Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

D'Aioghe Quel

Who gives you the right to look at me the way you do? You may be a brother but to me you are nothing more than my apprentice the force that I need to propel me into the future that I always deserved and the future that our parents would want me to have. I have already made arrangements to avenge their deaths. If you stand in my way, then you are no better than the ones who banished our parents to begin with. Live with that on your conscience.

I will play along with your silly idealism for now. You're view of the force is wrong, but I trust that, in time, you will see that there is only one path for people like us to follow: the path to the dark side.

I pray that you do not find this recording before your time.

12af482ada636c8046af6458044212ec-d5w4i75.jpg

source: http://orig12.deviantart.net/6f1d/f/2013/055/1/2/12af482ada636c8046af6458044212ec-d5w4i75.jpg

Name: D'Aioghe Quel
Pronunciation: [DAHY-ohg] [Kwel]
Aliases: Darth Consors
Marital Status: Single
Faction: Sith Brotherhood
Titles: N/A

Species: Alderaanian/Keganite (Life-bearer)
Culture Affiliation: Sith
Sex: Male
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 165 lbs
Eyes: Light Blue (Orange later on)
Skin: Fair, Light
Hair: Black, Messy
Scars: N/A

FORCE SENSITIVE: YES
Voice Sample:
Theme Song:

Birth Date: 819 ABY (Technically 3640 BBY)
Birth Place: Bilbousa, Nal Hutta
Hometown:
Da'Nor, Delantine System (Outer Rim, Skye, Near LotF territory)
Death Date: N/A
Age at Death: N/A
Death Place: N/A
Resting Place: N/A
Manner of Death: N/A
Last Words: N/A

Relatives:

• Darth Quel (Quel Taijutz): Father/Deceased
  • Darth Cabonarl (Friffit Taijutz): Mother/Deceased
  • Yufoi Hale: Aunt/Deceased
  • Darth Parthalus (Cehinda Hale): Uncle/Deceased
  • Hellion Quel: Brother/Alive
  • Ashara Quel: Sister/Unknown
Allies:

To be announced

Enemies:

To be announced

BACKGROUND AND BIOGRAPHY:
D'Aioghe Quel was born near the Sith Temple on Nal Hutta to two members of the Sith Dark Council, Darth Quel and Darth Cabonarl around the year 3656 BBY. Darth Quel and his partener Darth Cabonarl, having been exiled from the Sith Empire thanks to a family friend, Darth Parthalus, Quel and Cabonarl fled to the planet Nal Hutta in order to escape any unpleasantries Darth Parthalus's betrayal might entail to. There they hind, with Cabonarl giving birth to their first son, D'Aioghe, around the year 3640 BBY, and then their second eight years later dubbing them "Quel," so that if they were to be targets, their children's last names may dissuade their enemies, however unlikely that may be. Darth Quel, having seen a vision of a Sith whom would bring the near entirety of the Sith Empire to a grinding halt and the death of the Sith Order as they know it, had his two sons frozen in carbonite — along with Cabonarl and his lightsabers, a datacron, and supplies —, and sent them into space, hoping that they might be alive far from a time of great conflict, setting the carbonite to set them free upon reaching living conditions suitable for humans.

The Quel carbonite, safely encased in the small scale ship, landed on Da’Nor, and then promptly began the process of releasing them from confinement.
The two suffered hibernation sickness for about a week or so, Hellion not being able to function properly, being a young child of the age of one at this point, whilst D’Aigothe was able to quickly hone The Force and use it as the Miraluka would to see.
D'Aioghe, upon looking through the materials that came with him and his brother in the carbonite, he came across a very odd datacron —that of which he assumed was sent with him and made by his parents.
Personality and Traits:
To be announced

STRENGTHS:
MIDLINE:
WEAKNESS:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LIGHTSABER PROFICIENCY:
To be described... Father's Lightsaber, Stolen From a Jedi

Styles of Lightsaber Combat Mastered:
  • None
Styles of Lightsaber Combat with Advanced Knowledge:
  • Form IV: Ataru (Major)
Styles of Lightsaber Combat with Limited Knowledge or Learning:
  • Form II: Makashi (Very Limited)
  • Form V: Djem So/Shien (Limited)
Styles of Lightsaber Combat with No Knowledge:
  • Form I: Shii Cho
  • Form III: Soresu
  • Form VI: Niman
  • Form VII: Vaapad/Juyo
FORCE PROFICIENCY:
To be described

Force Powers (Basic):
  • Push
  • Pull
  • Jump/Leap
  • Force Lightning
  • ​Telekinesis
  • ​Force Sense
Force Powers (Major):
  • Dark Transfer
  • Malacia
  • Alchaka
Limited | Basic | Advanced | Mastered

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SHIP:

KILLS:

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:

THREADS (IN ORDER OF CHARACTER PROGRESSION):

PROLOGUE: LIFE ON DA'NOR
Part 1 | Da'nor
  • No Thread Yet – The Force, Training Part 1
  • No Thread Yet – The Weapon of Choice, Training Part 2

Training Received | Training Given | Spars & Duels | Dominions | Invasions & Skirmishes | Faction | Event | Development | Misc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom