Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Danger on dantooine!

image-asset.jpeg

Dantooine, amidst a storm swept plain..​

Oh boy what a day, it seems Cremeks task as a historian for his order was without end. Cremek had taken a shuttle to dantooine, no questions asked, a planet that has seen its fair share of history in both the jedi and the sith order, the chance to discover something with historical value was something cremek could not resist, perhaps he can discover records of the almost mythological revan and his time here, if he was extremely lucky, but he was equally fascinated to anything relating to the sith lords of old.

Cremek's hopes were a chance to uncover the ancient temple that once stood here, he wanted to learn as much as he could. He had always believed that the secret to ultimate power lied amongst the secrets of the sith lords of old and their lives, maybe, if he discovered enough, he could uncover a way to gain their power and share it wish the rest of his kin, and usher them into a golden age. So here he was, A gentle rainstorm had swept in, not that he didn't like it, in fact, he was absolutely bedazzled,
how could a planet be so beautiful? he thought to himself.

"now.. where to begin..." he muttered to himself, out loud this time. He really had not thought this through, but oh well, this was a chance for him to explore the ruins here nonetheless.

( Jonyna Si Jonyna Si )

AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

Within the ruins, a masked figure crept through the halls. She was looking for something, looking for a piece of the dark side. She could feel it, deep within the ruins. It was her job to destroy it.

With an approaching figure, the masked jedi was on guard. She climbed up, trying to get an eye on the approaching dark sider. She wasn't going to be cornered in a decrepit ruin. Not now.

"I take it you're here for what I'm looking for." The figure spoke, their voice modulated by their helmet.

Tag: Cremek candorus Cremek candorus

The mandalorian looked up at the masked figure, ah.. if it wasn't one of those.. how annoying.. now this was going to be a situation..

he would decide to humor her for now.. if she got in his way, force knew she probably would, he would crush her like a insect.. but for now, why not engage in conversation.. perhaps the figure would grow common sense..

"That is correct."

She wasn't the only one who spoke through a modulator, cremek too knew how to play the game, and he played it well.

"And I assume you're not going to let me put it in a museum?"

Tag: Jonyna Si Jonyna Si

AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

"Probably not." The figured joked back. Clearly, whoever this was, had a sense of humor. "And you're not gonna make destroying it easy, are you?"

She silently reached into her coat, grabbing at Tristan to get the jump on this guy. Even if he was a mando, she could feel the dark side in him. A Mando sith? That was a scary combo. Wouldn't help him either way.

"why not? Would it not be better to understand, to learn, why seek to destroy what you cannot understand? Why not let me take it, keep it out of both the sith and the Jedi hands, learn, understand, I mean, do you even understand what your after?"

The mandalorian simply tilted his head

"I thought Jedi weren't sopposed to attack first, or am I mistaken, after all, I am presenting no threat to you, at the moment."

While she was reaching into her coat, cremek prepared himself, folding his cloak over his body like a wraith, his hand on his saber, of she would rush to attack him, she would be treated to a tràkata flash strike..

Jonyna Si Jonyna Si

AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

"Never said I was a jedi." The figure said, pulling a small pistol out of her coat. She didn't waste a moment before pulling the trigger. But rather than a blaster bolt firing off, a sonic wave erupted from the pistol.

The Cathar wasn't here to argue or discuss. She was here to do a job. If this mando wanted to get in her way, she didn't have any qualms about dealing with him. They were at war anyways.

When the cathar would move to draw her weapon, cremek was ready, Bolting to the side with high speed, like a wraith, and fading into the darkness that was the temple with a cruel luagh

"What else would you be here, I can feel your false ideals that your kind push out like a stench on the wind."

His voice seemed to echo about the room for a moment, before it refocused right above her

"I see you~"

He came crashing down in a brutal stomp

Jonyna Si Jonyna Si

AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

"And I-"

Before he could come down, Jonyna draw her saber, igniting the ruby blade with a snap-hiss as she raised the blade up, slashing at his leg. She knew cortosis when she saw it, and she knew Lucy wouldn't be effected by it. She'd fought with a blade made it for years, so removing the old weakness to her blade was a no brainer. Now she finally got to test the new design. "-Can sense you."

This wasn't a real mando. It was a sith in cosplay. A far cry from Darth Walgof or Shai Meji. It didn't matter. She'd deal with this one all the same.

The wind in the ruins began the pick up suddenly, tribal drums ringing through the air.

tsk..

Cremek saw the blade, well done cathar.. but not good enough. Cremek would ignite his saber guantlet in a tràkata flash strike as he fell, using the arts of sokken to move himself mid air with a brutal grace, forcing her to choose between his foot or his saber guantlet that would rapidly approach her as she left herself open to strike his foot.

Jonyna Si Jonyna Si

Last edited:
AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

Rather than choosing, Jonyna kept her slashing motion with one hand, and raised the other, relying on an ability she had only just gotten the hang of. Tutaminis, deflecting the saber gauntlet with a hand and allowing her strike to continue. She knew this wannabe mando wouldn't be a pushover, but now she was on the backfoot. She needed to get him out of the way. Deal with him and get back to the artifact she came to destroy.

Cremek hissed when the blade made contact, slicing his cortosis armor, but the pain was worth it in the end, sparks erupt from his damaged leg armor, flying to the cathar, he would then force pull his main saber into his hand, bringing it down, kicking up more sparks with his saber guantlet to distract her eyes, and using force speed and sokken to roll, moving to slice at her calf when he hit the ground.

He would stand, scraping the saber against his bracer in a challenge

"OYA."
Jonyna Si Jonyna Si

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom