Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Csillian Rebellion [Interest Check]

Hello. AS some know i am forming a faction that will appear in the area of space that will include the Chiss Worlds.​
Now of course, this sounds like im planning to rebel and start up on Csilla, a plan not yet decided on but if it is decided i wanted to prepare an IC chain of RPs and work to fit with this story aspect.​
Something that i need the help of OS members and Chiss still around and with an interest in the conflict to return Csilla to an independent system and then reconnecting its sister planets into one group again. (A New Ascendancy in IC.)​
Keep in mind, i am not looking to form a Chiss Ascendancy faction, it would not fit with the idea that the other members of my group want and if we did eventually choose to do a rebellion of Csilla when the OS vanishes, then it will be as a different group rather than a Chiss Ascendancy. BUT, that does not mean we cannot work towards an IC driven chain of roleplays that inspire the recreation of a Chiss Ascendancy IC wise rather than as a faction and the reunification of the Chiss Planets.​
So this is mostly an interest check and recruitment thread i guess, for those wanting to create a chain of RPs to add a bit of Chaos Canon to the site in our free time.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom