Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Planet Cyto Val

Status
Not open for further replies.
cyborg_s_planet_by_azot_2012-d5skjqn.jpg
Image Credit:http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/034/b/8/cyborg_s_planet_by_azot_2012-d5skjqn.jpg

Name: Cyto Val
Region: Wild Space
System: Cyto System
Suns: Two, Cryo-Ka [Class B White/ Blue Sun], Pyro-to [Class F Yellow/White Sun]
Orbital Position: Second Of Two.
Moons: None
System Features: First planet, Echo-Zero-Four, Uncharted Glass Planet. Surface is made entirely of molten sand, Silica, and polymer.
Coordinates: F-22
Rotational Period: 20 Standard Hours
Orbital Period: 300 Standard Days

Class: Terrestrial
Diameter: 3390.2 ± 0.1 km
Atmosphere: Artificial / Type 1
Climate: Temperate / Tropical
Gravity: Artificial Gravity Generators- Standard
Primary Terrain: Artificial Forests, Artificial Mountains, semi-Tropical

Native Species: None
Immigrated Species: Human, Zabrak,
Transplanted: Ysalmari, Insects, and Vornskr and other small rodents, reptiles and avians.
Primary Languages: Basic, Batchi
Government: Hierarchy
Population: 100,000
Demonym: Crytons
Major Imports: Minerals, Metals, Mechanical Parts and Machinery
Major Exports: Cybernetics, Arms and Armor.
Affiliation: Omega Protectorate

Major Locations:
Super-Mass Elevator: Located at the equator, the elevator extends down into the factory below. Created to transport mass amounts of cargo from the facility below to the surface where cargo ships are waiting and droids are on standby to load the product onto the vessels. The elevators are driven by mag-lev conductors. A maximum weight for the lift is 1.2 tons.

The Only Mountain: A man-made mountain from the terraforming of the transplanted soil and atmosphere. It was then carved into its core to use it as a ventilation shaft for the factory. The excess heat from the shaft creates a semi-tropical climate that supports local flora and fauna to flourish. There are hundreds of other smaller vents, but the Only Mountain is by far the largest, it spans five meters across along the entire structure. The Ysalmiri enjoy the warmth from the vent, and the overgrowth of flora provides added defenses against the Vornskrs.

The Ventilation shafts that cover the surface of the 'Planet' are fed with aerosol minerals and fertilizers for the planet as a whole. Additives of Hydrogen, Oxygen, and Carbon feed the natural process of photosynthesis, along with large doses of Nitrogen, Phosphorus and Potassium which are essential in the growth of the plants themselves.

Culture: The culture of Cyto Val carries a wide variety based on the many different individuals that live/work there. There are no restrictions for religion or beliefs. Just a request to be mindful of those who are of a different set of beliefs.
Technology: Up to date and beyond. RnD is constantly improving upon todays tech.

History: Designed to house the new factory and R and D for InVal Cybernetics. Nyos found a small Cluster of asteroids and with two suns, and decided a secluded location was best for his company, away from the war but still close to his home and Lord Protectors. The “planet” was in plans to become a haven for others like Nyos and his closest friend and ally @HK-36. A station was purchased and asteroids were pulled and smashed together to create a crust to create a façade surface for living. The surface was planted and terraformed for the flora and fauna transplanted to the “planet”. The station underneath is exclusively for research and technology creation. It includes housing for up to 30,000 residents.

The subterranean lay-out is comprised of three main parts. First is the Center where the Main Laboratory is located. The Lab houses all of the R&D and Mainline Factory development. Scientists are allowed to research as much as they want, there is 27 hour access and security on the Lab. R&D has a higher level clearance for specific equipment and rooms, but everyone is fairly equal in standing.

The Second is the Factory Manufacturing Main Floor. All of the tech the R&D and Mainline workers come up with is constructed here. Droids, and engineers alike work this line to create the product that is sold by InVal Cybernetics. The Factory sends finished product to the surface via turbolifts.

The Third is the Living Quarters and Market. All members of the staff and residents live and socialize. All amenities are to the highest quality standards. Social events are held regularly, along with the entertainment from the local bars and restaurants.

Nyos had Cyto built to house the galaxies best and brightest without pressure from hostile factions, this is why it is placed at the exterior of Protectorate space. There isn't much history for the planet, as it was built brand new and then stocked with supplies, droids, and 'citizens'. Any history for planet Cyto Val is in the process of being created.

Notable PCs: Nyos Val
Intent: A world for scientists, engineers, cyborgs and droids alike who wish to work for InVal Cybernetics or just live in a place where they can feel at home. It is a non-combative world. As of now, it has no defenses of its own. (I will be creating defenses Seperately)

[member="Nyos Val"]

Hello, sorry I didn't grab this sooner, got lost in my stack and I thought it was already under review by the second judge. Anyways!....

All major locations require a minimum of one paragraph of description. Landmarks, daily life, features, city set-up, ruling system, etc. Technology should be the level of technology. Is this planet like Coruscant where everyone gets the latest datapad the day its released or is it like Tatooine where the newest datapad available is a good two years old? Mind you, I'm just using an example but I think you get the idea. Culture should also be a paragraph long minimum. History is also lacking.

So start beefing up your sub and @ me with any questions or when you're ready.

[member="Nyos Val"]

Still need a paragraph about each location. Also : if the planet was once glass or man built how does the grasses and such live? I take there is some type of substrate(sand,soil,clay,etc) on top to give the illusion you're describing? Then everything else controlled by artificial weather I assume?

[member="Nyos Val"]

Maybe I missed it in my reading but could you tell me how the planet is able to grow plants on a large scale when it has been man-made? Imported growth mediums? Gigantic hidden hydroponic system?

Also, the history needs to be expanded out, especially since this is not a traditional planet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom