Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cybernetics Helper

Mandalore Al'x

Transhumanism and cybernetics are my favorite subjects, both in and out of SW. If you want some inspiration for more role-playing/storytelling, Shadowrun and its resource books are great (though the game's rules are another story lol). I really suggest checking them out.

Mandalore Al'x said:
Transhumanism and cybernetics are my favorite subjects, both in and out of SW. If you want some inspiration for more role-playing/storytelling, Shadowrun and its resource books are great (though the game's rules are another story lol). I really suggest checking them out.
Aye. I watch Shadowrun alot. Some guys play it on Twich.
Really love the game and if I had time for it Id find a hobby store that host it and play.

Im really big into Warhammer 40k. Got a good sized army and all the rulebooks. But idk if Ill be able to ever get my shit back And its expencive as hell to do.

In here Im currently workin on my guys Mechno Arm.
If you wana see it Ill send you a copy. Maybe you could give me some pointers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom