Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Sith Order

The standing Order of the Sith, consolidated following the Sith Schism of 864ABY. Led by the Warlord Council, it strives to bring Sith dominance to the Galaxy once more.

Share This Faction

Quick Overview

Category
Major Factions
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Dark Council Nominations + Vote: Grand Minister of the Frumentarii

Who should be the Grand Minister of the Frumentarii?

• Darth Ophidia

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • Pending

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Grand Minister of the Frumentarii -

Tasked with running the infamous organization known as the Frumentarii, the Grand Minister is well known for being the spymaster of the Sith Empire. Running assassination groups, working alongside criminal organizations throughout the galaxy, spying on threats both domestic and foreign - the Grand Minister is the first line of defense and offense in all aspects of governance; especially now as the Sith rebuild from the shadows.

In this thread, we will consider nominations and vote for the position - to give more oppurtunities for the faction members overall while also adding some official flair to the matter. If you are nominating yourself, please copy and paste the following application below - and if you are voting, please do so under the listed poll.

Name of Character:​
Do you feel you are skilled at creating storylines?:
Do you feel you are skilled at worldbuilding for your position?:​
IC Rationale As to Why they should be considered:​

Name of Character: Darth Ophidia.

Do you feel you are skilled at creating storylines?: Yes. I have practice from being faction staff, where I pitched/ran several popular dominions and skirmishes, and helped diect invasion storylines. Even now, I have started reaching out to groups on Chaos to make new storylines.

Do you feel you are skilled at worldbuilding for your position?: I have previously created technology, NPCs and locations for this purpose and am always open to include the ideas of my fellow writers.

IC Rationale As to Why they should be considered: Darth Ophidia has been in the shadow games since the days of the One Sith, where she served on the Dark Council until their end. She re-emerged in the tenth Sith Empire and led a covert operation of Assassins before taking a more public role as the head of Imperial Intelligence. She vanished without a trace, presumed KIA on Bastion, but has since resurfaced by mysterious means.

Even the Saaraishash could not pin down Darth Ophidia, though they tried. Silver Shadows have hunted her to no avail. If there is one Sith who can lead a covert organisation, it's her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom