Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Daisies? Really?

Eliz_div.png
Jenn was something of a wild drunk. For all intents and purposes, she was a happy drunk- the kind that showed a jolly demeanour once properly sauced, content to revel in their inner desire for positive social interactions. But that sore spot was... well, it cut deep, no mistake there. Thankfully, Sam held just the key to raising the girl's spirits: that being a nice display of affection. Drunken affection, with nothing behind it save a desire to see her stop raining on the parade, but it was something. And that something evoked that gentle warmth in her chest, the drunk warrior very much flustered when her newfound friend left to get more drinks... a warmth she was all too content to bask into. That she grinned stupidly in the wake of a kiss against her helmet was more of a testament to how hopelessly inexperienced she was than anything else.

Drink after drink, shot after shot, the martial and inflexible Mandalorian found the layers of armour wrapped around her psyche giving way, revealing a joyous, kind... and truly lonely girl. Something so simple as leaning into Sam and watching her grin was enough for her to be happy: the notion that she could make friends with someone and break the mould she stubbornly fit herself into was a ray of hope in an existence tainted with timidity and frustration, hidden beneath layers upon layers of barely-repressed violence.

Try as she might to hold onto her oaths, she was drunk, lovesick, and in the company of someone who found her presence to be enjoyable enough! So it was that she let out a whine, her perception of the world beyond Sam and the table fuzzy at best. ''Ffffffffffiiiiiiiiine'', drawled out the Mandalorian. ''But nothin' is freeeeeee. So, I ask -hic!- for something back once it's off!''

Sam Sheridan Sam Sheridan

Sam’s eyebrows raised at the girl’s condition. Typically Sam mellowed out quite a lot since her younger years. Typically she didn’t even have to get drunk to do something like this in her time before she met Matt. Those days were gone, though. Discarded through a solid group of friends, a boyfriend she took for granted, and a lot of hard work on herself.

But when the drinks flowed like this... old Sam was right back in full swing.

”Oh whatever your ol’ heart desires, chica.” She winked with her sultry voice. Her hand around Jenn idly rubbed at her pauldron, the sensation of the metal barely registering for her. Her free hand emptied a bottle down her throat before her gaze settled on Jenn’s T-visor once more. ”Whatever turns that frown upside down.” she snickered at her own terrible line.

Glancing around, though, Sam was at peast sober enough to realise that it was getting late. More people crammed in and the crowds got rowdier as time ticked by. ”Say, what say you we ditch this joint? My ship ain’t far, plus I got some drinks on there too.” Sam suggested. While it could be interpreted as a rather low move to take advantage of the Mandalorian, the reality in Sam’s brain was far different. Even her casual, teasing and borderline flirtatious tone sunk into a more serious state. No amount of alcohol could suppress the base instincts that kept her alive in Underworld.

Not exactly waiting for a response, Sam took Jenn’s hand and led her out of the cantina and down the street. Stumbling and hanging onto her marinated friend, she at least managed to find the way back to her ship and into the mess room, where she casually deposited Jenn before she got a bottle of whiskey from a cupboard. ”Welcome to mi casa, chica! Now, what was that condition of yours?” She asked her, jovial and passionate once more as she slid up against Jenn with the bottle of hard liquor in hand.

Jenn Kryze Jenn Kryze

Eliz_div.png
There was no hope for poor Jenn to resist such words- not when they were spoken like this. Thoroughly wrapped around the mechanic's finger, the Mandalorian followed Sam Sheridan Sam Sheridan right into her ship! The girl was so sauced that the prospect of an ambush simply did not register, a grin plastered over her features as she obediently followed this wonderful new friend. Stumbling as she followed her out of the cantina, the two of them supported one another as they drunkenly made their way over to the ship, their laughter and inebriation turning quite a few heads.

To her credit, she actually bothered to take in her surroundings, blinking due to the shift in lighting... and, with a mix of resignation and excitement, she brought her hands towards her helmet, digits fumbling as they looked for the release mechanism. With an audible hiss, the helmet was unsealed from the rest of her armour, removed by trembling hands... and revealed a sweet young woman, her smile sheepish and gentle. The sheer brightness behind her smile belied the harsh nature she gave off when handling fellow Mandalorians.

But there was also a great deal of fear behind her smile- she was doing something forbidden, for no good reason other than the pleasant warmth in her chest, the glorious sensation of feeling appreciated. So it was that she blinked once again, cheeks turning red (as if she was a young maiden rather than a battle-hardened follower of the old ways) and hands resting on Sam's shoulders.

''Kiss me. That's my price for removing the helmet.''

Sam waited in anticipation for Jenn to remove her helmet, not having a clue on what to expect underneath. But as it turned out, it was a very pleasant surprise for the mechanic as she blinked a few times. A bright smile, rosy cheeks and helmet hair for days. A smile curled on Sam’s lips as the girl took hold of her shoulders.

Sam expected something along those lines from Jenn, but still the condition surprised her. ”Oh...” She muttered, hesitating for a moment. But as her own arms came up and wrapped around Jenn’s neck, Sam’s surprise faded with a sultry hum. ”A fair deal, I’d say.” She quipped as she took a sip of the whiskey and closed the distance between them...

**********​

Sam stirred awake on the couch with Jenn’s helmet in one hand and an empty bottle in the other. Her mouth was parched, her head pounded away and her body ached. With a long groan she sat up from her horrible sleeping position and studied her surroundings. Clothes were still on, albeit dirty and splotched with stains. Quite a reassurance to know things didn’t get out of hand too hard.

Her battered gaze drifted to Jenn and for a moment she found herself quite surprised by the beautiful features of the girl. Then it came to her, the fact that she was holding her helmet. As quickly as she could, she wiped Jenn’s face clean, pushed her hair out of the way and slid her helmet back on before the girl could wake up.

Crisis averted. Though she was going to have to keep quiet over that little secret.

With a long, pained groan she rose from the couch and helped Jenn into a better sleeping position before she limped off to the refresher. Where the hell were her boots... and what the hell happened to the toilet? A louder and more defeated groan erupted as she set about cleaning the mess up before dragging herself into the shower.

An amazing reminder of why she hadn’t gotten drunk in such a long time.

Jenn Kryze Jenn Kryze

Eliz_div.png
It was everything she'd ever wanted- or rather, as close as she thought she could possibly get. Romantic tales of love had the poor girl wistfully thinking of a brighter future for herself, a world in which she would find her very own princess- which was, all things told, nothing like what they shared in that instant. But the Mandalorian was too happy and too drunk to care, her cheeks flushing as she melted into that embrace, the kiss finally sating that which she desired. Her perception of the world grew difficult to grasp as she leaned in further against the mechanic...

The redhead remained peacefully asleep as Sam Sheridan Sam Sheridan awoke from their drunken binge, still clinging to her in her sleep. Although she let out a gasp as the helmet was slipped back on, she seemed well and truly asleep, unconsciously repositioning as the woman's body escaped from her grasp, leaving her to hug a pillow instead. When she finally awoke, her eyes fluttered open gently, staring at the ceiling... before realization finally kicked in, and she realized that she'd spent the night at a stranger's place.

As soon as she shot up into a sitting position, a whine left her lips, a hand reaching for her head: she had a splitting headache, and it made remembering that much harder for her. So, for now, she simply sat on the couch, trying her best to remember what she'd gotten up to with the friendly mechanic the previous night...

Groaning was Sam’s natural state for the entire time she was busy in the bathroom. From the shower, to brushing her teeth by the sink, to wrapping a towel around herself, to exiting the bathroom to go find clean clothing and pain pills. She only stopped momentarily to stare at an upright Jenn with eyes half closed. ”Good morning.” She groaned further as she walked off.

A few minutes later she emerged, dressed in a simple tank top and shorts, with a glass of water in one hand and a bunch of pills in the other. Knocking back two of the pills, she took a long sip before she placed the glass and pills on the table for Jenn. ”Drink up, they work like a charm. I’d offer breakfast but I can’t cook to save my life.” She admitted with a tired chuckle as she turned her back towards Jenn for the girl to drink the pills. ”I’d highly advise you don’t use that straw system thing in your helmet until you get a chance to clean it out properly. With how much went through there, you’ll get drunk in one go again.” She waited until she heard Jenn’s helmet seal again before she turned to face her again.

Dropping into the seat next to Jenn, she smirked at her. While she was quite drunk, she still had a very good memory of Jenn’s face. Though she knew that mentioning it would likely cause a lot of problems. It did make her wonder if that would at least get Jenn to ditch the helmet obsession. ”Gotta say, chica, you’re one hell of a character when you’re drunk.” She teased, gently poking her side.

”If you wanna go wash up, feel free. Also got a fumigation system somewhere around here you can use to clean your armour. In the meantime... I dunno, we can probably find a bag or whatever to put over your head. If the bathroom is anything to go by, I don’t think you’d wanna keep the armour on for much longer.” She offered, fiddling with her wet hair as she leaned back in her seat. Her battered state made it hard not to give her hell over such a stupid tradition. ”We need to find some breakfast though. I’m starvin’ over here.” She groaned all over again before a long yawn escaped her.

Jenn Kryze Jenn Kryze

Eliz_div.png
In spite of what one might think of her, Jenn was not an early riser- resisting the urge to lie down onto the couch and give herself a few more hours of sleep was difficult. What really managed to wake her up was the sight of Sam Sheridan Sam Sheridan exiting the shower, her hair wet and her eyes half-lidded... with nothing but a tower covering her. The Mandalorian simply blinked, still digesting the information her eyes were sending to her brain when the mechanic walked off. What had she gotten up to last night?

Sam returned soon thereafter, mercifully dressed and holding a glass of water in one hand... and a few pills in the other. Easily deducing their intent when her newest friend swallowed a pair of them with a sip of water, she rolled her eyes and removed her helmet once the mechanic turned her back to her. If she'd wanted to see her face, she had plenty of opportunities to do so while she was asleep, she reasoned- no need for her to doubt her word. With a hiss, the helmet came loose, and the hungover warrior swallowed what pills were remaining with a large gulp of water. The helmet came back soon thereafter, the sensation of being well and truly naked without it as uncomfortable as ever.

''I can cook alright... when I'm not sauced out of my mind'', admitted Jenn with a shrug as her friend turned to face her again. That comment about avoiding the usage of the emergency hydration system simply got a chuckle out of her- and a slight touch of embarrassment. The ancient armour of heroes long past, steeped in glory... and she used one of its components to get absolutely shit-faced. Finding herself seated next to Sam dredged up memories from the previous night, but they remained... obscured. For now, she merely huffed in the face of that comment, leaning in against the mechanic with a groan. ''I sure hope that's not a bad thing, because I can barely remember anything.''

Seeing Sam fiddling with her wet hair was so hypnotic, she barely managed to keep up with the words being spoken. Practically jumping up in surprise as the words hit her a good minute after they were spoken, she shook her head energetically. ''The helmet stays on!'' insisted the girl, even as she stood up from the couch. ''But, a, uh- a shower sounds nice. Catch you in a moment?''

Sam snickered lightly at Jenn's comment as she sat down next to her. "Yeah well, you were pretty karkin' sauced. Not exactly sure what we're gonna do then." She joked. Even with the helmet on Sam could still picture what her expression was behind the visor... she would have gotten loud on purpose, just to annoy Jenn, if she wasn't completely hung over as well.

A fact made very clear to her at Jenn's sudden insistence over her helmet. With a groan Sam gave her a light slap against the head before cradling her own. "Keep it down, damn. Pills don't kick in that quickly." She mumbled as she raised her head to look at Jenn with eyes half closed. She nodded at Jenn and silently pointed to the refresher as she sat back. Her only movement was to get the fumigation machine from her cargo hold for Jenn before she collapsed back into the couch.

Sam tried to stay upright while she waited for Jenn to finish up in the refresher, her mind wandering over the past day's happenings. She got her shop finally, she got a new friend as well as her first employee, and she remembered why she hadn't drank so heavily in such a long time. But the longer Jenn took, the more Sam started to slump over until her head hit the couch. Pretty soon a long snore erupted from her as she laid splayed out along the couch in absolute majesty.

At least Jenn could clean her armour decently...

Jenn Kryze Jenn Kryze

Eliz_div.png
''Think I'll figure something out'', declared the Mandalorian with a yawn, keeping her grumbling about how awful it felt to keep the helmet on after such an episode to herself. Sam Sheridan Sam Sheridan did not need more ammunition to get her to take it off! Distantly aware that she should try and remember what she did the previous night, the slap against her helmet-clad head was enough to remove all concentration she could muster in this sorry state. ''See you in a bit'', called the warrior over her shoulder as she left to get herself cleaned up.

The feeling of water rushing over her body was divine. Faithful as she was to her vow, there was no denying the fact that wearing armour at all times made personal grooming a difficult proposition at times- and she was more than happy to close her eyes and enjoy the feeling of water against her skin, taking joy in what most would find to be entirely ordinary. Peeking over the corner with her helmet on, she found her new friend fast asleep- which made things a lot easier. Clad in naught but the simple clothes she wore underneath her armour, the warrior calmly went about cleaning her armour, humming to herself as she did so.

By the time Sam would finally awake, the Nite Owl was gone, leaving a bowl filled with soup curry for her- and a note. It would soon become ostensibly apparent that she had taken the time to slip a pillow underneath her head and thrown a blanket over her.

I had the time of my life last night, Sam. Thanks for giving me the chance to relax for once.
You can find me at your workshop whenever you're ready to start- I'll be getting things ready for the next few days.

Happy to be on board with you,

Jenn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom