Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Daemon Protectors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matreya

DNu8wTZ.jpg

Name: Loth and Rossan

Loyalties: Daemon Family

Role: Protectors of the Daemon Twins

Development: None

Species:

Force Sensitivity: No. THOUGH THEY ARE ABLE TO USE ABILITIES OF THE FORCE, IT IS AN IMBUEMENT. THEY ARE NOT FORCE ADEPT.

Appearance: Metallic surface. Lotha has scarlet eyes, while Russon has green

Personality: Annoyingly monotonous. They are calm, tone stationary, have no humor nor sense of sarcasm.

Weapon of Choice:
  • Alchemized Sword
  • Hands
Wealth:
N/A

Combat Function:
  • Hand to hand combat
  • Swordsman
Skills:
  • Fold Space - Limited Use (twice)
  • Force Bond Tracking - They have an inherent connection to the Daemon Twins, and can sense when they are in danger
Notable Possessions:
N/A

Description:
Crafted from a dead Polydroxol, the Daemon Protectors are altered to be subservient to Deneve and Damien Daemon. They are bound to the girls, capable of sensing if they are in danger, and then able to take them to safety by means of a teleporting skill imbued into the flesh.

Though they may use this skill, it is entirely draining. More then twice puts them into immediate sleep mode, even though it is an ability imbued into the core of their being.

On that matter, there is the requiremtn for sustenance: they run on a set limit of power, through which all actions drain it slowly. Upon sleep, they 'power down' to recuperate. This in no way can be used during battle or other situations to power them up.

They are highly durable thanks to the metallic make up of their bodies, but cannot instantaneously heal like their brethren species. As well, they bear no enhanced senses, cannot alter their languages, nor do they have the abilities to shapeshift.

They are durable yet strong, slow, single minded protectors that do not even bear great skill in combat.

Other Notes:
TELEPORT IS NOT BEING USED AS AN AID IN BATTLE. PLAIN AND SIMPLE. If it does, please feel free to report and have this reopened. The best it will be used for is escape.

Intent: To create protectors for two little girls...

Matreya

I have tried bbcoding the image and it won't budge.

Can a staff do this please?

Edit:
Found the issue with the assistance of an awesome individual!

So ignore this post!

Nyx

Insert Hilarious Title Here
Lord Misao said:
Force Sensitivity: No. They possess a connection to the Daemon twins, and can use Fold Space to a limited usage, but other than that they are utterly incapable of manipulation.
These do not compute.
It's fine if this is the only power they have, but they cannot be NFU's and be able to use a Force Power. Even if it was bestowed upon them like in Jedi Academy, that's limited Force Sensitivity.
Edit that and we can move on.

Matreya

OK, just to clarify, its not that they themselves have the ability. More so it is imbued onto them in a fashion like weaponry with built in Force powers.

Should I edit that in, keeping the NFU, or simply do as requested?

No worries on the time. Been building a website so it is fine.

[member="The Black Hat"]

Matreya

Rereading my edits, I lol'ed cause even I had issues locating them. So, I erased those, and specified in the Sensitive section.

[member="The Black Hat"]

Hope that makes it a bit easier to find lol

Matreya

Also clarified a minor mistake in what I typed. It had previously stated the Fold Space wouldn't be used in battle.

It now states, "Won't be used as an aid in battle" thus avoiding a potential issue down the road with someone taking it literal, and reporting if they use it to flee.

[member="The Black Hat"]
(Sorry I'm tagging so often. Got a warning in the Factory for not explaining added info. Making sure I do each time now.)

Nyx

Insert Hilarious Title Here
[member="Fos Misao"]
Since this utilizes teleportation and alchemized weapons, I'm going to ask for a fifteen post dev thread from you.
Apologies for the wait, life has been a kick in the ass lately.

Matreya

[member="The Black Hat"]
Being that I will be doing this alone most likely, is it plausible to simply roleplay them as the NPCs they are? Or need it be about the teleporting?

[member="Fos Misao"]

No problemo. I'll have this archived. Please private message [member="Lorelei Darke"] or [member="Valiens Nantaris"] when you are prepared to continue working on this. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom