Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Cut from the Same Cloth

Oriadne Hallas

O
VVVDHjr.png

Day two… or… technically, day one.

Well, the first full day was going to be here in the Coruscant Temple, and it was one thing to find her way to breakfast - the route still wasn’t familiar after walking the corridors from her quarters and back just once the prior evening, since she had taken lunch outside of the temple, yesterday - and it was another thing entirely to go from there to the first thing on her schedule for the day. She was to meet with the Sword of the Jedi, someone she’d been told had something of a similar background to her own.

“Room of a Thousand Fountains?” She groused quietly, “How about ‘Temple of a Thousand Corridors’?”

Maybe she should have given the map another look, but she didn’t want to depend on it. She’d learn the layout of the temple faster by taking it slow and having to find her way around. Even if it meant, frustratingly, being late. Generally, she wasn't one for getting lost, but even after a year in this era she kinda still felt lost entirely.

“Okay, I came from that… general direction, so let’s just try and retrace my steps…” she decided - surely there should be more identifying features around the temple, but maybe it was a defensive tactic that every corridor bloody looked the same? Force had been all too keen to lead her to Exegol, but was it any help here? Pfft.“...unlike a forest, it won’t help me to stay put.”

Unless there were Jedi that could see through walls?

“Naaah.”

It was possible, but she’d never seen anyone do it. With a shrug, Oriadne turned around and went back down the corridor she’d just come out of, keeping her eyes peeled for any distinguishing marks or build. As if it would work any differently than it had ten minutes ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom