and as it happened, she was looking for the latter, someone who could train her. And now that she was looking at the person in question, she could see that he was most definately a sith, or at the very least a sith wannabe. She meanedered over to the bar and took a seat next to him, waving at the bartender to get her a drink.

Felran Natri

F
[member="Manta"]

"Do you understand how important it is to find it?" The owner simply shook his head "Yea, you kept rambling about your 'ancestor's legacy' but you never stated who it was" "He was a powerful Sith during the clone wars. He was stripped of his legacy when a Jedi 'killed' him. The only thing is that he wasn't dead, he came back and fought that Jedi once more. Sadly, his master had replaced him. Can you find it or not?" The owner thought for a moment "Powerful Sith during clone wars, had one of...those things....yea I might be able to."

[member="Manta"]

She was distracted and it was the perfect time to make his move. Clutching his newly acquired pistol Rex inched closer, crouching very low. The woman seemed to be listening to the other Zabrak and some bartender. His keen ears picked up the conversation. His nose picked up the scents, definitely a nasty one to be sure. They were etched in his feline brain now, both of them.

With a small smile of glee he reached between two patrons, whom were sharing a drink shoulder to shoulder and methodically lifted the shiny from her belt. He was sure this would fetch a nice price.

[member="Felran Natri"]
Manta reached behind her and gripped the handle of one of her lightsabers, setting it down on the table. For some reason the bartender was ignoring her. She looked away from him to the owner, who the sith was talking to. "If your so good at finding things, how about you get your bartender over there to find me a drink?" She said, her face expressionless. Just then she felt a twinge in the force, and reached down with her other hand to check on her other lightsaber. Gone. She whirled around, her eyes falling on the person crouched behind her, still holding her lightsaber in his hand. "I think youd find it in your best interest to give that back." She stated, anger flowing through her veins. She restrained herself though, not wanting to cause too much of a scene.

He grabbed the hand of [member="Rex Farsight"] with the lightsaber "I would cut your hand if i had my blade so you better give it to her" said Garoth angry as he used the force to wrap the feet of the thief to the ground and prepare a punch if he would insist into run away "Oh and bartender. A glass of rum for me and a glass of whatever the lady here would like to drink"

[member="Manta"]

[member="Manta"] [member="Garoth Ursull"]

Spotted! Blast she was a good eye. Some of the best Rex had seen on a human anyways. As he palmed the saber he gave it a little flip, cat face breaking into a grin. She was upset, because she lost it. Understandable. Rex liked it it was nice. He wondered what the button did however. Twas quite small too.

When one human grabbed the hand, he pulled away, breaking free from the grasp and growling.

One thumb pressed the button and the red blade sprang to life, impaling the nearest human through the chest. He jumped a bit, reflexive nerves springing in his muscles. There was a dead silence as he slid to the ground, body being cleaved from chest to the top of his head right up the middle. Rex giggled a nervous laugh and pointed the blaster at the woman.

He felt an odd glee in the act. Strange he had never enjoyed killing, but it was the chaos that drove him.

"Unless you pay Rex, No shiny. Rex needs money, Rex gets money!"

[member="Rex Farsight"]
One of Manta's eyes twitched slightly, betraying the thoughts and feelings that were going on inside of her. Not only had he stolen her blade, he had stabbed someone with it. She was the only one that got to stab people with her lightsaber! "Unless you give that to me, you wont need to worry about money. And it wont be because you'll have a lot." She said in a low voice, heavily implying what she would do if he refused. Her other lightsaber hummed into existence in front of her as she waited for his answer. She would have already attacked, but she didn't want to risk cutting her other lightsaber in half.

[member="Manta"]

She was trying to threaten Rex. Rex did not like this, too many of these glowstick wielding crazies in the galaxy. Little did they know he ha d a little formal training himself. Not the best swordsman, but enough.

He did nothing, simply held the blaster on her and blinked, bringing the lightsaber tip down to the ground.

"Then do what you have to do human. Rex wants shiny, lots of it, here. Now."

Felran Natri

F
Felran laughed as he watched everything unfold. The owner tapped his back and asked him a simple question. "These people friends of yours?" Felran turned and gave a wide grin. "The girl....she's a Sith so technically yes. Everyone else no. It's fine, I'll kill the cat later when I find it best for me. Felran spun back around, saberstaff in hand just in case anything got out of hand. He didn't know the girl but he sure as hell wouldn't let a cat fight her. Oh no only he got to fight fellow Sith for the fun of it.

[member="Manta"]

Manta raised her lightsaber in front of her, the way she had been taught. She had been planning on constructing her own lightsaber instead of using her old masters, so if it did get cut in half, it probably wouldnt be too big of a deal. "I heard that there are a lot of shinies after death." She muttered and gripped the hilt of her lightsaber blade with one hand, sending a slash at the cat man to test him. It wasn't her strongest or fastest attack, but her intention was to test him. He was holding her lightsaber as though he knew what he was doing with it and she didn't want to take any chances.

"HE ALMOST KILL ME!" thought as he managed to evade him as the lightsaber turn on and killed a guard that was behind him. With rage in his eyes he put force in his body and with all his concentration, he force push the weapon away from the hands of the thief. It was easy to do it as the thief raised the weapon and pointed to the woman. Then he run ready to put a punch in his face and knocking him out

[member="Manta"] [member="Rex Farsight"]

[member="Manta"] [member="Garoth Ursull"]

The force push was unexpected. His aim wavered as the blaster was pushed out of line, but he held it, simply dropping his arm to his side, and snapping it back up.

The woman slashed. Seeing as how his feet were held won footwork was out of the question. Rather unnerving fro Rex since he was so used to moving, using dexterity as his main weapon. But improvising was a skill, and he was good at it.

"Very well."

The slash was met. The lightsaber flashed towards him, standing vertically in front of him and catching hers. His strong muscles held the blade, locking it against his with ease. The blaster still pointed at her fired, sending twin rounds straight towards her chest.

He force push away the gun so the shots fired to a wall. He throw several force punches to the cat trying to knocking him out or make it easy for the girl to stab him "From now on. I will always bring my blade to bars" thought watching the fight.

[member="Manta"] [member="Rex Farsight"]

[member="Garoth Ursull"] [member="Manta"]

"Hmmm."

The weapon fell again, and again came back in line, firing another two rounds towards the chest of the woman. As the other moved to strike him Rex was already moving. The trouble with force pushing was it required focus, focus which was valuable to wielding the force. Sine the man had broken concentration the hold broke and Rex stepped back, avoiding the punches for the most part. One struck his shoulder and he growled angrily, feeling it bruise.

He had made a critical mistake however. His exposed arm was hanging right near Rex, ripe for a strike. Retracting his lightsaber he stepped back again and aimed a tempered slash downwards. A quick flurry that struck towards the arm, and then retracted, going back to the natural vertical position in front of him.

[member="Garoth Ursull"][member="Rex Farsight"]
Manta was already angry at the can man, but this other guy was starting to get on her nerves. Who did he think he was to go barging into someone elses duel with force pushes and punches? This wasnt some bar fight that anyone could join, this was a duel to resolve a dispute. She took a step back to allow the cat man the room he needed to slash at the other guy. Who barged into a duel with their bare fists? She scowled and prepared to move in herself if the cat man couldnt finish the job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom