Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Daniel Imura

Nellja

Energizer Bunny on Caffeine
[member="Daniel Imura"] I have two Jedi, a Mandalorian, and a Sith Apprentice to chose from, let's brainstorm!

[member="Nickolas Imura"] I... might be interested. A kick butt girl in the family would be great! xD Where would an Imura fit in that's in her teens?

EDIT: I love ice, Daniel!!! Can I be an ice shaper too?? If not ice, wind B)

Nellja

Energizer Bunny on Caffeine
[member="Daniel Imura"]

If I were to make an Imura, she would be a wind shaper. Wind can amplify the affects of other elements, and then there's dust devils!

As for my characters:

- Saruh is a former bounty hunter, now Jedi Padawan. She thinks her looks suck, and she can be quite violent in combat, letting her emotions run her moves. However, she also won't come into battle without a plan - she's lived as a bounty hunter and street rat before all this. All in all, she's literally a "Jedi Scum."

- Amee is a mute Padawan, rules by the fear of herself and others. She's a major Force User.

- Nellja is extremely hyper, always productive, and appears all too happy all the time. However, beneath the Silver Jedi Padawan's smiles and coffee gulping, she was abused for her Force Abilities early on in her childhood. It was the Silver Jedi who drew her out, and the Silver Jedi she feels endless loyalty to. Her abuse has always stayed with her, fueling her desire to become a Jedi Knight and help others. She also has developed an intense fear of the slightest touch from anyone.

- Andrea Kryze is a happy, loyal, bright Mandalorian. She may be new, but she always shows signs of talent. She doesn't know she's Force Sensitive.

- Leta used to be a Kage Warrior, but the Sith took the cold girl away and are bringing the pawn up as a Sith Warrior.

Wherever you'd like! Where's Daniel right now? Ire can go pretty much anywhere, though she likes unpopulated areas filled with wild game the best.
[member="Daniel Imura"]

[member="Nellja"], Yeah We can talk about it if you want and help you come up with a story.

[member="Daniel Imura"], man, and I thought that I was the head of the family..... Everybody is just swooning over you even when Notics is my old playby,.... unfair man. Just unfair.

[member="Ire"], Interested in making an Imura? I can add you in with Nellja in a PM so we can all talk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom