Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Czerka Corporation: Now Hiring!

VSGnti6.png

"Anytime, anywhere...We're there."

Ladies and Gentlemen of SWRP: Chaos, lend me your ears! Are you an engineer or a mechanic? Do you like getting epic (and more importantly) free stuff? Well, here is a once in a lifetime opportunity for you! Czerka Corporation is hiring! That's right, the famous weapons manufacturing company is opening its doors for three lucky applicants. I am currently seeking an assistant and two engineers/mechanics to assist me in taking this company to the next level. So, if you are interested, post up below and we'll get a thread going.​
*crosses fingers*

[member="Keziah Denko"]

Well then, let's get an interview going and we'll see how much free stuff I can give you. Hahaha.

[member="Strask Ak'lya"]

Well, what are your skills? Any mechanical knowhow?

[member="Kohai Drenn"]

For the mechanic/engineer end of things, the applicant would be expected to assist me in all things Research & Development. That means going on (potentially dangerous) research expeditions and developing new technologies/products IC. Furthermore, this extends into the OOC realm in which we will collaboratively draft new weapon and vehicle submissions. The perks of this end is, of course, whatever you have a hand in making, you get. You'll also be paid a fair wage and, as aforementioned, free stuff.

For the assistant end of things, the applicant would be expected to assist me in General IC. It is a largely storyline position filled to the brim with dealing with Tyri's sarcasm and whatnot. I'm looking for the assistant role to greatly build this character into more than a factory submission...factory.

You can apply for either. At this point, I'm willing to take three employees on, but I'm not locking in which role I'll have two of. :)

[member="Zero"]

You do some quality work yourself good sir. I would love to hire your alt on as a mechanic/engineer. PM me and we can set up the IC interview.

[member="Katrina Garnier"]

Looks like we've already got your IC interview in progress XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom