Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Daggerfall-Class Combat Initiation Droid - Viper Robotics

Status
Not open for further replies.

logo_200x200.png

"Viper Robotics - Fangs Around The Future!"

Daggerfall-Class Combat Initiation Droid
4000 Credits (NO PURCHASE RESTRICTION)

futuristic_war_robot_by_juannahuel_d502xq7-pre.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To create a droid capable of the following factors:
    • Able to initiate combat and seize tactical supremacy.
    • To destroy entrenched enemy positions and take out enemy communications
    • Modular ammunition to deal with vehicular threats
  • Image Source: X
  • Canon Link: None
  • Permissions: None
  • Primary Source: None
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Viper Robotics
  • Affiliation: Viper Robotics
  • Market Status: Closed Market (Must be Purchased through Viper Robotics for use.)
  • Model: Daggerfall-Class Combat Defender Droid
  • Modularity: No. The Daggerfall-Class Combat Defender Droid cannot be physically modified by any means, or the droid will shut down.
  • Production: Mass Produced
  • Materials:
    • Quadranium Battle Armour
    • Internalized Circuitry and Processors
    • Switchable Explosive Slug Rounds
    • Smoke Grenades (10x)
    • Agrocite Laser Rounds
    • Advanced Targeting Array (Infrared Vision)
    • 2x Rechargeable Custom Battery Cells (1 Week of Power, only one needed in the robot at a time.)
    • 1x Vibrosword
TECHNICAL INFORMATION

SPECIAL FEATURES

Modular Computer thinking allows the droid to adapt all types of ammunitions into its cannon
Target selection prioritizes leaders and ranking officers.
Droids communicate in teams and can relay wireless signals to command.​
STRENGTHS
  • FIRE AT WILL!: The Daggerfall-Class droid's many weapons is its defining feature. The droid is able to fire and hold a large amount of ammunition and weapons, making it the perfect droid for destroying enemy positions., the Multiammunized cannon makes the droid amazing for adapting to any situation, as it can adapt to fire any type of ammunition used in any type of rifle, from explosives shells to even toxins, it can use the cannon to obliterate all that comes along its path. It can switch its laser rounds to explosives to deal with vehicular threats. The number of rounds the droid can shoot allows it to seize control of the battlefield and allow for any main attacking force to stroll in.
  • ARMORED PROTECTION: The Daggerfall-Class droids armor allows it to easily withstand blaster fire and EMP/ION weapons. This makes the droid primarily suited for battles against soldiers, and in those battles, able to withstand even the mightiest of blows.
  • IMPREGNABLE SIGNALS: Here at Viper Robotics, we naturally care about you. All Viper Robotics products come with almost impregnable signals, with the encryption created by our top security advisors, it would take a very experienced hacker to disable or break into these communications. Your communications to and out from the droid will never be under any harm! Viper Robotics Monitors all signals too and from created technologies.
  • COMMAND?: The Daggerfall-Class droid disables all unregistered communications within 200m. This allows the droid to stop all enemy communications that use conventional technology, any defensive firewalls or other technologies that help secure communications can be bypassed, but the droid will take approximately 10 minutes to do so, in that time all power will be diverted into its processors and communications inhibitor, making it unable to fire upon the enemy, move, or register its surroundings. This process will only go through when the droid is given a command to do so.
WEAKNESSES
  • BULKY: This model is hard to move around. It also takes up a large amount of space, usually around enough space for 2 people.
  • CHARGED CIRCUITS: This model is unable to perform underwater, as the materials used in the circuits cannot function in underwater pressure. Expect it to malfunction 50m into the water.
  • WARPATH: This model is designed with overwhelming the enemy opposition in mind, but does not feature any weapons to its sides or its rear. This allows enemy troops to easily fire their kinetic weaponry, or a Jedi to puncture there lightsaber in, without any resistance.
  • LINGUIST?: This model cannot communicate to living creatures without them having a technology that can translate the relay signals given by the droids, these technologies are usually only able to be built into ships or command bases, or the droids themselves.
DESCRIPTION
To expand our launch into the field of robotics, we have come to realize that sometimes what's needed in a conflict is pure firepower. The Daggerfall-Class is a hyper-aggressive initiator, a type of combat droid that will become a staple in many intergalactic conflicts. The Daggerfall-Class shines best when you need to send a message. If it would be for enforcing the law, destroying enemy defensive positions, suppressing enemy fireteams, the Daggerfall-Class is your only solution. Our finely treated indebted workers put their time and effort into every droid created, only making exceptional droids ready for use. Naturally Bulky, the droid's armor makes it an easy fix to any bounty hunter, soldier, or terrorist you come across. It is very well protected from blaster fire and is completely loyal to all commands given. The droid will not spare the lives of anyone unless you tell it to. It is not designed for anything but the great battlefield of galactic war.
Thank you for choosing Viper Robotics.​

Last edited:
HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Sarah Atellies Sarah Atellies

Hello! I'll be your judge today! Very interesting droid, however I found some problems.
  • The Nanowire Battery is a nano technology, so because of this, the submission can't be mass production. And please link this material too.
  • Please add a link to the Armaments and Misc. Equipments.
  • There is no such thing as unbreakable, I suggest to clarify the wording, so please fix this. And please add to the Misc. Equipments, a protection devices, progams etc. links that supports this strength point.
  • The command point, 500km communciation block is quite a huge, you need a very big device to this and lot of energies. I suggest to lower the range to 150-200 metres and clarify the wording here too, it is possible to block because the enemy may also have a defense mechanism against it and the droids may not succeed. And here too And please add to the Misc. Equipments, a devices, jammers etc. links that supports this strength point.
  • The destructive is not really a weakness, like your wrote it i very unliky someone send them into a battle without oders/commands.
  • And because of this, the S/W section is not in balance. So please add 2-3 extra weakness (pve and pvp relevant weakness) to your droids.
That's all, please let me know if you edited these.

HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Sarah Atellies Sarah Atellies

The links are already good, thank you! However the other issues are not. You are still just stating that this is the effect and you are not using proper wording, it is advisable to write that it can do it, not that it do it, because it sounds like no one can do anything against it.
  • I highly recommend to clarify the wording in the case of unbreakable/unhackable communication, there is no such thing. they can be protected against this, but this can be circumvented by appropriate methods.
  • And the communication blocking still blocking communication within 200km. Please consider this eats more energy what the droid has, no to mention giant communication units are capable of this, not a single droid. I highly recommend again to lower the range to 150-200 metres. These are droids, they can't bring with themselves a several 10-meter blocking units for this effect. If you want to keep this, I suggest to made a submission for this long-range technology.
So please fix these.

MANIAC MANIAC

Fixed! Km must have been a typo cause I did change that, sorry!
Also it does say impregnable systems in the title, but I have cleared in the description that it is a strength but someone that is greatly skilled can bypass it.
Thanks for the help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom