Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Dance, Dance, Revolution

With a large protein shake in hand, Gula slithered towards the filthy slave pens located on the lowest floor of his palace. Though the Hutt owns multiple slave pens scattered across not only on Nar Shadda but also around the Outer Rim Territories, his most prized slaves are kept in the underbelly of Gula's residence. As he entered, the lights shown as many slaves rose up and begged Gula for his mercy, food or both. Some tried to plead their case in having the great Gula be their new trophies. Pathetic, all the begging that was being displayed by these people only showed weakness. Gula needed to feed half of these idiots to the Rancor at least their lives will have value.

The quality of workers though hasn't been up to par. The Galactic Alliance had been taken a hard stance against slavery in the Outer Rim. Gula hoped their war against the Mandalorians to ease their security. Yet much to Gula's surprise and disappointment, the war quickly fizzled out as soon as it came. As a result, slave catchers had been charging extra and it started to drain at Gula's pockets. Taking a sip from his protein shake, Gula arrived at the dirtiest and darkest slave, the on where Canfeza Canfeza was thrown after she'd continue to be belligerent towards Gula. She needed to understand that she won't be treated like royalty like her last Master. However, she did have her uses namely in dancing something that Gula planned on utilizing for an upcoming slave dance contest.

"Canfeza!" Gula shouted. "Wake up! You got a long day ahead of you!"

Canfeza, who was fabulous and charming slave in her golden bikini when she come now was laying naked and chained in Gula's darkest slave chambers. She was thrown there with diskutsting creatures. She still had her natural beauty but she wasn't looking the same without her make up plus her body was eqsuasted because of hunger and torture that she expirence because she believed that Gula is same as her old master. Canfeza finally learned lesson that her old life as a "princess" of Tatooine is over and that the only way she can climb up the slave ranks is by listening to her master in everything. It was all new to her, she hadn't slept on cold stone since forever she was so used to her life at Korgem's palace that she forgot about real strugles.

Canfeza was laying on her stomach chained at her ankles and neck. Her body was dirty and still red from recent whippings she also lost few kilos. Her hair was stinky and greasy. If you saw her the day that Gula bought her in you probably couldn't recognize her. If Gula wanted Canfeza to help him in upcoming dancing contest she would need better living conditions plus more food so she can gain some weight. But all of that depends on Gula, Canfeza believes that she finally understood how cruel and ruthless Gula really is.

Canfeza would slowly get up not seeing her master because of the darkness in the room she just said very quietly because of her lack of energy - "I am coming my master."

Tags:
Gula the Hutt Gula the Hutt

Last edited:
Gula made sure that Canfeza understood who he was, the Hutt wasn't some pushover like Kogrem was. He was the strongest Hutt in the Galaxy with indestructible abs! It didn't take long for the spoiled, rotten brat to break in fact it only took 5 seconds. Still, Gula felt that he overdid it, Canfeza was still beautiful but those cuts she received will not do. Thankfully, Gula had doctors to erase those wounds with bacta and other remedies. "Here," Gula said casually tossing Canfeza's golden slave bikini in front of her feet. "Get dressed."

Pressing the button on the wall, the chains around Canfeza came off except for the chain around her neck. "As soon as you're done dressing, I'm sending you to the infirmary," Gula said bluntly drinking his protein shake. "Those cuts of yours will disappear as if you weren't being tortured. Afterwards, you'll eat, you'll get puffed up and I need you training for the dance competition understood?"

He awaited her response ready to take care of her if she stepped out of line.

Canfeza Canfeza

Canfeza looked at Gula with respect that the torturing stopped and that she can finally do what she loves entertaining people with her beauty and dance. She took the bikini and put it on. She still wasn't in her best looks she needed intensive care so she can look like the beauty she was when she came to Nar Shadaa. But even this was great improvement she really believed that Gula would heal her wounds and provide her with best makeups and hair styling products so she can help him win the competition. She was also grateful that she woul be able to eat properly again and that she can finally leave this cage where other slaves did pretty bad and nasty things to her considering that she was a woman which was rare at darkest parts of Gula's dungeons, where most slaves were males.

Canfeza also learned that she shouldn't speak too much just when she needs to so she responded to Gula's words with simple - "I understand master." - She would walk towards the chambers door ready to be taken.

Tags:

"Good," Gula smiled. "Now that you are accustomed to how I run things compared to that fool of a Hutt, I think you'll be a wonderful edition to my trophies. You know Darlynn Arard-Milbon Darlynn Arard-Milbon ? She was as stubborn as you were but she quickly learned that I wasn't the person to cross and now!"

Gula began to gulp down his protein shake. "She's by my side dancing horribly I have to add." The Hutt shook his head. "Come on!" Gula said yanking Canfeza's chain dragging her to the medical center. As soon as they arrived, the medical droid looked over Canfeza while Gula urged him to hurry it up. After injecting Canfeza with bacta and other remedies, all of the scars that Canfeza had vanished leaving her skin clean and soft as it once was.

"Good!" Gula said before casually tossing Canfeza a loaf of bread. "Eat it," he said. "That'll be your only meal of the day now let's get you over to the make up department!"

Canfeza Canfeza

Canfeza was relived that all of her scars are now healed and she was feeling better almost the same as she was when she came. She would quickly take loaf of bread from floor and eat it instantly. She was very hungry and was happy that she could eat finally but still she needed little more food in order to gain some lost weight in order to perform at best way possible at the competition. Because she knows that everybody loves a big butt on a dancer. She was quickly beginning to forget her life at Tatooine and would slowly adapt to her new life.

Canfeza didn't know anything about this dancing competition she was never even a part of one because she was the best belly dancer on Tatooine and everyone there knew about Canfeza and her skill. At her youth she would dance for masses of people in Tatooine's cantinas. Every young men wanted to be with Canfeza. She was the most popular girl on Tatooine. When Korgem bought her she was still precious only now the Hutt lord was the only one who could touch her beautiful body. She danced only in Korgem's palace no longer in cantina so this competition was kinda new to her it certainly reminded her of her early days when she earned money of young men lusting for her and throwing large amounts of credits on her which Canfeza gladly accepted.

So she wanted to ask Gula about this competition and how it works but she was too scared, and after eating her bread she just said silently looking at the floor -"Thank you master." - she would stand up and follow Gula.

Tags:

Canfeza learned her place quickly which was a good thing. Perhaps she'll be placed in the special cage like Darlynn Arard-Milbon Darlynn Arard-Milbon and the other trophies on the upper floors. Gula always needed a new dumbbell after all. As the Hutt proudly slithered through the large hallway of his palace holding his protein shake on one hand while gripping Canfeza's chain in the other. "You actually done well," Gula smiled drinking his protein shake. "Now you're going to get your make up ready!"

The two headed for the dressing room where Gula's servants began to work on her hair and makeup. After a few hours, Canfeza looked just like she was when she was delivered to Gula. "Now!" Gula said smiling. "How do you look? I want to see you dance the same way you danced for Korgrem!"

Canfeza Canfeza

Canfeza was very pleased that Gula took care of her and finally freed her from the dark cages at lower floors. She was impressed that Gula's medics could heal her and that make up that she received was phenomenal. She was looking the same as when she first met Gula. Only thing that was missing was some weight which she wanted to tell him. She even began having some respect for the crime lord because he actually did something good for her. Still some things that would make her dancing same as when she was Korgem's slave were needed. Firstly she needed authentic Tatooine's music so hiring a band that can play traditional Tatooine music could help. Secondly she needed more dresses and bikinis which should be designed by Canfeza's instructions so she can stun everyone at the competition. Third thing already mentioned was food Canfeza needed to gain some weight.

As she was walking chained to Gula she wanted to tell him about her needs but she wasn't brave enough. After some thinking she decided to explain him what she needs. She told Gula everything in details about music, more dresses and food and at the end she added - "Master I hope I don't want too much I just want to win you a competition I am hoping that you understand my needs." - she said smiling - "Also master I am very talented singer too, I sang traditional Tatooine songs while I was dancer at cantina, at Korgem's palace my singing was overshadowed by my dancing but I just wanted yo let you know that I still sing very good, my master."

Tags:

Looks like Canfeza still hasn't fully learned her place yet. "I KNOW you're a good singer!" Gula shouted yanking Canfeza's chain bringing her closer to him. "But when I say to prepare for a dance contest!" Gula placed his hand on Canfeza's face engulfing half of her head. "I mean prepare for a dance contest! Don't fracking try to add anything extra to the matter!"

If any of Gula's servants try to speak up and suggest anything else, it could easily snowball into a situation where they might suggest Gula to do something that will beneficial to only them. Many slave rebellions occurred because one slave dared to whisper the wrong things to their Master leading them to be complacent. Not Gula, he will never show any signs of weakness not again, not after what happened to him as a kid. "Do you understand?!" Gula roared pushing her to the ground. "Now we're going to my throne and you will show me your skill as a touted belly dancer!"

Canfeza Canfeza

Canfeza quickly began dancing. It was harder without autenthic Tatooine music but she was so skilled that she didn't need to. Her dancing didn't change it was still magnificent. The way that she moved her hips and the sound of her skirt clashing with golden pearls on her bikini was truly amazing experience for everyone that could watch. Her dance was hypnotizing that's how good it jt was. Her beauty was even bigger when she danced. All in all it was like a picture from a dream. She was finally feeling like in a home. When she danced she didn't care about anything she was in her world.

After half an hour Canfeza would stop, turn to Gula and ask him: "What do you think master was I good?"

Tags:

Canfeza was everything Gula expected..... when it came to dancing. She still had ways to go in terms of her attitude and how to present herself to Gula but she is learning quickly. The Hutt sat on his throne doing some bicep curls while carrying a 3-ton dumbbell while he watched Canfeza's belly dance. He took in her fluid motions, her slow swaying of her hips, the way she moved her toned stomach. Gula's men were enthralled by Canfeza's dancing as they yipped and howled like a bunch of Fyrnocks cheering on Canfeza's every move.

Even the clinking of her chains bought a pleasurable sensation to the men's ears. "You were just as advertised," Gula said continuing to do his bicep curls. "You still have work to do on your attitude though, you need to learn that I'm not gullible as your former master. I make sure that my slaves know who they serve."

He yanked Canfeza's chain forcing her to come to him. "You will not question me, you will not try to add anything extra to what I say. Otherwise, you will be in a world of pain." Gula smiled. "Do you understand..... my trophy?"

Canfeza Canfeza

Last edited:
Canfeza noticed Gula's servants cheering on her every move, it reminded her of her times on Tatooine and she was enjoying life again. All of Gula's servants where thrilled with her curves and her beauty, just as she expected. It was the same as dancing in cantina but only without payment and extra services. She noticed that Gula was amazed with her dancing and that gave her confidence. When he said that too she was very pleased.

When Gula's dragged Canfeza to him it felt so good for her, all that dragging around made her full with sexual desires. After listening to Gula she just lowered her head and said - "I understand master, sorry for my inconvenience." - she finished with her head looking at ground submissivly.

"Good," Gula smiled continuing to perform bicep curls when Canfeza bowed her head. "You're too good to be placed in the dungeons but you needed to learn your place and do as I say. It took Darlynn Arard-Milbon Darlynn Arard-Milbon a while to act like a proper slave. But you Canfeza just needed a stark reminder of who you are: My trophy that I will use at any time."

He motioned Canfeza to climb his throne while he continued while he continued to do his bicep curls. "I hope you're worth the price Canfeza," Gula said. "The contest is tonight and you need to be on top of your game otherwise you'll be fed to my pet Rancor. You understand?"

Canfeza Canfeza

Last edited:
Canfeza was happy that Gula showed his apriciation, she knew that she could easily win the competition but she needs one key thing. In order to perform well Canfeza needs a man to please her, that would fire her desires and her dance would be best in the entire Galaxy. That's how good it could be. Of course she was still kinda unsure if she could ask Gula that question but she knew that was key to winning the competition for Gula, which would keep his reputation.

Canfeza climbed on the throne, thought for about few minutes and finally decided to ask Gula - "My great Master I am very sorry for asking you another thing but please master if you can hear my request. In order to dance at my best and win you competition and respect, I would need a man who can, how do I say this 'satisfy' me. I know this is too much but I just want you to win the competition master." - she kneeled in front of him looking at ground and waiting for an answer.

Tags:

"Only if you've been good," Gula said. "You've made some progress trophy but don't think that because you've improved your behavior, that I will be lenient on you."

Gula sighed, part of him was wondering if Canfeza was trying to disrespect him or worse. Could Kogrem be using Canfeza as a way to kill him? It wasn't uncommon for Slave Masters to be assassinated by slaves who were bought from rivals. "You're asking the moon Canfeza," Gula said. "You won't be getting any man. You will focus on winning the competition and I don't want to hear any more whining from you do you understand?!"

Canfeza Canfeza

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom