Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Dark Angel

Darkness took her not long after she had run into a strange man. The next thing she knew she was no longer on the ground. However, she was still filthy and practically naked. Duma was laying on the cold floor of what appeared to be a spaceship cabin or maybe some sort of prison cell. Opening her eyes, she looked up and then skittered away from the form standing over her.

Her breathing was fast and shallow, her heartbeat was high and who knows where her blood pressure was...that was also probably in stroke range. A thought crossed her mind...if this man wanted her dead, she wouldn't be here shivering.

"What do you want with me?"

Sitting as far from him as the room allowed, she curled up onto a ball and hugged her legs to her chest. Grimy hair hung down her shoulders and back as she shyly looked at Ty.

Ty-ohni Heyokas Ty-ohni Heyokas

It was then once he tore thru Nar Shaddar's streets like some wild beast tear thru and literally leaving behind quite the carnage. Upon the wake of his path thought thru it all keep a tight grip upon the figure now slung upon his shoulder. And once made his way to his ship he then orders co-pilot then get them off-planet quickly. And soon after having the momentary pause that the stench he'd pick up earlier than he thought was from him being in Nar Shaddar. But then it became a tad bit overwhelming that Ty comes to realize it came from the figure slung over his shoulder.

Something which in the heated moment caused him to rush over to the close quarters of him which he then enter. At which time with very little regard he then drop her onto the cold dursteel floor turn as he did grab a hose nearby. Though as he turns around and was bout to turn it on to use clean the filth off her that awoke. Not surprised confused as much probably at her wit's end in fear or dread as he was accustomed others were. That, unfortunately, ended up in his path for the most part....with a cold hard heartless gaze stare looked her over with seem utmost interest as much unknown intent behind these eyes while he stood over her.

"SIlence, you are on my ship and my rules......clean off that filth on you, or do I have to make you?"

Duma Shallotte Duma Shallotte

At least, they would be able to communicate. Even if he wasn't the best, maybe not everybody spoke Huttese. When her rescuer told her to shut up, that is exactly what Duma did. He ordered her to clean up and threatened to do it himself if she didn't. Wanting nothing more than be clean, the slave stood up and stripped herself of the filthy scraps of clothes she wore.

Getting no sympathy from him, even her body did not appear to phase him. In its own way, this made her happy. Without any fear, she attempted to take the hose from the man she felt was her new master. There was something more true about this than even she expected.

Starting to clean her hair first, it took several minutes before most of the muck came out and the water ran clear. Moving lower, the rest was much easier to get clean. When she finished, she stood silent and waited for him to say something...anything. Ty had told her to keep quiet and she did not give him any voice.

It was at that time though the mere idea of having to lose out and abandon what he initially came to Nar Shaddar for. And on top of that have to deal with having some else on his ship of whom he kinda felt at a loss explaining. What if anything had he brought along in the first place and kept...when for the longest time he'd seem fine with just living along with scar of his past life. But then again seemingly as fate would have it she at least spoke a language he was familiar with and could communicate. Even though at best his command of conversing in Huttese was not that good and rusty at best. Given the fact he rarely spoke it outside rare occasions. As deep inside scar of his loss from the past still ran deep as it still weigh heavily in his mind. As such it didn't quite help ease the harshness of his demeanor towards her. As he'd threaten to care not for anything about her outside what he wanted her to do.

That as she stood up and seem silent comply what she was told....stripping out the filthy scrap of cloth that she had on. That he couldn't help appear be not phase as one would expect someone would at the sight of her. That she then silently reach out to take the hose as Ty then hands it over. That for whatever reason it caught his attention as much curiosity somewhat in his mind in private. As to how to seem easily she complied his demands with neither question nor fight as he well expected. That thru it all he seemed couldn't turn his gaze away from her as though played in his mind as to what should he do with her? That he then seems oblivious when she finally finished cleaning herself up and just stood there in silence awaiting his next command...which he did so.

"Good, now come here......"

He said to lead her outside the holding cell connected the fresher he had her in that took him a moment realizing that he didn't have anything around that she could wear. Outside to perhaps an old outer robe of his that hung on the wall nearby or some loose fabric clothing from prior captive in the corner.

"Go put something on as your mine now and will be following everything I say...."

Silent feet made a slight slapping noise on the cold durasteel as Duma followed the man when he ordered her to. Good bumps covered her flesh and she was thankful when he requested she put a robe on. An item that was well worn and looked rather old. It was better than being in nothing but her skin.

Nodding when he told her she would be following everything he said, she was still quiet. Without a command for her to speak, she did as he had told her before taking the bath. If she were to admit it, he was colder than her old master but at least he wasn't ogling her and demanding she pay attention to him.

Almost letting out a sigh, she wrapped her arms around her torso, much as she had earlier when wrapping them around her legs. Bare feet poked out of the bottom of the long robe and all she did was look at Ty. Since she did not have permission to speak, she kept her question to herself...she did not know his name.

It was at that moment between his mind finally able to quell the deep seething rage that built up within. As he silently cursed to himself at the very thought of having Hutt escape the wrath of his vengeance. That he seemingly let slip take note of her standing there....the stench and grime of that wretched planed Nar Shaddar now wash clean of her form. Standing there as he gaze over as he now found himself sitting on the edge of the cot hands clasp tight. With his chin now resting onto the top of his knuckles that his gaze then turns towards her.....standing there wearing one of his old robes.

That an old memory seems to play in back his mind ... and seem for a moment thought he still outwardly appear as cold or distant. A faint glint of curiosity could be seen briefly wash over his gaze of her as he then spoke.

"...So Duma have you anything to say for yourself? Speak now and tell me...what am I to do with you."

In a way, it surprised Duma that the man allowed her to even look at him. When Gula had not been demanding her attention, he did not like being looked at. Felt it was her being rebellious and it had been squashed out of her. Yet, this man allowed it. Maybe she could finally be herself with somebody and not what another wanted her to be.

Since she was looking at Ty, she could tell he was pretending to be cold but felt he had some curiosity about her. That only lasted a moment before his distant mask was put back in place and he barked his question to her.

She did not back down from him though and stood her ground.

"Master, you can keep me. Train me for what you want me to do."

Being a slave, she only knew that life and thus was still thinking like one. Perhaps, a day would come when she would realize she was free. Until that day came though...she would remain a slave.

It was at that moment after having let slip side him few had if ever come to know as he eyed her from distance. Before eventually, he notices her looking back at him with those eyes. And just like that the cold-hearted wall exterior he'd built around himself kicks in as deep inside having to know the loneliness that betrayal and pain brought. And yet still despite his ill temperament along with harsh demeanor did little to sway Duma from speaking out nor face him head-on without backing down with her own reply. At which time hear her address him as Master slightly stung as much brought back old memories of festering wounds. That he, in turn, lashes out with seem very little disregard though eyes showed otherwise with a hint man he once slipped thru if but for a moment.

" We shall see about that.... for as much I am not beholden to anyone so shall you be for in time shall know. Freedom is not without a price and ..."

His hand then as he stood hovered ever slow closely to her cheeks to only retract the very last second ball to a fist that slowly fell his side. As the temptation felt so strong that it took all himself to resist the darkness. As he stared into her eyes and glimpse the deep pain of a harsh unforgiving life had in hers .... as much it mirrors his own.

"...till then call me nor anyone else Master. As you have a name Duma as do i...Ty-Ohin."

As he then with momentary pause then move off to the side leaving her be and as he did so spoke with voice gruff as it were cold like earlier. Trail off while his back turned from her.

"...but for now know that as long you are under my roof. Those vile Hutts shall never lay a hand on you ever...."

At which time he then let her be while he then retire solitude to his own quarters alone in deep meditation.

Last edited:
She had no idea what one word could mean to another person. Clearly flinching away when Ty moved to slap her, he couldn't help but notice he stopped before any connection came. In his eyes, she saw a man that did not actually want to strike her and that man buried deep had stopped him. Once Duma realized he was not going to hit her, she came out of her cower and listened to him.

"How am I not beholden to you, Ty-Ohin? You brought me here."

Standing upright again, she wanted to hug him for his last statement. Breathing fast and hard for a moment, she chewed on her lower lip before meeting his gaze again. Tears threatened to come out of her eyes and she started to sniffle from relief and happiness.

"You...you...would do that for me?"

Her knees started to shake just a bit and she looked like she was ready to fall down. Watching as he turned and just walked away from her did cause her to fall and curl up into a small ball. The sounds of crying could be heard for several minutes before she fell asleep.

It was at best seem quite a bit out of character for Ty to seem to stay his hand like that and let her talk to him as such. With barely any of the usual repercussions or consequences, he seems exact on others with the slightest provocation. And yet having done so say what he did after sent an odd sensation thru him being as close she was to him. That he just had to step away as he did aid by the force to the only sanctuary he had known. Within the confines of his personal quarters in deep meditation hopes of stead himself.

But then in the meditative state tendril of his sense came to wander thru the hall and apparently draw to pick up on sound. Of her crying herself to sleep upon spot she fell that somehow broke thru to him. As such despite some hesitation on his side, he could not help feel drawbacks. Figure she be asleep he then lifted her off the floor and slowly move her to the bunk nearby. Careful not to wake her as her words still rung in his ear '...that why would she be beholden to him?' That if anything did he even dare take her with him or even care covet her as he did unlike anyone else? That deep inside as much wanted to deny it as he let a hand brush carefully afford him a glimpse of her face.

As he sat there by her side somewhat lost in thought as watched her sleep make sure for a moment.....Figure it may be to do perhaps either him giving his word earlier or usual idea or attitude other knew of him. Of being deviously selfish as much stubborn of not standing down when it came those he claims as his. But whatever the case would be there was something about her that couldn't quite put his finger on. That he couldn't help feel something about her that perplex as much drew him to her. That he couldn't quite ...understand.

Last edited:
Having been used to sleeping on the floor, Duma did not feel odd about doing it now. Since Ty had just walked away from her, she had no idea the bed in there was meant for her. If she had more thoughts for herself, then she would have realized it.

Without her noticing, he had returned to her and placed her in the bed. Her hair had fallen to cover her face and as he brushed it aside to get a better look at her. He would notice she was rather innocent about many things. Stress might be in some lines around her eyes or mouth and she was a little younger than he was. Mostly due to the life, she had led previously and with her escape, she hoped it would improve.

The feeling of warmth next to her caused her to move closer and snuggle up against Ty unless he pulled away from her. Soft breathing filled the room and she felt comforted by his presence. Eventually, Duma opened her eyes and woke up. Finding him next to her, she did not actually move. After a few moments, she found her voice.

"Good morning, Ty-ohni. How long have you been next to me? Thank you for making sure I made it to bed."

She still had not moved and probably wouldn't until he did.

It was at that time sitting there at first beside her before shifting lean over. As curiosity got the best of him as its has been a while since he'd had any company ... that was neither a captive barely cling to life or on the receiving end his wrath. And fewer still that even got close to peek his interest which he bail on. Fear it was just a ploy or worst betray him yet again.

That it completely took him off guard what happen next. Where she perhaps feel cold sought the warmth ...came close and snuggled up to him. Trap him essentially and feezing him place . Which he could have easily broke free from but found himself not. As close he was to her now that could clearly see much trace. The tell tail sign of the youthful innocent trap behind. What he could only imagine was the hash unforgiving life of a slave. Something he'd been fully aware of given the past he himself hid behind. That cold dark exterior....

That feel her close somewhat gave him bit peace he'd felt elusive as it was.... But then Ty train of though seem suddenly interupted as quickly. Feel her stir and soon awoke slowly and turn to see him there. That his demeanor shifted back to darkness he was earlier. That she spoke and seem still frozen in place. That his dark gaze turn her spoke.

" ....as I said your mine and noone else......am not one recant on my word. "

Before she had alerted him to her being awake, Ty almost felt human to her. As she had grown up, there were many times when she had fallen asleep next to another slave and needed to snuggle against them for warmth. It had been the same with Ty last night when he put her into her bed.

"I'm sorry, Ma...Ty-ohni."

Releasing him from her grasp, she met his gaze and listened to what he had to say.

"I am glad you honor your word. I'm not entirely sure I can say the same. What I can say is, I will not harm you or betray you."

Many things could be said about Duma but a liar wasn't one of them. If he accepted her at just her word, things would go a lot easier.

It was then in midst of the brief peace and quiet serenity Ty had earlier with Duma which was in stark contrast to now. When seeing her fully awake his subconscious mind instinctively snap back to raise as much as fill in the gaps in his harsh outer armor wall that he surrounded himself. Feeling the faint hints of humanity he had once before the dark times. Of which he swore long ago never again would he let it slip out yet it did in her presence which added his uneasy confusion regarding the matter. It seems not to help that Duma seems almost forgotten to almost let slip his word to her earlier... as being called something other than his name drew his ire. This was followed by a slight shudder he somewhat let a tendril of force creep to the surface. Dissipate it onto the durasteel plates beneath their feet rather than reach out to wrap around take hold of Duma to do her harm.

"Best you learn....how to address me as I'll let this one time pass and next time ...."

Which only add fuel to his seething anger rise to the surface in that feeling her quickly released her hold on him as met his gaze spoke. And he in turn comes to get back up on his feet stands across from her at the foot of the bunk. A faint glint of that humanity left in him that she seems drew out him shown ever so briefly before come swallowed back into the darkness behind those cold eyes.

" You?....do you dare doubt me ? But just same know well that which you say as will hold you to it....as see to it that you dare never betray me thought harm me?"

He scoffs and gives a harsh dismissive cold stare back at her while with the force he gives her a taunting shove.

" You can try but none had or will ever do me harm....thought betrayal is if nothing not in short supply at me .....in fact, so many had tried yet here I still stand. over those that dare tried."

When mid-sentence speak of betrayal he let her see pulling back his shirt top slightly the deep gash mark on center his chest briefly. A memento as much it was a constant reminder of his loss along with his dark past. Few if any those that knew or had witnessed any of it ever lived long enough to neither speak nor come regret it.

"I am learning, Ty-ohni. I promise."

Placing her hand over her chest where her heart would be, she held it there a moment and looked down at her lap. Looking up only as he started speaking again. It was clear he misunderstood what she meant. Trying to stand up, his shove sent her sprawling back onto the bed.

He allowed her to sit up and she stayed put this time. Listening to his words, she really wanted to know what language he spoke normally. Duma decided she wanted to learn it and maybe language wouldn't be such a barrier between them.

"No, I do not doubt you."

Shaking her head in denial of his accusation, she watched as he revealed a large scar on his chest. Then it dawned on her. When he pushed her, he had not actually been close enough to touch her. That meant he had the same skills she did and most likely even more.

Unless he stopped her, she would climb out of bed and approach him. Getting close enough to touch him, she kept her hands to herself.

"Never, Ty-ohni. I will not ever try to harm you or betray you. Now, please allow me to show you something."

Provided he did allow her to, she would look over at the bed and a pillow would slowly start to lift up off of it. Letting it drop, she turned around again to face him. They stood at almost the same height and she met his eyes for a second and then glanced at his scar.

"I can not say sorry for what happened in your past but I can say, I will do what I can for your future."

Did he scare her? Yes. Did she let it show? No. Now she was free and he had given it to her, she would stay by his side through anything. Was it love that spoke? No. It was too soon for her to know but she had no doubt he could teach her. The language was just one thing. All she needed to do was break through his shell and things would improve...for both of them.

"Ty-ohni, teach me your language and your skills."

It was at that moment Ty himself couldn't help feel the uneasy shifts within himself grow wilder as they were unpredictable. As tension rose within where it had not like the ebbing tide crash upon sea wall. That most of the words she spoke to him seem to be lost on him as in the back of his mind seeing her there. As innocent, she was no less with those seem eye gaze at him drew remind him as much awaken that part him he'd thought been well buried in the past. That for the first time in a long while left him at such a loss that he could not help acting the way he did as the scar of betrayal. Like some silent predatory fiend reel, its ugly head just enough both taunt him as it dredges up cloud doubt as much potent poison pure seething rage. That part him dare keep distant from her as another burn with murderous intent filled malice. For words whisper ever so softly in back his mind.... ' you are what you are a beast that could never be tamed as much know only utter loneliness of death embrace,'

That was only when he came to sense her close ...standing mere inches from him that he finally somehow briefly snapped him out of it. Long enough to take note of how .... pillow rose and for a brief moment hover. Followed by her eyes meeting his gaze before turn glance at physical scar upon his chest that no less mirror one that tore thru his very heart and mind. At which time having her as close she was to him that the took him but a moment feels the tendril of the force within to slowly reach out. Cautiously as it curiously brushed to wash over her confirm that which he witnessed be real.

And with that hear her call out his name while asking of him what she had seemed somewhat soothe the beast within. Just enough for him to realize as slowly dawn on him hint to an answer to a question that seems to plague him. Since the very day, their paths cross. That despite being the vile beast he saw or felt himself be....she unlike the other had not once back down nor shown fear or disguise toward him. That seems for the first time for so long as much the beat within protested and rage with such dark intent it did not seem able be soothed to calm even if but a moment by her. That for the first time in his long hopeless and lonely existence he seems felt. ...connection? emotion? He seems been at a loss to describe as much understanding through whatever it was drawing him to respond back. Knowing not the words to say he instead lifted a hand to hover close side her head. Let it hover if but for a moment as he gazes deep into her eyes as if to reassure Duma he meant her no harm. Before thru force skill he'd pick up during his many travel or mission he then proceeded to try to connect with her thoughts. As he'd hoped in doing so would avoid repeating the unpleasantry of miscommunication earlier. That in response her want to be taken by him under his wing and taught ....words as much the skill which he possessed. He agreed only if she does so willingly knowing there were no guarantees outside that of freedom from the bond of this life or the next...

At that moment await her response he stood over her odd sensation seemed yet to come over him....oddly enough as it seems that somewhat left him quite perplex? Vex or what dare not able tell.

Little did Duma know but most of her words were unheard by him. It wasn't until she used the Force to lift the pillow that she had his undivided attention. While he had so many internal thoughts, hers were very simple. All she desired, right now, was to please him. Well, and learn from him.

When Ty touched her with the Force, it felt warm and hungry. As if it wanted to consume her. Staying in her place, she did not even flinch when he raised his hand and kept it beside her head. Then again, the look in his eyes indicated he did not want to harm her.

Breathing in and out through her nose, she gasped when it seemed like his mind connected with her. This felt like he was intruding but he was not exploring or destroying anything. He was just a presence in the combined with hers. There were no sounds except their breathing yet he was communicating with her.

With wide eyes, she attempted to think back. However, she had no words. Instead, he would probably pick up more on her emotions and feelings. A few thoughts but nothing close to words.

Most of her fear was subdued, it was still present though. Not enough to control her and Duma had it locked up well. Another strong emotion he would feel would be thankfulness. She felt he had truly brought her out of the gutter and would give her a new life. Looking forward to that, he might also be able to sense her loyalty to him. When she said she would not betray him, she meant what she said.

Buried even deeper was her opinion that he was still a Master and essentially owned her.

Eventually, she found her voice.

"What do I need to do?"

It was at best something of a conundrum that his mind ponders the events that transpired soon after her revelation. As oddly enough a compromise had been strangely struck between the two conflicting sides. Encompassed her form prodding as much brushing round her a gentle warmth mix in with faint firey hunger that burns with the darkening passion of desire. Jousting fiercely lay in wait to see if she would give in to that most primitive instinctual choice between... fight or flight. But then much to her credit she no less stood her ground long enough to allow him to proceed unimpeded initiate first contact in the manner he felt best at time. Having confirmed there was no trickery involved that what he witnessed be true that he then realize that there seem to be a great deal of division for them to continue communicating verbally. As neither one seem well versed enough that he figured go about it in a different manner. But only after having seemed made sure ease their bond as best he could given that he was not quite versed in doing so in that manner.

That he slowly then having established decent link with her....that going past form words as it did pick up instead on faint raw emotion from her that which he felt be a truer and much harder thing to mask. That he then in the process appear to afford her sense glimpse of faint humanity barely left within. That is if she chooses to look past her initial fear of him given how callously explosive he sort of acted of late. As she then seems found her voice spoke and he, in turn, gained a bit of understanding of her reply.

"....what I need of you is to come with me."

He then lets his hand now hover before her as it awaited take his hand so that he could lead her out. To one of the side quarters that held the small mess hall on his ship. Where they could begin things off by mending the communication gap between them. And perhaps after doing that he could figure out decide what to do next. Given that he had lived in isolation as much desolation for a long time having her there was for him going to be a bit of a challenge...

His statement was simple but Duma clearly understood him. Just moments ago, he had established a mental connection and as he tried to pull away, she actually resisted that. Finally, she could form thoughts in her mind and directed them at him.

Keep this alive. I need it.

It felt to her that it went beyond just a mental connection but something that went closer to the soul. Ty posed to her a challenge and she wanted to conquer it. Like she had managed to escape and he had brought her here. There had to be a reason for it. He had not given her any pity except when he didn't think she was aware of it. When he figured out she was paying attention, then he would turn cold and seem heartless.

With their new connection, she knew that wasn't the case and she felt he was trying to protect himself. From what she did not know and there was no way in her condition, she could hurt him. At least, he knew the truth of her words and hopefully understood she meant them.

Taking the hand he held out for her, she followed him to the galley and sat down. Looking at him, she wondered what he was thinking. Unless he had overpowered her weak resistance, she would feel his presence in her mind and took comfort behind it.

It was breakfast time and her stomach suddenly growled. Probably loud enough for him to hear. Clearing her throat, she stood up again and started to look for something to eat.

"What would you like for food, Ty-ohni?"

It was then with the aid of the newly form bond between the two that communication seem to go a bit smoother. As intention along with words came in with a bit more clarity as to the emotion it pulled thru or received gave it a bit more context, But then in the back his mind came faint feel of uneasiness due the fact was not so much anything outside his initial apprehensive fear. But more the fact he felt it left him somewhat vulnerable to her prodding as having lived so long along. Having her so close as part of him still mourning her loss that fed the darkness within that he seems began to pull back out of it. Which he then feels the resistance come from her along with her word Ty relented and seem for the first time after a long while he appear to listen. Leaving the connection yet still slightly being a bit guarded thought for the exception of the brief moment. That he for the first time in a long while let someone in to very least have a glimpse of the man within rather than the one without which most knew as he felt himself be....the fiendish beast unworthy of nothing less than scorn. This partly leads to why he lashes out at her as such....no sooner had they established the bond he seems tried to pull back. That is till she fought hard against it to which he seem complied to give in and relent.

At which time is given or due to it she had been able given the opportune chance see or least glimpse what few dare not have. The soul or what bit of it is still left in him, a remnant of the man he use to be before the darkness. And he in return was able to be afforded by the glimpse of her gratitude as much truth of her words be by his side. Something which he so silently desire as much wished since the loss he felt drove him the isolated solitude A which time once in the mess hall hear the faint grumble of hunger as much sense it. He then leads seat her. Having eyed her a bit more gently than earlier as past memories brush his thought as he replied. The thought played in his mind that for the first time he'd been asked something he had no real answer for. Truth be told for the longest time he'd mostly consumed the barest minimum just to keep sustain life within him. Not really care that it was mostly composed of field prep rations....

"...have no real preference but then I guess wager you do."

He then having a moment glance her over fully and take note after their meal Ty would make good the fact ...fresh start with her. By cloth her in something other than the rags she had on and a name of her choosing ...not that her slave master, To have her begin the path to freedom with him.... as much he did well try to fight it Ty could not help felt draw to her somehow and ponder what if any their crossing path....had meant or what not?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom