Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dai'rozz'nia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matreya

Name: Dai'rozz'nia

Region: Otherspace
System: 013.44.2212 aka the Meritas
Suns: 1 Red Giant
Orbital Position: Orbits terrestrial twin Nerinox, while sustaining a habitual safe zone placement.
Moons: None
System Features: Planetary Belt/Blockade
Coordinates: N/A
Rotational Period: 30 hours
Orbital Period: 380

Class: Terrestial
Diameter: 13,209 km
Atmosphere: 1
Climate: Controlled
Gravity: 1.25 standard
Primary Terrain: Grassland, Mountains, Oceans, Tundras, Forests, etc.

Native Species: N/A
Immigrated Species: Humans, Tera Vampir, Andoliths, Pureblood Sith
Primary Languages: Basic, Sith, Andolith, Vampir
Government: Aristocracy
Population: 2 billion
Demonym: Dai'rozz'nian, Roz, Rock-heads (insult)
Major Imports: None
Major Exports: ZJ 'Lambo' Vortiss
Affiliation: None

Major Locations:
Pon'de'reshi ~ The main continent of the planet, not the only mind you, but the largest and most populated. Houses 3 of the largest Clans, as well as a multitude of animals.
Mt. Nisshii ~ Ancient and massive, the mountain is easily seen at nearly any point across Pon'de'reshi. It is believed that at one point so many millenia ago, there were several dozen Jedi and Sith knights that died in a sacrificial stand against the Charon, resulting in a Nexus of Force energies to be found in a dimension of seperate Laws.
Culture: Nomadic; through a life of militaristic movement, they find themselves in need of little culturally - as it more or less pertains to nomadic familial ties and disputes. Music and painting is one of the rare non battle skills found among the people, and when it is the extent is usually grand. People are willing to pay millions just for some of the art work that comes through - unique ideals and colors combining to create a miraculous palate not found else where.
Tech: Up to cloning, but in the more recent times, has adapted to contain hover craft, enhanced weaponry etc. Climate control over a vast area is a major expertise.

History: Similarly to the other planets of Otherspace, the only information known about its history is what can be found by immigrants - as natives feel it is wrong to reveal there own.

If not for the placement of the planet, with the aid of natural boundaries, the Charon likely would have left the planet a husk as so many others. But surrounding the planet for a whole two-thirds is a near impenetrable asteroid belt, while the rest of the planet is defended at all times by the Planetary Blockade.

After being inducted into one of Lord Pandeima's largest plans, Damien Daemon was able to locate the required items necessary to make the jump to Otherspace. Through the costly spending of 10,000,000 credits, Damien hired several teams that all sought out the items he would need for him.

Since arriving with the HQ of JAC, Damien has begun to break through this informational wall. First came the surprising admittance - though there are points of calm, the planet has been at war for nearly 2,000 years. The constant threat of Charon attempting to break their planetary blockade, with the stress of such a life, made life solely about combat and survival.

How has this maintained, and not killed the entirety of the non military population? Cloning. Each Seargent Colonel etc, is a Clone of a once great warrior. Damien has since, taken the Cloning tech that JAC had obtained from the Kaminoans, and put it to use for the people. Combined with bringing Droids, the armies for the planet have become ever more deadly.

The next major donation to the good of the planet came with the migration of several choice families and those they payed for to live in such a delicate region. Despite how unlikely it sounds, the idea was enticing to more than a few, and the population for the planet swelled.

This aid, if all goes well, may allow the finality of the World War - possibly the Dimensional War that had ensued for so long as well.

The most found export, which in itself is giving the planet a spot-light is the sports ride: the 'Lambo'. The original idea was found among the people, and since solidified by Daemos.

Notable PCs: Lord Daemos
Intent: To go where others have yet, as well, to keep me a part of the site even without being fully active.

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Kasamann"]

Hello I will be working with you on this.

First major issue I see is the location. Otherspace is a pocket dimension yes and it is very very hard to get to. Not impossible but the only person who has the technology is Silk Holdings. I would like to see how settling on the planet happened either in a thread or in an expanded history.

Second major issue is the population. Otherspace has thousands of dead worlds because of the Charon who have snuffed out entire galaxies. How did these people get there let alone survive? How did they grow food and flourish? What do they use against a genocidal species that everyone works to keep in their own dimension?

Third major issue is the Mountain, major location require at least a paragraph please expand this.

Fourth major issue is the culture, there are several subsets such as art, sports, military, that should be touched on. Please expand this.

Fifth major issue is the Rozzum were not from otherspace they were from a different dimension all together. Please explain how they got into otherspace and settled a world surviving against the Charon.

please address these and @Mention me

Matreya

[member="Matsu Ike"]

Of course oh mighty Codex Judge! I will jump to these asap. As well, for the culture, dont blame me lmao. Should have thought about art etc. also, where did I mention Rozzum? I cant find it..

Matreya

Yeah its a custom, Dai'rozz'nia --> Rozzians. No relations.

If I'm lucky I may be able to fit in some of the edits today

[member="Kasamann"]

Alright I would suggest making a different name for them if only to avoid confusion. You don't have to it is just a suggest and will be up to whoever judges the species itself

[member="Kasamann"]

After review and discussion there are several problems with the submission still.

One is the location, there is plenty of space in the galaxy and no need to travel outside of it. Aside from Kamino any extragalactic locations are not acceptable for custom planet location. Please change this.

The force nexus on the planet is questionable. Not everywhere jedi and sith die create points within the force. Usually there has to be another factor to them. The valley of the jedi was created because of how the jedi died with a thought bomb a powerful technique. Please remove it

The major locations I would like to see expanded and the technology is rare. Cloning facilities and clones themselves need protection, time resources. Cloning tech from Kamino of all places has growth acceleration but it still takes years. How do they protect, train the clones?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom