Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech D-7 blaster pistol

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://media-titaniu...dahl_pistol.png
(pic thanks to Borderlands 2)
Intent: To create a widely used pistol, and for easy concealment.
Development Thread: No
Manufacturer: Iron Crown
Model: D-7 Blaster Pistol
Affiliation: Lords of the Fringe
Modularity: Yes, (extended mag of 30 shots, and coloring)
Production: Mass-Produced
Material: Durasteel frame, plasteel covering.
Description:
The D-7 is a blaster pistol made for self-defense. However, because the Fringe military saw the usefulness of the blaster, they adopted it as a standard pistol for Recruits. Easy to use and easy to conceal, The D-7 Can be used just about anywhere. The flip switch on the left side of the blaster can switch from stun to lethal.

The pistol has some drawbacks however. With constant use, the barrel has a chance to warp in a long battle or assault faster than other pistols. The more often a person uses it without changing barrels, the lower the accuracy of the weapon, and eventually if no modifications had been performed, then the barrel has a chance to explode.

With a pistol that is not completely made of one material, Only the frame, and mechanisms of the blaster pistol are made of Durasteel, while the rest is made of plasteel for lighter weight. This causes the pistol to have a larger recoil.
Classification: Blaster Pistol
Size: Handheld
Length: 17 cm.
Weight: 544 grams
Ammunition Type: Power cell
Ammunition Capacity: 15 shots
Effective Range: 70 meters

I like the detail about the wearing of the barrel.

This looks good.

However, can you add a citation for the picture? I believe it's taken from Borderlands 2. Or is it 1? In any case, please edit your entry with that citation and tag me. I will then approve this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom