Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Damien's "Art" Shop

Welcome to my "Art" shop. I say "Art" because to me Art is painting.​
Anyway, I mainly do rank titles and bordered GIF avatars, but I have a few signatures too.​
I'll happily do any requests for rank titles and GIF avatars (even if it's a simple re-sizing), but I'm not confident enough to do signatures for people.​
Anyway, here's my stuff:​
Rank Titles:

hapan2.jpg
sonof.jpg

H9zP0AB.gif
5FCVJ62.gif
pVpSuAi.gif
Signatures:
5q04WTa.gif
For Ryiah Tenriem
jwkJ37a.gif
For Jordun Darko
i1LNdFo.gif
2ETMj7V.gif

eaO5HQB.gif
DLzNpWI.gif
For Darth Mythos
0q24hS8.gif

[member="Lady ExedĹŤ"]

CdfrDC9.gif

o8l5b0C.gif

exOYYTn.gif

There you go, the right size to be used as avatars. Let me know if you want borders like my example ones. :)

Also had a go at the rank title, wasn't sure what colors or anything you wanted but:

[member="Sennari Vishous"]

Signatures take me a little longer, especially GIF ones. I can work without a specific GIF, but if you find one you like link it and if it's big enough I'll use that.
I'll get back to you if I finish the sig in the mean time :p

Prazutis

Prudii Kyr'am Alor/Mandalorian Elder
So I have a tall order for you if your up to it, I need some rank banners made for my mandalorian clan,

The ranks are below, plus I need just a normal one that says Dha'Oya'Karir

Dha'Oya'Karir Verd'ika

Dha'Oya'Karir Verd

Dha'Oya'Karir Alor'uus

Dha'Oya'Karir Ruus'alor

Dha'Oya'Karir Ver'alor

Dha'Oya'Karir Alor'ad

Dha'Oya'Karir Aliit'alor

Please and thank you

[member="Jarell"]

By rank banner I assume you mean rank title, like the one in your sig that says 'Rally Master'.
My concern is your needed titles are too long for such a rank title, but I think if the "Dha'Oya'Karir" was removed from each it would fit. So they would all be:

Verd'ika

Verd

Alor'uus

Ruus'alor

Ver'alor

Alor'ad

Aliit'alor

and a normal one that says Dha'Oya'Karir as you wanted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom