Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Dark Exchange: Presence Of Enemies

Further looking into the Dark Exchange and Darth Sion and investigations done by the Porte family had shown three places where they based at, Endor, Arbra and Utapau. Three locations as they were each being further investigated. While this dark exchange had their own assets, so did the Porte family. The force was strong with the Portes and they were not going to be discarded as easily as their enemies had thought.

It was something long that would soon establish a full blow escalation between the Portes, their allies and the Dark Exchange.

Light was on the Horizon, and yet darkness was ever present and a war was coming.

Coruscant
Jedi Temple
Esme Volcaine

"Father, let me help. I've been training day in and day out. With Master Solenne Abraxas Solenne Abraxas training I am growing each an every day."

"Aiden, I don't doubt your abilities. You are young still and have plenty of room to grow. Now is not the time to go blindly out. Your sister is with your mother who is perfectly capable and you have Solenne. From what you have told me she is brilliant. I need you safe."

"Yes sir" Aiden said with a small disapproving look as he started to speak again. "It's just not fai-" Aiden stopped suddenly at what he was about to say. That wasn't him at all, he wasn't like that. He took a deep breath as he glanced to the side for a brief moment before looking back at the image.

"Forgive me father, I just don't want to sit here and do nothing. I can........." Aiden felt a slight bit defeated as he looked down to the ground for a moment before looking back up at the hologram.

I can do more.

The thought went through his mind.

Aiden took a deep breath before speaking again. "Just be safe father, please. Let me know if you need help."

"I will. May the force be with you son."

"And it be with you father.

The hologram disappeared as he took another deep breath before sitting on his bed. His gaze fell to his closet for a moment, his armor was in there and a rush of thoughts came to his mind. Not heroics or glory or anything of that sort. Just the want to help his family. He glanced down to the Necklace around his neck that was given to him by Solenne and his hand closed over it ever briefly.

He wondered what she would say. He glanced back to the small closet and shook his head light. "Don't even think about it." He told hismelf as he stood upa nd made his way out of his room and towards the gardens.

He glanced back to his room and then looked forward again and he bumped into Esme unexpectedly.

"Esme! I am so, so sorry!" Aiden said with a small chuckle before looking to her. "Are you okay?!" He inquired as he gathered what was knocked from her hand almost mimicking their first meeting.

Last edited:

Esme Volcaine

E
Timing was perfectly awkward again. Esme insured it was so.

"Oh no! I'm so sorry, Aiden..."

She was already stooping to pick up her belongings. Allowing time for only a nervous looking brush of hair behind her ear. The last of her books was gathered back into her arms and she stood up, red faced again with embarrassment.

"Oh...this is your quarters?" She said, looking passed him with a little lean.

Of course, she already knew the answer. Why else would she had been here in this very moment. She and Aiden had had a number of opportunities to talk and get to know one another over the past couple of weeks, but things were not progressing very quickly when it came to her mission. She needed more consistent time with him to accomplish that, but she also wanted it to be his idea.

She found him to be infuriatingly patient and unassuming. He didn't press her for more than she was immediately and apparently willing to give. He didn't try to impress her or show off. There were so many traits common to young guys that made them easily manipulated that he simply lacked. It was almost as if he were...a...nice guy.

"Were you going somewhere? Or...were going to invite me in?" She said, ramping up the coyness to an eleven. It was probably a little to direct, but he didn't seem to be inclined to make the first move.

"Nah, don't be sorry!" Aiden said as he completely forgot what was going through his mind briefly and then it came back up. He had a big dilemma he was dealing with and thus Esme Volcaine had dismissed it from his mind with her next words.

"Oh...this is your quarters?"

"Oh yea!" Aiden said as he took a peak back in the room, which was nicely in order, despite the large amount of books and paperwork that was on his desk from his current investigations, studies and other such things. Obviously the more important details were inside the desk out of plain sight.

"Were you going somewhere? Or...were going to invite me in?"

Aiden blinked his eyes a few times and he began to stutter his next few words. "I-I-Im, p-pardon me." He cleared his throat and he actually replayed what she had said and then he laughed nervously and smiled. "Of course, yes please come in. You can sit on the bed if you want." Aiden chuckled again nervously. "I mean only if you want to, or the chair."

Aiden then sat down on the chair, which would prevent her from sitting on the chair. As he realized this, he quickly moved to sit on the bed.

"Sorry, I'm having a slightly weird morning. It's really good to see you. How has your day been?" Aiden inquired, as his nerves settled and he became more calm and collected as the time went on.

Esme Volcaine

Esme Volcaine

E
She entered the humble abode. It was more 'Adien' than her quarters were 'Esme'. She still lived out of her suitcase, awaiting the day that she could depart from the halls of the Jedi and return to her real life on Hapes. Aiden's room was about what she expected, if not a little more tidy. That was an unexpected surprise.

She waited for him to sit, and when he sat on the chair she went to sit on the bed. He jumped up and switched, causing Esme to stop suddenly with an, "Oh!"

Trademark lip bite was employed as she glanced at the chair, and then at the clearly flustered Aiden. She was again unsure on how much to let him drive this whole thing. There was part of her that was concerned that he might never actually make the move.

So. She stepped past the chair, spun on her heels and plonked herself down next to Aiden on the bed. There was a quick tuck of her hair behind her ears, and a nervous gaze towards the young man before she averted her eyes with a blush.

"Oh...you're taking Master Fern's class on ancient meditation techniques as well?" She said, pointing out the datapad screen that was propped up against corner of the desk.

She walked past him and spun and sat down next to him in a very smooth fluid motion. He gave another small laugh, not out of nerves this time but the fact that she chose to sit next to him. He wasn't sure what it was, but something was drawing her to him. He wasn't quite sure, but he didn't lie he was enjoying the attention. She was incredibly unique and it was that in particular that Aiden wanted to know more about her. He glanced over to her and smiled and it was then he noted there was a few strands of hair in view.

"You have a....few." Aiden started to say as he got caught with his words again but then he pointed towards her face and it was then that his hand began to move to tuck the few loose strands of hair behind her ear.

"Oh...you're taking Master Fern's class on ancient meditation techniques as well?"

"Not entirely." Aiden said with a small smile. In truth that wasn't the case at all. "My master has been my primary instructor, she's been...." Aiden couldn't help but chuckle as he thought about her.

"She's been amazing."

He placed his hands together as he looked forward. Honestly completely unsure on what to do at this moment. However, the more things seemed foggy the more he seemed to want to go blindly into that fog. "Hey Esme...." Aiden said with a small smile as he glanced over to her. "Do you think a girl like you and a guy like me could ever, you know." Aiden cleared his throat and couldn't help but chuckle at his own words and realize how stupid he must sound.

"Would you like to go out on a date sometime? I enjoy spending time with you, I can say I'm extremely happy when you are around." Aiden said with a similar smile as before.

Esme Volcaine

Esme Volcaine

E
Aiden's gentle touch made Esme's heart flutter, but she quickly reminded herself of her mission and assumed the persona of a sweet and innocent Jedi initiate.

"Your Master sounds like an amazing mentor. I haven't been assigned one yet, but I'm willing to serve the Order in any capacity,"
she replied, trying to sound humble and earnest.

As Aiden hesitated before asking her something, Esme couldn't help but wonder if he was about to make a move on her. She met his gaze with her doe-like eyes, hoping to convey a sense of vulnerability and innocence. When he finally spoke, she leaned in and planted a soft kiss on his cheek, feeling a rush of excitement and guilt.

"Oh, just a date? Yes, I would love to," she said, trying to sound enthusiastic but also flustered. She quickly stood up and fidgeted with her hands, avoiding eye contact.

"If you still want to, that is. I mean, if it's not too much trouble," she added, hoping to appear meek and compliant. She couldn't shake off the feeling that she was betraying her true self, but she also knew that she had a duty to Hapan Security.

Aiden Porte Aiden Porte

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom