Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Custom Quick Lock Saturation Mines

Status
Not open for further replies.
CCTV-Fire-Sprinkler-Camera-VVS-S358-Series-.jpg

Image Source: http://fixitsecure4u.com/CCTV-Fire-Sprinkler-Camera-VVS-S358-Series-.jpg
Intent: Personal equipment for Tarrif Yao.
Development Thread: If Necessary
Manufacturer: Tarrif Yao
Model: Modified Quick-Lock Saturation Mine.
Affiliation: Mandolorian
Modularity: Designed for modularity this mine has capsule placement for desired effect. Can function as an incendiary mine, a poison smoke mine, a fire suppressant system, or a home decorating package.
Production: Unique to Semi-Unique.
Material: With a Beskar frame these mines are designed to be reusable after deployment with minimal repair work necessary due to the complicated nature and versatility of this mine. If lost it is considerable work to replace these as they are completely custom-made and cannot be mass produced.
Description: Designed for quick deployment these mines have a delayed magnetic locking feature along with a physical locking feature so that they can be deployed and activated with haste. The micro computer comes with a variety of adjustable settings and the ability to set favorite settings for quick and easy use. Each mine is wirelessly linked up to computer that receives all the data and provides a secondary manual activation. Its purpose is to scan an area then spray out it payload for maximum saturation over a period of 5 seconds for an intense, sustainable explosion in a confined area.The mine has been modified to accept alternate payloads such as poisonous smoke screen, fire retardant cooling fluid, and an assortment of primers and paints for your home furnishings! But wait! There’s more! If you order now we’ll offer the burst function free! With the burst function instead of waiting for saturation point it releases its payload all at once for a quick but less powerful directional explosion. With the burst function you no longer have to wait for saturation levels to meet optimum performance. Instead you can just blow that sucker when you please for a less powerful but directional explosion. No more mishaps with mistimed explosions or, insufficient collateral damage. Just listen to this testimonial “Hi i’m Average Mando. Before my explosions were quick and only had a concussive nature, loud with no real power. With Quick Lock Saturation Mines I got, longer, more powerful, more enjoyable explosions! I even got bigger than I ever have before and was able to enjoy MULTIPLE explosions! Quick Lock Saturation mines really improved my performance and they can sure as hell improve yours!” There you have it. This powerful strapping average mando admitted that he needed help in the explosion department and how Quick Lock Saturation Mines really turned his life around. If your order now we will give you not 1, not 2, but 16 Quick Lock Saturaion Mines for 37 easy installments of $99.99 An offer far exceeding that of their actual market value. “Order Now Mandos, and join me in longer, bigger, more powerful, more satisfying explosions.” * DO DO DOOO* Cut away music.

Specific Function and Variations:
Computer Interface: All information gathered by mine is sent to the computer which can then render a 3-D map based on the collected data.
Lock: Has a magnetic locking feature as well as a physical clamp that activates after a time delay.
Scan: A pulsing scan device can give you real time data movement in an area of up to 70 square yards. Automatically shuts off when detonated.
Saturation deployment: Meant to function in closed spaces the computer calculates premium saturation point and sprays the payload over a period of 5 seconds coating all surfaces.
Ignition: Has a plasma spark ignition source.
Adjustable payload Variations:
Incendiary: The main function of the mine can fill a 25 cubed yards of space with an explosive gas. It then spark igniting the chain reaction floating in the air for a fiery concussive sustained explosion usually lasting 2 seconds (Thats long for an explosion.)
Poison smoke: This smoke obscures vision in an area of 70 square yards (About 10 feet high). This smoke is choking and a mild hallucinogen. This function does not shut of the scan function so the computer interface still interprets movement accurately in the smoke.
Fire Retardant: This variation coats every surface within 20 yards with a thin layer of fire retardant oxygen depriving super chilled foam. Can quickly lower the temperature in the room to to -30*fahrenheit. Shuts down scan function.
Primers and paints: This variation sprays in stages a primer, a chemical dry, and a paint color. Can be modified for specific effect such as gradient, color splash, or groovy paint drips.
Burst Function: This function quickly disperses the payload in an upward direction away from the base of the mine. With the smoke package it creates a column of smoke instead of a smoke screen. For the fire retardant it acts as a forceful spray instead of a saturation spray. The paint it creates a creative pattern on your ceiling for guests to enjoy. For incendiary round it creates a “cold” (by explosion standards) Concussive shot like an engine burn for .25 seconds. Concussive shot is typically nonlethal though powerful and will throw people pretty far depending on how close they were.
Primary Source: I am unaware if the basic mines actually exist. If they do I apologize for having the same idea.

[member="Tarrif Yao"]
The use of beskar requires a 10 post development thread, as per the Restricted item list. Once you have that done I will return to review this. Marked as WIP until that point, you may decide to replace the material otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom