Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dancing Philius

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Keeli

Captain Keeli, back from the dead.
Images: https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjEyq6zwp_QAhWLr1QKHeYgAnAQjRwIBw&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.pinterest.com%2Fanoushghamsari%2Fflower%2F&psig=AFQjCNEh7c0771w5-BgFrJQY3XwHqheJ2A&ust=1478912958110055

Name: Dancing Philius
Designation: Sentient
Homeworld: Naboo
Language: Basic, don't talk but understand it clearly
Average Lifespan: 90 years or more
Estimated Population: 100,000 and counting
Average height of adults: 4 inches
Average length of adults: .0254 meters (sorry I wanted to put it)
Skin color: Yellow petals
Hair color: N/A
Distinctions: Looks like it waves from side to side as if it were dancing, carries a happy demeanor

Breathes: Able to adapt to most atmospheres, even ones without Oxygen
Strengths: Dances for long periods of time. Brings delight to those that see them
Weaknesses: Easily destroyed by kids, can't take immense heat for too long.

Races: N/A

Diet: Sugar from Photosynthesis. Poisoned by toxic gas clogging it's pores.
Communication: Telepathy
Culture: Dance for long periods of time as a form of exercise and allows them to photosynthesis at a faster rate.
Technology level: N/A
General behavior: Happy in nature, carry them selves as if nothing is wrong. They are 'someone' you can sit down and 'talk' to.

History: Recently developed after an unknown being dropped a lightsaber crystal into the ground, allowing for seeds to absorb the energy during germination and thus allowing them to become 'One with The Force.' They dance happily in little colonies and sway as if they were timed by a metronome. Even in wind, these flowers will continue to dance from side to side by means of resisting the wind. No hierarchy has been established as they all think the same thing (they are always happy until bothered). They've been known to dance vigorously, this is their way of saying that there is a disturbance in the force.

Notable Player-Characters: N/A (not sure what this means)

Intent: To bring a new dimension to the Star Wars universe! I'm a fan of Shards and I wanted to have my own species of self aware/force sensitive
beings. If approved I'll get to roleplaying with this species right away!
Thank you for your time and consideration,
Ilium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom