Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Cut From The Same Shade

Living In Color
Codex Judge

Iris_Sig.png

"Mm, no. I paint to show people what I see." Really, she wouldn't communicate if she didn't have to. That's how she lived her life until she was brought to the temple. Was Briana Sal-Soren Briana Sal-Soren reading into it too much, then? She tilted her head, looking again to the painting. The other Padawan was right though. They should probably figure out a way to communicate better- Oh!

<We could always talk like this.> Her mouth didn't move. Instead, her voice would ring out directly in Briana's mind. Telepathy. <It cuts through the colors, talking like this.>

Could she not see anything else, then? Did she only see in colors? Briana tilted her head and looked at the painting again, realizing she'd misunderstood Iris and getting the inkling that it might be a regular thing between them. Iris' experience with the world differed drastically from her own.

The moment when Iris projected into her head, Briana froze, pulling her attention back to hand. She'd played around with telepathy as a young child, but her parents had strictly forbade it once they caught on that her and Brandyn were using it as a means of convivence to plot devious machinations together. Even though her parents weren't here to dictate what she could or could not explore, she still felt like a kid getting caught with their hand in the cookie jar.

"I'm not really good with telepathy," she pursed her lips, considering the practicality of such an ability, "but I'm a quick study and willing to learn."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom