Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Custom sentient species list

This is a list to make finding custom-made species easier, rather then having to scour the factory. All custom-made sentient species are listed below, by category (i.e mammals, reptiles, ect).
If I have missed a species, please comment below with a link and @ me, and i'll add it in. :) Feedback is appreciated.

Mammallian sentient species
Near human species:
[SIZE=10pt]Asherian- A frail but long-living and highly cultural race from the planet Ashera.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Anasai- A force sensitive species originally from a distant planet known as Charon, that now prowl the world of Korriban.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Viatori- A long-living blind species from Via.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Zahatii- A horned species from [/SIZE]Zahat’n’ira.
[SIZE=10pt]Deilokin- A humanoid race from Delios, known for their inability to breathe type I atmospheres.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]The Valkyri- A race of humanoid warriors with a rich culture, known to be exceptional combatants. They are known to inhabit Midvinter.[/SIZE]
Eldorai - A force attuned species from Kaeshana.
Teryn - A race of genetic engineers from the planet Soledad.
Ingr'Nysk - A race of near-humans with interesting charataristics.
Leonine species:

[SIZE=10pt]Ulki- A goat-like warlike race from Crystalsong.[/SIZE]

Canine species:
[SIZE=10pt]Ruferalahuin- A powerfully force sensitive fox-like race from Tulak Uglieh.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Valkar- A race of primitive canids from the Silken Astroids.[/SIZE]

Bovine species:
[SIZE=10pt]Qineam- A four armed, long-tailed, species from Rgadanathus.[/SIZE]

Equine species:
[SIZE=10pt]Andolith- A cenaur-esque species with razor sharp tailwhips, from the planet Tera Lush.[/SIZE]

Other mamallian species:
Niok - A unique race from Crystalsong.
Liran - A cloned nomadic race of all-females.
Crite - Litlte monstery gremlins from Wayland.
Reptillian sentient species:
[SIZE=10pt]Drakian- A reptillian species that lived under the surface of Datooine for centuries, only to recently surface. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Vidvanska- A large reptilian species from the planet Jivanada Dharaka.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Soltaran- A reptillian species with pronunced head sails, from the planet Solovarna[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Narrans- A dragonlike sentient species from Crystalsong.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]The Xanti- An isolated species of lizards from Xantos.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]The Graug- A powerful, but primitive, warrior race from the planet Gratos.[/SIZE]
Larrik - A rebellious sentient species from Crystalsong.
Silicorna- A poison immune species from Sycra Naliga.
Insect sentient species:
[SIZE=10pt]Xaro- An insectoid species that have evolved to survive the Kashyyyk shadowlands.[/SIZE]
Soft invertebrate sentient species:
Hard invetebrate sentient species:
[SIZE=10pt]Gerosians- A warrior race once enslaved by the Sith, from the planet Geros Prime.[/SIZE]
Botanic sentient species:
[SIZE=10pt]Theowei- A photosythisizing race of humanoids from the planet Retalik.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Vinhiti- A race of lab created plant-ppeople.[/SIZE]
The Mankarii - An interesting Dryad people from Crystalsong.

Avian sentient species:
Aquatic sentient species:
[SIZE=10pt]The Sisqa- A fish-like Sithspawn race from the planet Vamai[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Meldarian- A mouthless, noseless, amphibious species from Meldara.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]The Resu- A massive waterbreathing species from The Realm of the Resu[/SIZE]
Non-organic sentient species:
[SIZE=10pt]Mendroxians- A short species that have long ago learned to transplant their brains in to metal bodies. They operate on the planet Nrogu.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Nahant- A rock eating powerful species from the planet Makeb.[/SIZE]
Craniopod sentient species:
[SIZE=10pt]The Terrox- An oddly built sentient species from an unknown homeworld.[/SIZE]
Disclaimer: I do not own these species, they are owned by their respective creators. :)

Provide some links, and i'll put them in :) - If I missed them, it's because I didn't see them in the factory. May have accidently overlooked them.
[member="Lady Exedō"]

[member="Maria Natalja"] - Ty for fixing the S's :) As far as the planet goes, I don't know why i wrote that. That's what happens when I operate on low sleep ._. Fixed! xD
I will add in those three races in the morning, too tired atm. Going to bed, in fact XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom