Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Dancing in the Dark

Kashyyyk
Sunset

Amani didn't feel like much of a acrobat, but the wroshyr trees that covered this planet made for an excellent way to work on one's agility. Still, that wasn't the real reason she had been coming out here, anyway. There was this great place she found high up in one of the trees where, if you sat at just the right spot, the view of the setting sun through the foliage was spectacular. It was a place she claimed all her own, good for practicing mediation, or just relaxing after a long day. At this level, the dense canopy blocked out much of the light, but the orange sky peeked through ever slightly, a promised reward if she could make her way to the top.

Gracefully leaping from branch to branch, the Force amplified her movements and softened the occasional slip. Finally, she spotted the tree she was after, it stood just taller than the others around it, a single beam of light in the shadows slipping through the gap. Amani picked up her pace, today had been especially exhausting, and her eagerness for something she could actually enjoy was too much to wait on. A long jump landed her onto the trunk, and she scrambled up the various ridges and branches littering the way to the top. Before long, her spot was in sight, one last leap should do the trick.

The push from the Force sent her sailing up to the next branch, and the girl reached out to take it, only to be met with a loud snapping sound. Amani yelped in surprise as it broke off from the tree, and she fell straight down. She reached out for anything near, pulling a vine towards her telekinetically. For a moment the recovery seemed a success, she gripped the vine tightly and held on for life as it swung her back down, only for it to snap under her weight as well. Amani tumbled into a mess of more vines below, slowing her descent to a halt, but awkwardly trapping her in its netting in the process.

The padawan sighed in relief, though her fluster quickly returned when she realized she was stuck. Wrestling against the vines for several minutes yielded no success, and at this rate she'd miss out on the view tonight. Not to mention how embarrassing this was. At least no one else was nearby to see, right?

Aurelion Nova Aurelion Nova

Being back on Kashyyyk was an awkward experience for Aurelion. During his very earliest days here, and to be honest even to this very day, the abundant singing of life and the constant ebb and flow of the Force was..... almost deafening No. Deafening was not the right word for what Aurelion felt when he sat and meditated among the wroshyr trees of Kashyyyk. Deafening would be almost pleasant compared to what the emotion truly was. The truth of the matter is that it was, in a word, suffocating.

Even among the more crowded and populous cities of Hapes the Force had never been so.... boisterous and vibrant. Like a scream from a million different voices that both fluctuated in tone, intensity and pitch.... while never running out of breathe for even a single moment and each one of those millions of voices each reached out and presses down on him with a single feather-light touch. A couple, a dozen or even a hundred not being a bother to him...... but the pressure of millions of voices, touches and feelings were all... far too much for him. Even now as he sat among the canopy of a nice, quiet, secluded place up in the highest boughs he could find.... to try and separate himself from the whirling circus and chorus of voices and feelings.... the worst of it still reached out to him.

For even among the endless sea of influence, voices, thoughts, feelings and pressure he felt through the Force the single most grating, jarring and fascinating thing about Kashyyyk that always coaxed Aurelion's interest even among all the cloistering sensations the planet assailed him with was a single, calling mote of darkness that always drifted before his mind's eye... there... down below. It called to him like a single, haunting note among a roaring chorus and-.....

Aurelion's focus was snapped like a taut chord, his single eye widening as he looked up and.... found himself staring all but eye-to-eye with a vaguely familiar Mirialan girl. Aurelion... blinked.....since she looked somewhat familiar to him. She hadn't seemed to notice him yet so, with a soft clearing of his throat, he addressed her "Umm.... e-excuse me? Are you alright?" Aurelion would stand up and, already assuming his answer, would reach out to begin to pull the mass of vines she was caught in towards him. Recognition and realization striking him in the same moment as he looked down at her. "Oh! Your name was....Amani... right?"

Amani Serys Amani Serys

Amani's eyes widened as she heard another voice nearby, looking over to see where it came from.

"Uuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhh-" she drew out the filler as her mind raced for an explanation, "-yeah! I'm just... hanging out... in the trees. Y'know how it is."

Nailed it.

She tried to brush it off and contort herself into a more naturally comfortable position to reinforce her claim, though it only served to make the situation further compromising. "Alright, I might be a little bit stuck," she admitted both to him and to herself. He had already begun to help before she could finish her excuse, anyway.

She peered through the dusky light more closely at the person helping her, something seemed familiar, but she could't quite pin what it was. Apparently the feeling was mutual, though he came to the conclusion a bit faster than herself. "Yyyeeeeesss.... Aurelion?" Hints of recognition ran through her brain, before finally connecting the dots. "You were at that meet and greet dinner, right? I don't think we had the pleasure of official introductions." Not that the current situation seemed particularly professional, but beggars can't be choosers. "Yes, my name's Amani Serys, nice to meet you!" She spoke as if she weren't awkwardly trapped in a tangled knot of vines.

"So I gotta ask, whatcha doing out here?"

Aurelion blinked with wide-eyed confusion as the girl before him simple began to 'uhhhh' continuously. Her own indecision and hay-wired brain making him pause in his efforts to help her. Infectious as it was. It didn't help that he found her hasty recovery and stammered recovery in an attempt to save some sort of face..... very endearing if not completely relatable. Though he couldn't quite fight the deeply ingrained discomfort he felt around women.... it was very hard to find someone intimidating or scary when they were tied up and wiggling like a toddler trying to stand up for the first time. In it's own strange way the awkward situation actually helped. Though.... what that said about Aurelion himself? Who could say.

As Amani finished trying to fight her way free of the vines, ending up in a position wherein she could peek up at Aurelion through the dusky light of the Kashyyyk sunset the half-Eldorai wheat blonde hair shimmered softly, backlit by the sunlight as it was, and his single soft blue eye seemed all the brighter in the shadow his body cast over her as he gave a tiny smile to her. Trying his very best to be reassuring. He had hardly been assisting her for a moment before she said his name, making him blink again, and he nodded. His lithe arms and frame tensing as she mentioned the dinner he had seen her at previously. "O-Oh... yes...."

His memories of that dinner were not what one could call 'wholly positive' if for no other reason than the location and environment itself. Unfortunately for Aurelion this caused his mind to wander and, shaking his head briefly, he gave her a wan smile at her question before he answered in a way that made it very obvious he was poorly trying to hide his emotions. The subtle droop and tuck of his pointed ears an evident give-away as he swallowed. "Oh just.... trying to.... get away from it all, I guess?" Aurelion shrugged softly, gently cupping Amani's hand in his as he slowly laced their fingers together, guiding her wrist and hand out of the ensnaring vines. His skin soft and pleasant in it's contrasting porcelain complexion to Amani's own pretty viridian green. His tongue was slightly stuck out in concentration and he seemed to go silent in focus.

No sooner had he gently guided her hand and arm free from the vine than a small clump of vines that had followed her own capture landed squarely atop Aurelion's head. This was, at first, humorous.... until Aurelion's eye widened in recognition that he was losing balance. Barely having time to stammer out a quick "Umm....." Before he tumbled forward into her. Yelping as they collided and the vines beneath her gave away bit by bit, only for them to snap and send the two Padawans bumping and careening even more through the air before, finally caught by another small nest of vines, their descent was cut to an abrupt halt.

Unfortunately for the two of them, they were both now rather stuck, though fortunately for the laws of writing tropes and stereotypes, Amani did not in fact end up miraculously seated in Aurelion's lap amidst their new perch. But instead the opposite of this occured. With the light, thin Aurelion ending up sat across the lap of his would-be rescue, features flushed at his position and eye squinting as, directly before Amani and to Aurelion's side, beamed down the very gorgeous sunset she had searched for to begin with. Only now.... well... she had someone to share it with. Said someone, squirming and flustered as he was, tucked his pointed ears down even further and looked nervously away. Stammering and stuttering in a small voice "S-Sorry! I-I... I didn't mean to.... ermm.... do..... that......" He murmured, his voice getting softer and more full of timid trepidation as he spoke.

Amani Serys Amani Serys

Last edited:
"I feel that." Amani laughed awkwardly. Obviously she wasn't the only one who needed an escape from the Jedi day-to-day, she didn't press him any further on it. The mirialan watched sheepishly as Aurelion slowly freed her hand from its snare, once again speaking up to break the silence, "Thanks for the help, by the way. I'd probably be here a while longer if you didn't show up... Heh, uh, you may want toooooooo-" her suggestion was cut short as they toppled into each other, her words trailing off behind her as they fell. As the vines went taut once again, firmly yanking them together, once again trapping Amani, only this time with a new addition.

“Ow. I felt that, too.” She reopened her eyes once the fall was over, looking to find the two of them caught in a decidedly more uncomfortable position. “Gee, you could at least buy me dinner first,” she shook her head, he already seemed flustered enough. “Sorry, no more jokes.” The new view of the sunset would be something to admire if not for the current situation; All the more reason to get out of here quickly. Not to mention the gossip she’d no doubt be hearing if somebody else found them like this.

“No worries, we’ll figure something out. You don’t have a lightsaber, do you? I’d reach for mine, but, well, you’re sitting on it.”

Despite his best attempt at a stammered apology it was all Aurelion could do to respond to her joke about buying her dinner.... to give a soft, embarrassed hiccup and avert his eye. As she apologized and promised there would be no more jokes Aurelion relaxed.... if only a tiny bit.... and began to adjust himself in her lap to try and grab some sort of handhold with which to move himself. As he did so he heard Amani ask if he had a lightsaber, and mentioned her own, which caused Aurelion to freeze bashfully and answer. "Umm... n-no I don't. I haven't.... made one yet." Aurelion began to get an anxious, embarrassed twisting feeling in the pit of his stomach now. The dual blow of his earlier mishap and then admitting he had no lightsaber.... if he had even had a sense of pride before this it would no doubt be wounded.

Taking a shuddering inhale Aurelion would adjust himself, trying not to be too conscious of the fact that every time he moved or adjusted himself he pressed closer or rubbed himself against Amani. The more these thoughts crossed his mind the redder his face got and the more awkward the situation became. Thankfully it didn't take him long to be able to pull himself into sitting up with her, at least no longer leaving him draped across her lap, and no sooner had Aurelion done this than he heard a familiar set of beeps and whoops from above him. Glancing up to a platform just above them Aurelion's astromech, T1-V1, looked down at the two Padawan. Beeping and whooping in a decidedly surprised and teasing tone.... somehow in binary.

"Aurelion+This=Unexpected!"

"Aurelion+Cute Girl=Scandalous!"

"Aurelion+Cute Girl= Alone Time?"

Aurelion couldn't help but turn a bright, cherry red at this and hide his face in his hands even as the small astromech knew the answer and deployed a cable line down to the two of them. Which, after T1 secured it to a tree, Aurelion was able to help Amani into a position where she could begin to climb it if she wished. It looked like the platform T1 was on was an old, abandoned one that went unused, out of sight, but would still allow her to see the sunset she wanted.

Amani Serys Amani Serys

"That's alright, mine's still fairly new. In that case maybe you could just-" Aurelion was already ahead of her as he began to slowly but surely shift himself off of her lap. In spite of her limited options Amani did her best to contort inward, making herself as small as possible and giving him more room to move.
"-Yep, that works." She exhaled once their graceless dance was over, and at the sounds of beeps and whistles craned her neck up to see the astromech droid now looking down at them.

"Uh, my binary is a bit rusty, but I think that droid is calling you cute." Amani smirked and quickly accepted T1's help onto the platform. She held her hand out to Aurelion to help him up as well, if he took it. "Thanks for the assist, little buddy" she patted the droid affectionately before looking at both it and Aurelion, "Maybe we all just pretend this never happened?" she spoke in a hushed and serious tone, but the intent was clearly humorous, confirmed by her smile.

Amani looked around at where they were, visibly running through the math in her head, "I was hoping to make it up there," she pointed at her previous destination further off, "I'm not so sure I'd be able to make it up there in time, now." the girl shrugged, resigning to defeat. "This isn't bad, though. I was just gonna watch the sun go down is all. You're welcome to join, if you want." Amani explained as she plopped down at the edge of the platform.

If there was one word that cold describe Aurelion on a physical level, at least compared to other Force Users, 'graceless' was likely one of the most accurate that could be chosen. Though he was more than capable of precise and careful movements the awkwardness of the situation didn't make things any easier. Amani's joke about T1 calling Aurelion cute only make him blush and follow her up the line the astromech had dutifully extended for them. Once they were safely on the playform with T1 the little droid gave a happy trill as Amani pet it, it's head swiveling and swirling in it's best attempt at a nod.

"You+help=Welcome!"

"You+Aurelion=Mischievous?"

Aurelion blinked his eye at T1 and shook his head "N-No. We weren't... doing anything like that...." He muttered, awkwardly shuffling his feet as the little astromech gave what can only be described as a 'long and disbelieving stare' for a droid before T1 backed up, gave an 'innocent' whistle and said.

"T1+Saw=Nothing"

Before the little astromech began to wheel away leaving Aurelion staring bashfully down at the wooden platform, only to nod at Amani's offer and sit down beside her. Looking up at the sunset as the light caught his blonde hair and his single aqua eye twinkled in the sunlight. "So umm... d-do.... do you do this sort of thing often? W-Watch the sunset I mean! Not..... get umm... trapped in vines...."

Amani Serys Amani Serys

Amani pursed her lips into a flat smile as she watched Aurelion attempt to translate the situation to the droid. Finding T1’s answer satisfactory, she clicked her tongue and gave it a thumbs up, “Then we’ll leave it at that.”

She had only started resting her eyes in thought when Aurelion joined her at the ledge, and laughed with a snort as he felt the need to clarify his question. “Well, I only found that spot recently. But, yeah, I’ve been doing it more often.” she shrugged, “s’just a nice place to go when I wanna step out for a bit. Meditate, read, do whatever, I guess.”

Amani gently swung her legs back and forth over the edge, tugging at her padawan braid absent-mindedly before looking over to Aurelion. “You said you were out here to just ‘get away from it all’, right? Are you out often? I feel like I don’t see you around a whole lot.” she waved dismissively, “Maybe that’s just me.”

Aurelion couldn't quite fight the faint blush that spread over his face as Amani snorted in a rather cute fashion. Ducking his head sheepishly so that his hair fell to hide his face Aurelion gave a when Amani explained her own reasons for stumbling across this particular patch of trees. Her question as to his motives didn't catch him off guard but they did make him... tense a little. Like seeing a dangerous animal you fully know will try and charge you beforehand, only to then prepare for the moment it DID.

Aurelion swallowed softly before sighing and glancing up, squinting at the fading sunlight as he gave a small, noncommittal shrug of his own. Staying silent for a moment before he answered. "I'm not.... out HERE very often... I guess. Kashyyyk is..." Aurelion bobbed his head indecisively before settling on a word. ".... LOUD to me.... in the Force I mean." Aurelion paused before considering whether to tell Amani the second part of what distracted him so much about Kashyyyk, hidden amongst the sounds and cries of life from the planet, like one voice hidden among millions.

Finally after a brief pause he added softly. His head lowering as his eyes fell down to their feet, dangling above miles of open air, as he murmured. "There's also... something else. Something DARK ... down there...... I don't... think anyone else feels it but.... it....." He shakes his head, his ears drooping now as he chews on his lip in thought. "It doesn't matter... where I go on Kashyyyk I can always.... ALWAYS hear it..... even when I'm in Silver Rest.... even when the Light Side surrounds me all over it's just... there." Aurelion would take a deep, albeit shaky breathe and glance at her, hoping he hadn't sounded as crazy to her as he had to himself.

Amani Serys Amani Serys

Amani listened intently as Aurelion conveyed his feelings on Kashyyyk, her expression shifting to one of concern, rather than the discomfort or disbelief that he may have expected. Clearly the Force had a different effect on the two of them, at least on this planet; She rarely felt anything but the light and life of Kashyyyk surrounding her when she came out into the forests. Still she knew stories of its darker side. The Shadowlands were home to many… unfriendly things, and were no place for a padawan such as herself.

Amani mulled over his words for a moment, before standing up and offering a hand. “I may not know how to get rid of… whatever it is that you’re hearing, er, sensing, but I’ll help you if I can.” After helping him up, if he let her, she leapt over to a nearby branch hanging overhead, pulling into a sitting position, then latching on with her legs as she dangled herself upside down.

“Follow me! We can climb to the top. It’ll at least give you something else to focus on. And we’ll be moving further away from it, right?” she smiled cluelessly at Aurelion’s situation, but at least the desire to try and improve it was sincere.

Aurelion blinked when Amani stood up, and noted her concerned expression, though he truthfully wasn't too sure to feel about it. It made him...antsy... seeing that expression from someone else. When she offered a hand Aurelion gladly took it, and stood to his feet with her help, her words making his eye widen. Aurelion's ears would give a small, happy wiggle as Amani offered her help and he couldn't help but give a small, sheepish smile. Aurelion nodded and, noticing his hand was still in Amani's, he withdrew it sheepishly and held it to his chest.

Thus Aurelion was shocked when his new friend leapt from the platform they stood upon entirely, a jolt of surprise sparking up his spine, only for him to sigh in relief as Amani hoisted herself up onto a branch. As the Mirialan girl turned upside-down Aurelion hesitantly took her hands again at her offer, though he knew the distance wouldn't help. Slowly, with her help, he made his way up another branch and started an odd game of leap-frog as the two both helped the other climb higher and higher.

After a while of climbing, Aurelion now panting softly, the two broke through the absolute highest point they could possibly reach without outright flight. The sun being positively radiant here and Aurelion sat beside Amani as he glanced at her, pausing for a moment, before he scooted over and nudged her softly. In a gesture meant to be friendly and good-natured. While the distance might not help... maybe the person he was with could do what space could not.

Amani Serys Amani Serys

Slowly but steadily, the two made their way through the overgrowth one branch at a time. As they reached the final tree limb of their journey, Amani heaved a weary sigh, and wiped the sweat from her brow. She gazed out at the sunset, now entering its last stages before nightfall. “Wow... It’s beautiful here! The other tree is a lot easier to climb, though.” She gestured back with her thumb over at her typical hiding spot, still visible from this point, before plopping down in a more comfortable position to unwind.

Amani looked over the canopy from above, her mind drifting into reveries before being brought back to reality as Aurelion nudged her. She smiled warmly and nudged him back, then turned the interaction into an opportunity to spark conversation.

“Sooo… thought about what sort of stuff you wanna do as a Jedi? Dreams? Aspirations?” She was basically an expert at reciting this question to more or less every other Jedi she met.

It was all Aurelion could do to nod in agreement whenever Amani commented on how beautiful the view was. His own soft blue eye wide and wondrous at just how nice it was. His own voice leaving him in an awed murmur "Y-Yeah... it really is....." Aurelion would lean back, adjusting his seating to better listen to Amani, only to blink and glance down. He would jump when he noticed his hand closer to Amani had touched her own and would withdraw it. His cheeks dusting a rosy pink as he lowered his head. "S-Sorry! I umm... didn't mean to do that....."

Clearing his throat Aurelion would subconsciously wiggle his pointed, elongated ears and hum to himself. "W-Well.... to be honest... a-all I really want right now is to have someone to teach me. I-I...." Aurelion would swallow, more than a little due to embarrassment, before shrugging softly. "I-I don't even know how to construct a lightsaber yet and I..... I'm just.... worried about what might happen if I can't do it....." His voice would trail off to a soft murmur, his ears drooping before he would shake his head, the soft, sad tremor in the force that had left him snapping his senses back to reality as he looked to Amani.

He put on the best, brave smile he could for her as he looked at her curiously. "Do you.... Do you mind if I ask you the same question? You seem.... like a natural at this sort of stuff...." He would comment, trailing off, and saying so despite the position he had just found her in earlier.

Amani Serys Amani Serys

Amani glanced over, totally clueless as to whatever Aurelion was apologizing for, but already forgetting it as he changed the subject back to her question.

“Well, there’s lots of people who can teach you, we’ve got a lot of great masters and knights doing classes for the padawans. You could always join some more of those! Unless you’re talking about an actual mentor, in which case, well… I guess I can’t help you there.” She shrugged, “I technically had a master once… didn’t really end up being all that it was hyped up to be.” Amani put big air quotes over the word 'technically', seeming she didn’t really count it as an actual mentorship. “Don’t get me wrong, I’d like another shot, but… I’ve managed for this long without.”

Her words were unexpectedly cutting, perhaps the recent master/paddie dinner, plus this topic being brought up again led Amani to recall some old, unfriendly memories.

Nonetheless, her disposition quickly returned back to normal, intent on listening to Aurelion speak his mind now that she actually got him talking. She laughed at the latter comment, “A natural at what? Jedi stuff?” Amani took the perceived complement with outward humility, “I dunno about that. But, I’ve always wanted to be a healer. Helping people is what the Jedi are all about right? Plus it’s... what I’m good at.” she shrugged again. Amani still had a long way to go, but she had no doubts in her mind as to her purpose for being a Jedi.

Aurelion could only stare wide-eyed, and listen intently as his new friend described that she had in fact had a Master once, same as he, before he bit in his lip in thought. He was even more surprised, and a little awed, when she seemed to deflect and humble what he saw as he rather impressive signature in the Force. It was.... stable, whole, and very comforting. His only response to her comment about being what she was good at being for him to nod in agreement. He stayed silent for a long moment after this, eye downcast, and legs swinging idly over the ledge they sat upon, before he shrugged.

"I.... had a M-Master too..... kinda. I didn't see him much.... w-we didn't get to talk much." Aurelion's posture sagged a good bit, his elongated ears folding back and drooping as he thought through his emotions. "He.... had a lot of apprentices and was really..... respected. IS really respected and...." Aurelion tenses, closes his eye, and looked away from Amani. "... I just don't feel.... like I was a good use of his time..... I-I guess?" Even to Aurelion his words hurt, so he decided it was best to simply... show Amani.

Aurelion reached out through the Force as best he could, his connection trembling and cutting into himself as it touched Amani's own presence. His presence in the Force was a fragile, titanic thing, like a fortress of broken, shattered glass merely held together by it's size and weight. Sharp, jagged wounds and edges gleaming like transparent blades wherever severe wounds in his psyche showed, and there were MANY of them. From these open wounds whispers of trauma, vague screams of pain and heartbreak would barely brush Amani's consciousness.

Aurelion pulled himself back, rather quickly, and let out a shuddering breathe as a trickle of blood ran out from his nose. He winced, feeling the nosebleed forming, and reaches up to touch it. Blushing sheepishly as he added softly "A-Also.... things like this h-happen....." He would mutter quietly.​

Amani silently nodded along with Aurelion’s word, wanting to let him speak his mind fully. When she felt him reach out through the Force, responding in kind only to find herself sucked in. Amani’s presence felt like a placid ocean, gentle and soothing. Yet, it was speckled with… imperfections, blots and stains that were gradually diminishing the whole. The manifestation of Aurelion’ Force only fleetingly met her own, but still shocked her.

As they snapped back, Amani gave a wide-eyed look and gripped her forehead. The sensation faded shortly, and she blinked a few times before glancing up at Aurelion, seeing a streak of red drip down his nose. She shifted closer to him and put her hand behind his neck, quickly going into healer mode.

“Uh… here, rest your head in my hand and look up. Lean forward a bit and pinch your nose. Just… stay like that for a bit.”

Amani shuddered a moment before composing herself. If what little bit she felt was any indicator, she couldn’t imagine what it felt like to Aurelion. She kept him there in silence for several minutes before speaking again,

“... I take it climbing up higher didn’t really help things?”

Aurelion was calmed a good deal by Amani's presence in the Force, the speckles and tiny imperfections going utterly unnoticed by him as he wondered at the tranquil, placid beauty of it. It was so unlike his own connection that it nearly made him want to weep, but instead he simply sniffled and blinked when Amani shifted closer. As she reached for him his cheeks burned a soft, rosy pink and when her hand cupped behind his neck his ears wiggled uncertainly. Her instructions made him hesitate, unsure of himself but feeling strangely at ease with her, so he did as she asked, pinching his nose and staying that way for a good few moments even as his heart began to beat faster in his slim chest.

When Amani spoke up and mentioned climbing higher not making things better Aurelion shook his head, but not for the reason she might have thought, though he DID forget to stop pinching his nose before speaking. Causing his voice to come out very, very nasally. "Uhh w-well it's not...." Aurelion blinked, blushed furiously, then hiccuped softly in embarrassment as he quickly released his nose and looked own. his bangs falling down to hide his now beet-red face as he tried to explain. "I-It's not..... the altitude. Things like that just happen w-whenever I try and use the Force." He murmured quietly.

Chewing on his lip, Aurelion tried to explain more. "Like.... whenever I have tried to push an object with the Force I... I CAN do it but it also pushes me. I've... even tried healing others but when I do whatever I heal isn't....isn't just healed but transferred to me. I-I even tried stunning a small little... creature in a class here and.... I..." Aurelion would clutch his arm softly and sigh. "I-I mean I DID do it but I also... remember there being a small gap of time there where I don't... remember anything. I think.... I also did it to myself."

Amani Serys Amani Serys

Amani shook her head and smiled, “I’m not just talking about the nosebleed, silly. I meant getting away from… whatever you were sensing down below. It’s still there, isn’t it?”

She finished checking his nose to make sure the bleeding was done before standing up and sighing. “There are… others who know about this, right? I mean the whole Force thing, now.” Amani didn’t want to sound too prying, but her worry for his health couldn’t help but bleed through. She did her best to put on a reassuring presence.

Aurelion blinked, then blushed, as Amani called him silly. Only to hiccup and murmur a tiny, quiet "O-Oh...... umm... y-yes it is." Aurelion tightened his grip on his arm as he lowered his gaze. Fidgeting softly as Amani finished checking his nose and when she stood he did as well. Her next question only made him cough awkwardly and shuffle from foot to foot, looking into her eyes briefly before he glanced back down and silently shook his head. "No..... A-At least I've never.... met anyone who knew what I was talking about."

Aurelion winced as the last of the sunlight dipped below the horizon, the canopy growing just dark enough to where he could only make out Amani's outline. Only for him to jump in surprise when a light shone on the two of them, illuminating them against the darkness and Aurelion could only flush a beet red as music began to drift over them. T1 giving teasing worbles and woots as the little astromech used it's own light to illuminate the two Padawans and had a small datapad for playing the music.

Aurelion swallowed, heavily, and hugged himself. Glancing up at Amani sheepishly. "S-Sorry about... T1 h-he's..... umm.... much more... uhh.... I-I mean...."

Amani Serys Amani Serys

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom