Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Reply Culling tank crews on Sedesia

Untitled812_20230801212140.png

Objective: Ammunition test
Tag:
Equipment: In bio

marajadecosplay_20191118_p_2179789697703320434_1_2179789697703320434.jpg

The mandalorian lay on top of the bluff with her shatter rifle at the ready and six of her experimental ammunition rounds l stood in neat file beside her. She had come to this strange, weather ravaged planet to the south of the Galactic Alliance for a weapons test. There was a small civil war going on in one of the northern cities, she couldnt reallt give a toss about who was the victor, what she wanted was their vehicles. Old and slow moving, these vehicles would prove excellent practice targets.

She slotted the first cartridge into her rifle and felt it click into place. The nose cone was armoured, designed to punch cleanly through a target vehicle. Once inside the shell would burst open releasing pressurised nerve gas which, all being well, would quickly kill the entire crew, rendering the vehicle disabled. A quick decontamination later and it could be put back into service against its original owner. It was brutal, but elegant Celt told herself has she lined up her first shot. A medium tank, about eight metres long belonging to one of the belligerents in this little war.

With a crack, her rifle went off and she detected the hit on her helmet's display. "One... two... three... four... five... six... seven... eight... nine... ten...eleven...twelve..." she counted in mando'ade until the vehicles guns fell silent and the tank juddered to a halt. "Not bad" she said as she scribbled into her note pad the results of the first test before instinctively reaching for her next round.​

Behind Celt Saxon Celt Saxon was a young man snoring loudly behind the bushes, Ceth had a long night smoking Spice Sticks in celebration in leaving the Hutt Cartel behind. They were cool for providing Ceth a cybernetic arm but the way they ran things was cramping his style. Besides the Force was singing to him causing Ceth to leave trying to find the legendary Jedi who defeated the Sith at Exegol. However, during his trip, Ceth found a dealer after landing on Sedesia and he offered Ceth a pack of Spice Sticks at a cheap price. Ceth happily accepted it, he loved getting stoned it was a great way for him to be in tune with the Force.

As he snored, he heard a woman's voice counting for some inane reason. Ceth gritted his teeth groaning as his head rested against the soft, leafy soil. It was such a nice rest and she was ruining it with her stupid counting. Each word she uttered was like a Wookie crushing his brain, Ceth could feel his head throb in the process. "EXCCCCUUUUUUSSSSSSEEEEEE MMMMMMEEEEEEE!!!!!!!" Ceth shouted at the woman peering out the from the bushes. "Will you pipe it down?! I'm trying to get some beauty sleep here!"

Tag: Ceth Lintom Ceth Lintom

Cest never managed to get her second shot lined up kn the enemy tanks before she was abruptly interrupted by steps behind her. The enhanced senses in her helmet making it difficult to sneak around her.

"EXCCCCUUUUUUSSSSSSEEEEEE MMMMMMEEEEEEE!!!!!!!"

"The fuck?" Celt rolled onto her back, instinctively drawing her pistol and aiming at the interloper. What was he doing her, out in the middle of the wilderness, just napping? He looked about her age, but was unarmoured, so clearly not one of her Vod.

"You are napping in the middle of a war zone on a planet prone to hostile weather, you are either drunk, stupid or looking for me... which is it? You better have a good answer" you don't sneak up on a mandalorian, you don't interrupt one on a clandestine weapons test, the man had her pistol trained on his head and she would follow it wherever he moved. There was a rumble of thunder in the distance as the planet indicates it was ready to throw its hostile environment at them. Cest was armoured and environmentally protected, she wondered how the man in front of her might fare if the storm came.​

The woman responded by rolling on her back and pointing her Pistol at Ceth's face. The young man squeaked springing up into action with his hands up. "Hey come on!" Ceth replied his lower lip began to tremble whenever he got scared. "Let's talk this over!"

She was wearing a helmet though long strands of her red hair fell were exposed an odd choice. Ceth attempted to try to quell his trembling lower lip by quickly sinking his teeth into it. But all he got was a fair bit of blood. "I'm just on a pit stop before I head to Coruscant!" Ceth explained smiling. "I didn't know this planet was a war zone! I thought all those tanks I saw the planet was celebrating military day or something!"

He noticed that the woman was pretty tense as if she spent all night camped in this area. Maybe she needed mellow out and if Ceth is anything, he is the master of mellow. "Hey!" Ceth slowly lowered his hands trying to approach the woman in a careful manner. "You sound stressed out, why don't take a break and relax. I got some cannabis in my bag that we can smoke. Trust me one puff of the stick and you'll be feeling as if you had a good night's sleep!"

Ceth began to calm down continuing his approach to the helmed woman. "We got off on the wrong start!" Ceth said. "I wanna make it right."

Celt Saxon Celt Saxon

"That's a pretty dumb reason to ve out here? This isnt some parade ground..." she gathered her other experimental rounds back into her ammo pouch and sat up. Was he genuinely offering her drugs?

"No thanks, that stuff doesn't work on me anyway. Why dont you take a seat and tell me why you are really here?" she gestured to a fallen branch with her gun, just as the staccato of gunfire rattled from somewhere beyond their sheltered location. Celt made a few nore notes in her pad before putting that away too.

She lowered her pistol, but still kept her wits about her as she let the man explain.

Why was he really here? What, she didn't believe Ceth's explanation? She really needed to relax sometimes not everybody she'll meet is an enemy. "I mean that's the truth," Ceth immediately sat on the ground. "The Force was singing to me, and I decided to go to Coruscant where Jedi live so I can train to be a fully-fledged Jedi Master!"

Ceth then pretended to play the electric guitar while making guitar noises. "Who is ALSO a ROCKSTAR!" He began to bob his head back and forth wildly. "The name is Ceth Lindom by the way!" He extended his regular hand out for her to shake. Ceth used his cybernetic arm to shake people's hands once and he ended breaking them. It gave people a bad first impression on Ceth.

Celt Saxon Celt Saxon

"A jedi? That explains a lot" she let out a little derisive laugh, always showing up where they weren't supposed to be for reasons that they liked to keep vague, she didn't trust them.

"Who is ALSO a ROCKSTAR!"

This time the laugh was more genuine. "Well... good luck with that then. Celt Saxon" she took the hand offered and shook it. The first drops of rain started landing on her vambraces as they spoke. So, assuming I believe you that you are just chilling in a war zone, you have shelter? The storms here can get pretty bad." she laughed and glanced to their left where in the distance, flashes of lighting could be seen in the clouds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom