Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship CSF Razorback Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Gallery:

Image Source: Google Images

Affiliation: open market
Model: Razorback
Modularity: No
Production:Minor
Material: Titanium, Glassteel
Classification: Interceptor
Length: 12 m
Height: 4 m
Width: 13 m

Armament: Customizable External Hardpoints
  • Energy Weapon Hardpoint: Wings (x2)
    W- Medium Laser Cannons
    All Starfighter Variants

[*]W- Medium Ion Cannons
  • All Starfigher Variants

[*]Missile Weapon Hardpoint: Underbelly (x1)
  • W- Proton Torpedo Launchers
    All Starfighter Variants

[*]W- Concussion Missile Launchers
  • All Starfighter Variants

[*]W- Mine Layers
  • Standard
  • Proximity
  • Sleeper
  • Seeker
  • Ion

Squadron Count: n/a

Special Features: n/a

Maneuverability Rating: 2 (Interceptor)

Speed Rating: 2 (Interceptor)

Hyperdrive Class: 1

Strengths:
  • External Hardpoints for easy customization
  • Hyperdrive Installed
  • Easy Maintenance
Weaknesses:

• Common Materials
  • 10-year Low Stress Vehicle
  • No Astromech Slots

Description:

Colonial General-Use Starfighter. A thin sharply designed vessel with two long wings and a jutting nose. The cockpit is a spherical glassteel compartment with excellent visiablity and the ship's underbelly is snug with a missile compartment. While perhaps not able to win any awards with stylish good looks, this ship none-the-less shines in it's ease of maintenance and customer popularity. The weapons are mounted on external hardpoints for ease of access and modularity. Weapon load is subject to change based on mission parameters, expected resistances, and available supplies.

Compliments:
  • Standard Deflector Shields
  • Standard Sensor Array
  • Standard Targeting System
  • Standard Navigation System
  • Standard Hyperdrive Unit
  • Standard Life Support System
Passenger Capacity: 0
Cargo Capacity: 100 kilograms
Consumables: 2 Weeks

Development Thread: n/a

Intent: A Minor Starfighter Line I always favorite for my Characters. Was approved last year for Unique production on a now defunct character account. Link.

Who Can Use This: Anybody

[member="Jay Scott Clark"]

Hey sorry, first things first if you could reformat the sub to fit the new template here: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/14378-starship-template/

A few things are in the wrong place, speed and maneuverability are separate now, and your missing a few new sections like strengths and weaknesses.

Also if you could redo the description. That's basically just another feature section you have there, and it contradicts your above feature of having a standard astromech interface by saying it has none and can be remote piloted.

A link to the original submission as well would be appreciated so I understand where this is coming from.

[member="Jay Scott Clark"]

Alright it all looks good. But even though it was approved before the description really is lacking. Normally they're at least a paragraph, so if you can add just a few more lines I'll greenlight this for ya.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Camellia Swift"]

Sure. Tomorrow I'll look at the picture and just describe what I see in greater detail. Thanks for the feedback. I'll @mention you again when it's all done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom