Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cylotorian

Status
Not open for further replies.
this art belongs to this guy http://www.theministryofabnormality.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Warforged-God02.jpg
Warforged-God02.jpg

df016fa82c8e60566d9b0df1d1cf4a30.jpg

Name: Cylotorian
Designation: Sentient
Homeworld: Cylor
Average height of adults: 6ft to 7 ft
Skin color: Metalic grey
Hair color: none
Breathes: standard oxygen hydrogen mix
Strengths: Extremely sturdy and capable of shrugging off some small blaster fire and extreme pressure changes.

Weaknesses: Unable to use the force: the race seem to be an anathema to it.
Unable to to integrate with technology.
the Cylotorian biology makes them unable to use cybernetics or healing equipment.
they have to ingest metals to regenerate any damaged parts due to there inoganic nature thet generate motre Bogirom to replace the lost peices.
Cylotorians hav limited numbers due to there breeding cycles.
​they have prefferences for melee combat viewing blasters as cowardly.

Distinctions: Cylotorians are an xenobiological species that evolved as an Silicon based life form.
they began as small energy eating bacteria on a semi metallic planet. they evolved to suit there environment. as they evolved they became bipedal and evolved ball hinges.
there skin is similar to an bog iron https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bog_iron with there musculature being made of similar stuff there body is similar to those of a human. with non organic parts in place of those of a cardiovascular system.
there blood is a form of liquid crystal. there diet consists of crystals and soft metals.
Average Lifespan: 200 to 300 years
Races: none most are a dark grey but tend to differentiate via painting there bodies.
they do have a cast system with warriors being stockier than say labourers.

Estimated Population: roughly only 10.000.
Diet: Crystals and soft metals. it should be noted some compounds like carbon act as narcotics to there systems.
Communication: Speech and writing.
Culture: they have a feudal society with Royalty and devout worship. this has led to several wars limiting there numbers.
Technology level: The Cylotron race are at a basic medieval level of technology. but the rich and noble cast have access to off world tech witch they keep secret..
General behaviour: Cylotrons tend to be a warrior cast as that displayed militaristic or knightly behaviour. similar to Bushido or Chivalry.
History:
The cylotorian race evolved as a non organic species similar to a Droid until closer inspection.
the Cylotrons lived a small quiet life on there arm of the Galaxy happily all sitting eating crystals. until a visitation by miners searching for rare minerals in 1370 BBY these miners setteled and enslaved the locals.
​the slavers were overthrown
this gave the Cyltronians something new religion.
This lead to factions and gave way to war.
Notable Player-Characters: [List player-characters]
Intent: I intend to create this as a character plus create a robot like race that is not a droid.

Homeworld: Cylor
Could you please provide a link to the planet in the submission?

Cylotorians can survive without breathing for up to 2 hours without breathing.
Going to need a good reason for this to be acceptable. If you're to keep this, I'm going to require a 25 post dev thread. Otherwise, you could always cut back on the time they can survive without breathing. The more you cut it, the less dev required.

the Cylotorian biology makes them unable to use cybernetics or healing equipment.
they have to ingest metals to regenerate any damaged parts.
This seems a bit contradictory, though before I come to any conclusions I'd like for you to elaborate on this.

Additionally, I'd like for there to be one more weakness.

Culture: they have a feudal society with Royalty and devout worship. this has led to several wars limiting there numbers.

General behaviour: Cylotrons tend to be a warrior cast as that displayed militaristic or knightly behaviour. similar to Bushido or Chivalry.
Please add at least a paragraph to each of these.

History:
The cylotorian race evolved as a non organic species similar to a Droid until closer inspection.
the Cylotrons lived a small quiet life on there arm of the Galaxy happily all sitting eating crystals. until a visitation by miners searching for rare minerals in 1370 BBY
this gave the Cyltronians something new religion.
This lead to factions and gave way to war.
Firstly, I'm going to ask you fix the formatting on this. Secondly, there should be significantly more for history. You don't have to trace their existence back to the dawn of time, but there should be a good bit more than this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom