Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dark magic master wanted

Namarii

Do you believe in magic?
I'm supposed to eventually start training with Petra but since she'll be gone for a while I'll need someone else to teach me magic, preferablly dark magic. Also I'm hoping for Namarii to become involved with some pretty deep, dark and potentially courrpting magic as part of her character arc. So it doesn't need to be all at once but over time that she could be courrpted by it. So any Sith or Spellweavers or anyone like that can help?

Make a thread, tag @[member="Penumbra"] and we can work on what he knows, if that's what you'd like. The spells he learned are in his profile. Also, he will not teach reanimated undead....or maybe he will. But it would have to be super extreme circumstances @[member="Namarii"]

Namarii

Do you believe in magic?
@[member="Yakoza"] Okay. Looked him over, very fine by the way lol, and he seems to be what I'm looking for. So, since that's your writer profile lol, do you just want me to make a private thread or something? If yes then where do you want to meet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom