Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Custom Title

So, I see all of these awesome Titles throughout the Forum and I was wondering if someone could make me one for the Croke species. I'm not particular in the colors used, though obviously I want it to not contradict his character... meaning no rainbows. :D

And while I'm at it, I might as well throw a request for a Sig in there. Images to use for this would be anything pertaining to Disturbed's The Guy, the addition of a slug with spider legs (if possible) and a background of smoke/shadows. Text would be "Don't step on my toes."

Yes, I do realize that. I just want to deck my sig out like so many others on this forum, because right now it is rather bland.

*Mind Trick*

I believe this is the thread you were looking for.

It's locked, but there are some good signature titles there. If you don't like any, carry on with your request. Remember, you can only have 4 sig titles at max.

Thanks man, I've been looking for the thread where all of those were located. That helps a lot.

Though, I do still hope that someone will take the time to make one for the Croke species for me.

MacTavish

The Fist of Nar Shaddaa
croke.jpg

im sure someone else will make you one that's better but i was cruising the site and had the itch lol.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
@[member="Shaco"]
I think I have the frame and font lying around in my Skype logs somewhere when it was sent to me, if you wanna try your hand at doing it yourself. :3
My own computer is broken or else I'd have offered to try too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom