Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Sith Order

The standing Order of the Sith, consolidated following the Sith Schism of 864ABY. Led by the Warlord Council, it strives to bring Sith dominance to the Galaxy once more.

Share This Faction

Quick Overview

Category
Major Factions
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Dark Council Nominations + Vote: Dark Legate

Who should be the Dark Legate?

• Darth Angonous

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Pending

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Gnox

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
Dark Legate -

Tasked with being the Warmaster of the entire Imperial Sith forces, the Dark Legate is a powerful position. High General, Grand Marshall, the strength of the united Sith forces wrapped into a single individual - they can be intelligent, strong, or any mix of the two. What matters is that when they approach the battlefield, all know them as the beginning and end of the fight - carrying with them the full weight of all Sith Forces outside the Asha-Kurrat.

In this thread, we will consider nominations and vote for the position - to give more oppurtunities for the faction members overall while also adding some official flair to the matter. If you are nominating yourself, please copy and paste the following application below - and if you are voting, please do so under the listed poll.

Name of Character:​
Do you feel you are skilled at creating storylines?:
Do you feel you are skilled at worldbuilding for your position?:​
IC Rationale As to Why they should be considered:​

Name of Character: Darth Angonous

Do you feel you are skilled at creating storylines?: Yes, I have experience in contributing with groups specifically I was part of the Silver Jedi Order creative team and have helped pitch ideas over direction of storylines.

Do you feel you are skilled at worldbuilding for your position?: Yes I am, I have created multiple lore articles and NPCs for this site such as prosthetic arms, sarcastic droids, and modified Lightsaber and Starfighters.

IC Rationale As to Why they should be considered:

OOC :

I love Star Wars ever since I was kid. I love to imagine myself in Star Wars battles and fighting Stormtroopers, Battle Droids or even explore fantastical planets and interact with their customs and traditions. Rping a Sith Lord was something new but I ended up loving it, to RP a character who has a different perspective of the Force than your average was Jedi was something I found liberating especially when I returned to this site to RP my character and his apprentice. The thrill of being in touch with your more aggressive side, the one that you don't want to be but have no problem writing was engaging and fresh. We want to be the Darth Vader or Darth Maul, or Asajj Ventress. To actually play that Dark Lord archtype was fun and addictive. I bring plenty of experience in creative storylines, I was a part of the Silver Jedi Order's creative team and I've learned a lot about their creative process and even created a few group threads for the faction such as a thread training Jedi In the Shii Cho Lightsaber Combat. I love action and Star Wars never fails to deliver creative and imaginative action scenes that keep you wanting to watch again and again. If elected, I aim to give epic and interesting battles that keep to the Star Wars universe. The Sith will rise again and I hope to be a major part of it!

IC:

If there's one thing to describe Angnous, is that he is a warrior. He was trained all of his life to be a Sith Juggernaut, Angonous is relentless, unyielding and craves for battle to the point where he draws upon the fear, hate and bloodlust around the battlefield to fuel his anger. Angonous even draws on his own fear and doubt to power himself up and attack with passion. A brutal pragmatist, Angonous cares more about killing the enemy using any means necessary but he's not sadistic Angonous only cares about getting the job done and nothing else: Jump in, kill them all, and move on to the next mission. Simple sadism is a waste of time and serves nothing to the big picture. Angonous detests the needless backstabbing that the Sith love to do and will get them to focus on the common goal even resorting to killing those who continue to squabble and backstab if necessary. Angonous does have a begrudging respect for the Jedi, he doesn't taunt them giving them a warriors respect. Angnous will still kill a Jedi as quickly and brutally as possible but he will remain focused on the battle rather than just taunting them. Angonous prefers to lead in the frontlines with his troops drawing on their fear and anger to power himself up. As a Lightsaber duelist, Angonous is described as an: Implacable Man standing at 6'4 and is built like a tank. Though a master of Djem So and prefers the form, Angonous is also a master of Ataru, Juyo and Makashi. Angonous loves to overload his opponent with pure strength while shrugging off their hits with a stonewall defense.

Last edited:
Name of Character: Gnox

Do you feel you are skilled at creating storylines?: Ayup

Do you feel you are skilled at worldbuilding for your position?: Ye

IC Rationale As to Why they should be considered: Gnox is a being of war who thrives on combat. Battle is his domain, slaughter his trade, etc and such. Overwhelming and utterly crushing his foes is fun.

Oh, he doesn't have any past things that make him worthy of it. He's just really good at killing people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom