What's New
Star Wars RP

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Custom Title

Shaco

The Croke
Writer
So, I see all of these awesome Titles throughout the Forum and I was wondering if someone could make me one for the Croke species. I'm not particular in the colors used, though obviously I want it to not contradict his character... meaning no rainbows. :D

And while I'm at it, I might as well throw a request for a Sig in there. Images to use for this would be anything pertaining to Disturbed's The Guy, the addition of a slug with spider legs (if possible) and a background of smoke/shadows. Text would be "Don't step on my toes."

Shaco

The Croke
Writer
Yes, I do realize that. I just want to deck my sig out like so many others on this forum, because right now it is rather bland.

Shaco

The Croke
Writer
Thanks man, I've been looking for the thread where all of those were located. That helps a lot.

Though, I do still hope that someone will take the time to make one for the Croke species for me.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Writer
@[member="Shaco"]
I think I have the frame and font lying around in my Skype logs somewhere when it was sent to me, if you wanna try your hand at doing it yourself. :3
My own computer is broken or else I'd have offered to try too.