Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Daddy Fox

Sleep. Glorious sleep. Amazing, epitome of finished work and a long day over, SLEEP! Such was what would be going through Vulpesen's head. At least, it would be if he wasn't running though the forests in his dreamscape. At the moment, he was gone to the world. As good as dead and rurrri help any aid who pop into the room to inform him of some political law he had forgotten to sight.

[member="Daella Feanor"]

Daella Feanor

D
All would've been fine and peachy, if it wern't for Daella. She would barge into his room, and climbs up onto his bed then shouts next to him. "Daddy! wake up!" Ofcourse... it has to be Zana. "I wanna explore the forest!" Zana had shouted, giggling afterwords.

[member="Vulpesen"]

Good while it lasted. Terrible when it ended. Instantly, Vulpesen's instincts kicked in and he summoned the force to his hands, ready to blast the attacker into oblivion with a point blank burst of force energy. Tragedy would most likely ensue in such a situation. Luckily for the two(though less luckily for Vulps), Daella had a guardian angle/wolf watching over her. Taking over Vulpesen's still waking mind was relatively easy for Ace to take control of. Though unable to cut his bond mate from the force, what the wolf could do was lock Vulpesen's arms in place. A rush of telekinetic force launched downward, blowing the arm off the couch, a large dent in the wall, and Vulpesen back into a flip off of the couch. And with his arms locked to his side, he had no means to defend himself from having his face slammed into the floor. "SON OF A-" This time, Ace focused on his mouth, clamping it shut while screaming Daella's presence into his mind.

"Oh... Sorry sunshine, what was that again?" His voice was held a tint of pain as he laid there. By the stars, he hated Zana. Still, she was a part of his daughter. And it would be a while before he could find a way to adequately threaten or subdue the pesky subconscious. Nope, for now he was stuck with all of his daughter, sunshine and rainstorm and all.

[member="Daella Feanor"]

Daella Feanor

D
Zana had giggled softly, watching this mess ensure. "Sowwie Daddy" She giggled, and wasn't sorry. "Can we explore the forest!" She demanded, still using a raised voice. However, a sunshine of hope occured when Alani went to speak. "Please Daddy?" Alani would then go to hug her Father, in a loving, caring way.

[member="Vulpesen"]

His eyes narrowed a bit. "Zana, some day." He let out a small sigh as he felt the shift in her mind as well as her hug. "Alright. Though, you really should learn to control Zana, especially around me when I'm sleeping." He stood up, wrapping his arms around the kid to carry her. As he walked to the door, he brought his tail to his face and used it to both heal, and wipe the blood from his nose.

[member="Daella Feanor"]

Daella Feanor

D
Alani or Daella, was easily picked up and carried. "You were sleeping?" She stated, blinking afterwords. "Zana said you were just laying down and staring up at the ceiling..." Alani would then look down, sighing. "Sowwie Daddy." The child would then go to move to wrap her arms around him, and moves her head to his neck, resting it on his shoulder.

[member="Vulpesen"]

He gave a slow nod. "I bet she did. Next time, try to ask Alani first. In fact, its probably best if you try to ignore Zana whenever you can." He slipped out the door, and walked to the stables. "I take it, you'd like to ride some of the foxes on our way through the forest?" Despite his stll somewhat sore face, he continued to smile at his daughter.

[member="Daella Feanor"]

Daella Feanor

D
Alani blinks for a few moments. "But I'm Alani daddy." she stated, going to continue holding him in this way. However, she would go to shake her head. "N-no Daddy. I just want to-" She pauses for a moment, and releases him to look around. She would then gasp. "I wanna ride on the biggest one we have Daddy!"

[member="Vulpesen"]

Vulpesen let out a small sigh and started to correct himself. "Then you can tell Dae-" he stopped as Daella retook control. "Daella, as I was just saying, try to ignore Zana whenever you can. And I'm not sure if we can get the biggest fox, but we can get the smartest one." He smiled at his daughter while one hand waved for Ace to collect his personal ride, shadow.

[member="Daella Feanor"]

Daella Feanor

D
Daella frowned abit, but smiles at her Father. "Okay. I'll try not to Daddy." Daella would look around abit more, staring at the stables for a brief while. She would then squirm, wanting out of his grip. "Daddy I wanna go down!"

[member="Vulpesen"]

He smiled at her declaration and let his tail flick happily as they reached the the stables. "Alright, but don't run off." He lowered his daughter on the ground and let out a whistle which would be returned by a bar from one of the stables. "There you are." Walking over, he would stop at one of the stalls, grinning at the fox within. Covered with black fur with an array of blue and gold markings, it was marked as the Valde's personal ride. "Alright Shadow, lets go for a ride." He reached over to open the stall door as the fox stood up

[member="Daella Feanor"].

Daella Feanor

D
Daella giggled softly, and went to run around the stables. The girl would go to stare at each and everyone of the foxes inside. "Ooowh. Daddy. When I grow up, can I have one?" She turned her head to face her Father. Alani would go to speak. "Please? Pretty please?!" Alani would run over to Vulps, going to give him a nice warm hug. His daughter seemed rather cheerful today.

[member="Vulpesen"]

Vulpesen let out a small laugh and returned the hug before picking Daella up and sitting her on Shadow's back. "Of course you can." His hand ran down the fox's neck and in return Shadow's tails swung around, making a sort of stairs for the father to step up on. Sitting himself on the Fox's back he made sure that a air of tails were wrapped around the daughter in a seat belt like fashion before going forward.

[member="Daella Feanor"]

Daella Feanor

D
Daella was easily picked up, and placed ontop of Shadow's back. The child giggled slightly and softly pets the fox for a moment, and when her Father came onboard, she leaned forward to hug and hold onto him. "Where are we gonna ride to in the forest Daddy?" She softly spoke to him. Her tone changed once again. "Can we go to the dangerious places?"

[member="Vulpesen"]

Vulpesen looked back at his daughter as the fox started out of the stables, making its way to the trees that surrounded the capitol city of Veradune. "We'll see. Though, we'll probably stay close to the city borders. As for dangerous places, fraid you aren't old enough for that, kid." His tail flicked a against Shadow who started to speed up.

[member="Daella Feanor"]

Daella Feanor

D
Zana had ultimately frowned, but rather enjoyed spending some time on this fox mount. "Okay..." She went to hold onto Vulps abit more tightly, and would giggle all the same. "Why not? I bet it will be fun." She once again, spoke out. However, now she seems to be arguing with herself. "No... no thats not Fun..." "It might be." "But... no.. Daddy said no." Shes beginning to talk to herself now, grand.

[member="Vulpesen"]

Vulpesen let out a small sigh as they continued on wards. "It can be fun, but not until you're older. I cant have you getting yourself into trouble until you can handle that. Before you can defend yourself, the fun is all just terror as something tries to eat you. Especially on Veradune." To emphasize his words, he pointed at a tree and hit it with a small force bolt, causing a swarm of tendrils to leave its base and crawl towards them, stopping just short of the target.

[member="Daella Feanor"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom