Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

cystals in the dark

Xar was currently outside a rather desolate mine that was said to contain saber cyrstals, he looked over to teh other being that had coem with him to search for them and was unsure of what to make of him. '' well shall we get to it'' he said as he looked into the depths of the mine.
[member="Oodar Zelko"]

After the rather exciting initiation Oodar had made his way to Illum and met a fellow Acolyte, [member="Xar Jurn"]. ''Yes...I..I suppose we shall'' Oodar said slowly, his voice so deep it seemed to shake the very rocks of the mine. In his merchant work Oodar had come across a few schematics for ligthsabers and had finally settled on one, leaving it back at his room at the academy. ''I suppose I'll go first'' Oodar said in his slow, monotonous way of speaking, stepping forward and down into the mine.

xar looked over at the other being as he started to head into the mine, hethen started to follow behind him as he still didnt trust this one even though they were working together on this task. as he walked along he readied the knife that he had with him as it was the only weapon he had.[member="Oodar Zelko"]

''Do not fear me'' Oodar said, using the force to sense the tension in [member="Xar Jurn"] . ''We share a common goal and a common banner underneath which we fight.'' A swarm of mynocks would flutter down from the ceiling brushing past Oodar seeming not to scare or phase him. ''So tell me'' he began ''Where do you come from?''

xar just let out a small laugh as Oodar talked to him, they were sith betrayal was the norm for them so telling him not to be wary of him only made him more wary. ''i dont know wehre im from only what ive killed and why'' he said as he moved out of the way of the mynock as they flew past him.
[member="Oodar Zelko"]

''Violence should always follow negotiations'' Oodar said looking around the large room they just stepped into ''I've had that lesson taught to me many times before I learned it over the four hundred and eighty-seven years I've lived'' Oodar reached into his cloak and produced a large rock hammer. Many paths are exits from this room, the room is shaped like a doughnut with a giant hole in the middle and the exits around the edge and a large hole in the middle. Oodar would grab the large rock hammer (in his hands the same ratio as a small rock hammer and an average height being) and smash a huge chunk of rock above the entrance they came out of, catching it with his other hand. He would then place the rock down in front of the entrance, not blocking it merely half a meter tall and 2 meters wide.

''negotiantions are impossible when faced with beast with a taste for blood'' xar said as he watched what the other acolyte was doing, he had no idea what it was meant to be but the faster that they got the saber cyrstals and gotout of here the better. eh then started to look around the room as it was rather lare and who knew what types of creatures might be hiding in the shadows waiting for a chance to attack.
[member="Oodar Zelko"]

Xar picked up a rock and threw it down a tunnel to his left, he wanted to see if there as anything down there as that was were he wanted to go luckily it didnt seem like there was so he stated to walk towards t as he looked over his shoulder at [member="Oodar Zelko"] wondering if he ws going to follow him.

''We will not meet again'' Oodar said watching [member="Xar Jurn"] travel down the rocky hall, ''Let the force guide your way and pace, and may it lead you to a crystal that will satisfy you'' Oodar said turning around, sitting down, and beginning to meditate on which hall he should go down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom