Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Curious

I am remaking this current character into another but wanted to ask the faction a question.

The newly redone Mallory Pryde would be rather weak in everything in the force other than the two skills Premonition and Blink.

Wanted to ask how one would go about being able to be a Seer of the SJO? I mean its my first time rping this type of character, so wanted to know the steps it takes to become one in the eyes of the Silver Jedi. :)

anyway, thanks for reading this.

[member="Coci Sinopi"]

Thanks for the input Ms. Sinopi. Err, Master Sinopi. :)

I will review that, and hopefully when the character is remade I can begin work on being seen as one by you all. :)

Ya know I just remembered I forgot to review Ms Sin- errm, Master Sinopi's link to the Voss-ka tower.

doing that now.

[member="Coci Sinopi"] [member="Serena Bouie"]

I already find it interesting, might have to sneak outta imaginary group training to go visit the world and force choke I mean speak to the Voss-ka about learning their ways. :p

Aika Kawakami

Can one find true light when shadowed in darkness?
[member="Mallory Pryde"] [member="Serena Bouie"]
You two... xD
Well! At least I'm not the only crazy one around here anymore! Plus, if you two are drumming up trouble, then it takes the eyes off of me!

Not that they're ever on... ;)

You could join us if ya wanted trouble aika, besides... it appears you grew up since last time you one of my alts last did an event, or thread. ;)

[member="Aika Kawakami"]

Aika Kawakami

Can one find true light when shadowed in darkness?
[member="Mallory Pryde"]
Oh wow....xD
Yeah, lets just say Aika has done a complete 180. She's nothing hiding behind anything anymore.
Who knows! We all may just get along! Tag me once you guys start the thread, if you wanna!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom