Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Cyno'bite'narr [Destroyed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
perspex_hellraiser_cube_complete_by_juice_creations-d665c4i.jpg

Image Credits: http://th04.devianta...ons-d665c4i.jpg
Intent: To create a mcguffin device for Coryth's journey and story THAT is destroyed and or vaporized in the end. This will never again appear.
Development Thread: N/A
Manufacturer: Murr
Model: Lok-narr
Affiliation: Sith Splinter group based in Rishi Maze
Modularity: None
Production: Unique
Material:
  • Turadium
  • Durasteel
  • Dark'chyld crystal
Description: Forged in the Rishi maze by a radical splinter group of the sith and made from alchemically enhanced metal. The box has an unknown and sinister purpose drawing out the darkside energies of a person using old magics. The crystal at the center of it is much like the Dark'chyld a sentient crystal that can judge and after feeding off the dark energy of the metal has kept itself alive and powerful.

It was later found by the infected jedi master Coryth who while stricken found herself having visions of the box and unknowingly brought it to herself through the depths of space. The exact methods of which are unknown but it has almost become obsessed with driving her made and to the breaking point. Able to pulse with the darkside of the force and draw at her sickness.

NOTE: AT THE CONCLUSION OF THE STORY WITH CORYTH THIS IS AND WILL BE DESTROYED. IT IS PURELY A DEVICE TO BRING PEOPLE INTO THE THREAD AND HOLDS NO VALUE BESIDES PRIME MCGUFFIN FIRST CLASS

I assume this entire tech thread is just to cover your butt to make sure that someone doesn't jump on you for not having a tech thread for your plot device. This is a vague submission, but since it's supposed to be a story element, I'll let it pass.

Approved under the assumption that it won't exist for long enough to be abused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom