Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dances With Spears [Xavier]

Elani wandered the halls of the Dark Force Temple, Bobo perched on her shoulder, eyeing their surroundings. "Easy, Bobo. Easy." Elani soothed his frantic eyeing with soft pets upon his scalp. "Yes, I know he is here. I invited him." Elani walked to the front entrance of the Dark Force Temple. The massive stoned doors eased open, letting out a hefty breeze of air with it.

"Xavier Vi'dreya...I knew your sister. She trained me once. And here I am. Before the young Vi'dreya. Offering you lessons in the dark side." Bobo let out a wild screech at the boy. "Stop that, Bobo. What did I tell you?" Bobo whimpered and settled down.

"So, where shall we begin?"

[member="Xavier Vi'dreya"]

Summoned to the Dark Temple, Xavier found himself on the verge of becoming the student to yet another master. Perhaps this one wouldn't disappear, but he wouldn't put it past them, history had a nasty habit of repeating itself. Approaching [member="Elani Zambrano"] through the halls, and instantly his icy blue gaze darted to the screeching creature then back to the heiress.

She'd been a pupil of Kara's, how ironic. He felt little more than contempt for his estranged family now, and the mention of his sister in particular flared his temper noticeably, his resentment exuding outward in the force, then vanished. He was here for a reason, to learn, and to cast a shadow far greater than his elder ever had. He knelt, out of respect for House Zambrano, and for his teacher. "I am." He said firmly, voice steady and calm, hiding a sea of hatred behind it.

If there was anything in his entire life he'd been ready for, it was this. No more running, no more wandering, only purpose and power. This was to be his future, and his legacy if he carved out a place for himself here.

Elani tried holding back her amusement with the boy, but she couldn't help but smirk at him. "On your feet, acolyte. Only those whose lives I hold in my hands may kneel before me. Yours is still your owns. For now." Elani turned and re-entered the temple, hoping Xavier would be behind her. "From this point on, you are an instrument of my will. My play thing. My servant. But, do not see it as servitude or slavery. See it as a chance to learn. What exactly? Your place. Do not worry. I'm not going to ask you to do anything I wouldn't. There is a lesson behind this. A method to my madness, if you will."

Elani finally reached a large metal door. Koren stood vigil just outside the door, waiting for his master. "Koren, open the door." The large brute of a man nodded and opened the doors as commanded. Behind the doors was a room of cells. Transparisteel walls allowed vision from the inside and out of each cell. Some of the cells had nothing behind them besides dust and bones. A few held captured Jedi and rebels. Elani walked up to one of the cells holding a Jedi. "Remember this one, Bobo? He tried to stop the ritual on Kushibah. Poor thing. He had two adorable padawans with him." A single tear rolled down the defeated man's face at the mention of his padawans. "Had."

Elani turned back to Xavier. "Take your pick, acolyte. You get to choose which prisoner you execute."

In an instant he was on his feet, some measure of comfort taken in the notion that his life was still his own to lead. In response to her deceleration of his status, the man only nodded in affirmation as he followed, silently allowing the more powerful Sith to speak. The air of casual superiority that he remembered his sister having about her was nowhere to be seen in the younger Vi'dreya, the half-Umbaran was humble to some degree, especially around those who took an interest in him.

As they approached the door, he could sense the misery and hopelessness ebbing from behind it, so thick it was practically tangible. Prisoners, he sensed it long before the brutish man opened the iron door and revealed the cells within. Following after Elani he silently looked onto each captive with an odd mixture of sympathy and scorn, even the Jedi who's very existence served to remind him of his extended 'family' in the Heavenshield's. Before the Zambrano even asked, he knew what was going to be asked of him.

"Lady Zambrano," He began, a slight hesitance in his voice as he looked down on the prisoners. He had been a mercenary for so long, and while some were ruthless and merciless he had avoided such behavior if for no other reason than it was extra work that he wouldn't be paid any extra for, but now it was clear that perhaps he simply had a distaste for wanton execution. However, Xavier knew that growth and change required sacrifice, he would have to forsake far more than whatever semblance of morality he had if he was going to aid the Sith in bringing true peace and order to the galaxy, he had to evolve.

"All of these scum have defied your family's will in equal measure, they all deserve to be put to the sword. Is that an option?"

[member="Elani Zambrano"]

Elani let out a soft chuckle. "Now, don't be greedy, Xavier." She walked over to him and gently rested her hand on his shoulder. "Their times shall come, but one's time has come sooner than the rest. Make your choice." Koren entered the room, pushing a large rickety cart, holding bladed weapons within itself. "Ah, your weapon of choice shall be the next step. For now, you still must choose your prey." Within the cart was a bladed whip, a curved dagger, bladed brass knuckles, and a mace. Primitive weapons, most would say, but they still had their use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom