Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dai Chen

Nyx

Insert Hilarious Title Here
Credit goes to Hellion Quel for the bio template, save a few changes I made myself.

rachi_sitra_by_steveargyle-d387gx8.jpg

Image Source: http://twilekparadise.com/wp-content/uploads/rachi_sitra_by_steveargyle-d387gx8.jpg

Full Name: Dai Chen
Alias: Dee
Marital Status: Bachelorette
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Faction: Silver Sanctum Coalition

Species: Twi'lek
Culture Affiliation: Slave
Sex: Female
Height: 1.6 meters
Eye: Silver
Skin: Violet
Hair: N/A
Scars: Extensive scarring from abuse suffered as a slave.
Tattoos: Pink stripes along lekku and face, eyebrows tattooed on.
Force Sensitive: Yes
Force Alignment: Light Side
Voice Sample:
Theme Song:

Current Age: 23 standard years.
Homeplanet: Tatooine.
Death Date: N/A
Age At Death: N/A
Death Place: N/A
Resting Place: N/A
Manner of Death: N/A
Final Words: N/A

Relatives
Father- Unknown
Mother- Unknown
Sister- [member="Zhi Chen"]

Lovers

Rivals

Background and Biography
Born into slavery on Tatooine, Dai was nearly inseparable from her sister, Zhi. The two Twi'leks looked out for each other, Zhi providing the muscle while Dai provided the humor. That is, until the two were separated as they were sold to different owners. This loss affects Dai to this day, and she has sword to find Zhi again, no matter the cost.
Dai bounced between owners for nearly twenty years, performing several duties from dancing to maintenance to good old fashioned manual labor. Along the way, Dai became a sort of 'jack of all trades', proficient in many skills, but specializing in none of them. Through all this, Dai somehow managed to hold on to her jovial personality, still cracking bad jokes even as she was being whipped.
That is, until the Jedi came.
As their kind usually do, they showed up and freed the slaves, killing or arresting their captors. Curious, Dai asked if she could join the Jedi. Sensing her ability to use the Force, the Jedi took her to their greater enclave: the Silver Sanctum Coalition.

Personality and Traits
Despite her hardships, Dai has managed to hold on to a very jovial and humorous personality. She cracks jokes at the worst of times, and doesn't take many things seriously.

Strengths
(+) Her various jobs as a slave has led to Dai being proficient in many support skills, though she specializes in none of them.​
Midlines
Weaknesses
(-) Dai's small frame means she can't really take much damage.
(-) Dai's jack of all trades mentality means she can't really attain mastership in any one discipline or skill.

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

And that is why you are the master! Also seems Gray is a part of the Twi'lek lovers club now, because he is engaged to one currently.

[member="Dai Chen"]

Oh hey almost forgot. If you ever feel like RPing with me just hit me up any time! I'm always up for it. I got Gray here and then my country boy engineer-salvager [member="Briar Thorn"] that you can pick from or even do something with both.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom